How To Be An Intellectual

Christopher Matthews, hero of the Republic and self proclaimed intellectual, is an idol to many of us. What qualifies Mr. Matthews for his lofty mental position from which he looks down on mere humanity has been a curiosity to me. I've done some research. I would have added this to someone else's post but the chance of anyone ever mentioning Matthews is so slim, despite his glorious eminence, I needed to make a separate entry.

I assume Matthews received a Purple Heart for being a Carter speech writer but I found no reference to it. Possibly he is simply receiving disability payments and therapy for that tragic encounter.

Or perchance one might reference a real intellectual, Thomas Sowell Archives.

matthews.jpg

Dearest Only Friend, only qualification for supreme geniousness on your list is being born. All else is capitalist excess.

1. Be born.
2. Be atheist.
3. Be Left.

In no particular order.

ComradeFreeLunch wrote:Dearest Only Friend, only qualification for supreme geniousness on your list is being born. All else is capitalist excess.

1. Be born.
2. Be atheist.
3. Be Left.

In no particular order.
True enough, Comrade Matthews is over qualified. One day, when The People's Great March can be fully implemented, these excesses will be purged and we will all the more appreciate people like Michael Moore who had the foresight to drop out of the University of Michigan and thereby free his mind of organized thought.

How to be an Intellectual-

Buy (or steal) the book-

[attachment=0]alinsky.jpg[/attachment][/b]

https://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/communism/alinsky.htm

Pay particular attention to using the 13 Rules (especially #13).

Practice the name-calling and Character Assassination until you seem convincing.

The more childish and absurd you are, the more profound your intellectualism is.

Especially Note and imitate current star Bob Beckel in his glorious appearances on FAUX "The Five".