horrible rethuglikkkan attack on the 0ne!

Comrades, a horrible injustice has been committed! It appears a Rethuglikkkan mayor was busted handing out fake money depicting the One! And he was distributing it to The Children in school none the less.

So what did Greeley Mayor Ed Clark's fake Obama dollar look like?

You know the greatest thing about Greeley mayor Ed Clark? He really knows how to relate to the young people of America. Like in June, Clark spotted a fifteen-year-old boy riding his motorbike down a neighborhood street, and somehow the former cop just knew that what the boy really wanted was to be violently yanked to the ground. The boy was so happy he filed an emergency restraining order against Clark. Thanks, Mr. Mayor!
And just last week, Clark was working his day job as head of security for a Greeley charter school and perceived that a young female student's request to borrow a dollar was, in fact, a veiled plea to be shown some literature maligning our country's president-elect.You know the greatest thing about Greeley mayor Ed Clark? He really knows how to relate to the young people of America. Like in June, Clark spotted a fifteen-year-old boy riding his motorbike down a neighborhood street, and somehow the former cop just knew that what the boy really wanted was to be violently yanked to the ground. The boy was so happy he filed an emergency restraining order against Clark. Thanks, Mr. Mayor!
And just last week, Clark was working his day job as head of security for a Greeley charter school and perceived that a young female student's request to borrow a dollar was, in fact, a veiled plea to be shown some literature maligning our country's president-elect.
According to the Greeley Tribune, Clark handed the student "a fake $3 bill depicting President-elect Barack Obama wearing a Middle Eastern headdress." The student showed the fake currency to fellow classmates before it was eventually taken back by Clark. The student later told her parents, who complained to the school. Clark
has apologized for the "satirical" dollar bill, and the school considers the case closed.
Except for one thing: What exactly did the goddamn bill look like? We took it upon ourselves to do some investigative digging (a Google search) and came up with some examples below. -- Jared Jacang Maher
Clark says he disposed of the offending $3 bill, but the most infamous faux-Bama dollar is the one produced by this political novelty website. The bill features Obama with an Arab keffiyeh photoshopped on his head. In case the Muslim/terrorist reference isn't clear enough, there is also a camel stamped next to his face. Subtle!The website also sells an "Obama 3 The bills are sold in pads of 25. If you buy 150 pads, they get sent to you in a free briefcase! Maybe Clark can use the fake cash to run his re-election campaign. He's going to need it, considering the Greeley's changing electorate of Latinos and Somali Muslims who have flooded into the area in recent years.
[/indentr]

This travesty of an individual should report to the nearest re-eduction center immediately!

Some men, my comrade, are simply beyond re-education. Not only does this individual refuse to open his heart and his wallet and let the One assume control, he openly mocks Him. Such men with no Fear of the State need to be dealt with harshly.

Send him my way first, comrades. I need to have a "little talk" with him about using my image on a 3-cent bill?........ (spits in disgust)......Rrrrrrr......

A fantastically progressive citizen on [url]http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2008/11/so_what_did_greeley_mayor_ed_c.php[/url] wrote:University Schools Parent says:
Here's the original email sent to Clark's direct supervisor at University Schools in Greeley.
>>>
Hello Mrs. Gerner
I am a parent of two University Schools students. Both my children are very happy with the school. My wife and I feel fortunate to have our children attending such a fine school. We have encountered only friendly and caring faculty and staff at University. However, I was informed by more than one witness that on Friday, November 14th the school's security director, Ed Clark, while on duty and on the school grounds was sharing an image of a turban-wearing President-elect Barak Obama, on a phony three dollar bill, with the students of University Schools. I am an ardent supporter of an individual's right to free speech and I enthusiastically support political satire. Unfortunately, I very much doubt that Mr. Clark's actions were in the spirit of political satire. As the school's security director as well as Greeley's mayor Mr. Clark must be aware that his actions have a weightier than normal influence on the students charged to his care. I believe that this was just an innocent act Mr. Clark executed in extremely poor judgment. I also believe that the students of University are intelligent, sophisticated and compassionate enough to truly understand that the color of one's skin and religious orientation has no more bearing on an individual's character than the color one's eyes. Actions define character and at the moment Mr. Clark's actions, however subtle, point to a time in this country's history defined by racial prejudice and general intolerance. Please address and make the most of this incident to encourage and further advance the practice of empathy and tolerance for the benefit of the University Schools as well as our greater community.
Advanced thanks for your cooperation,
Concerned members of the University Schools Community

no response was received
This is really not a political issue. This is a common sense issue
[/size]

Comrades-

Let us praise welcome this truly Progressive Parent to the Party! He/she/it/they embodies the highest Party traditions. Notice the deft way the parent claims to support free speech and satire in an attempt to disarm any would-be gun-and-religion-clingers. That's not all! The parent then furthers the Party postion that skin color and religion (that most foul and cursed source of morals, mores, standards, expectations, and values) play no role in the character of a Person. This would have been a good opportunity to state that associations with racists, unrepentant terrorists, radical Muslims People of Other Religions, and questionable circumstances of birth also have no bearing on the character of a Person. EVERYONE knows that HopeTM and ChangeTM are the only measures of a person's character. The parent recovers from this omission (and avoids one of my many railway platforms) by accusing ex-person Clark of being an intolerant racist for speaking out against The Obamessiah! Such statements are the embodiment of our principle that dissent is only ok when directed against the Republikkkans. Nice work!

What do other members suggest as good opportunities for this individual to serve the Party according to his/her/its/their ability? Perhaps the Obamissar of the Nationalized Parenting System?

-Vodkavich

This Progressive Parent should be Premier of the CCCPTA.