How To Beat Your Wife and Maintain Your Virgin Count

One area of agreement I hold with Islam is wife beating. I believe in keeping firm discipline in my home. You can imagine my enthusiasm in finding an instruction manual. Unfortunately the books are currently sold out which speaks of the compassion of our male population. They desire to beat their wives correctly.

Variety is the spice of life, as we know, so the ear pulling section is of special interest to our matrimonial communication.

Source

how to beat2.png

But I have a question that can only be posed from within what remains of Western Civilization:

How does the husband avoid being beaten by the wife? How does the husband get out of the doghouse? Where/how can the husband learn the necessary-for-survival skill of mindreading? Am I alone in being bereft of these skills?

--KOOK

I also have a question: is this book part of the GOP "War on Womyn" or is suppression of this book part of the GOP "War on Womyn"? Because we are on the side of ALL Womyn as well as being on the side of Peaceful Islamists and in opposition to violent, repressive Christians and Jews. So, is beating wife the same as waging War on Womyn or is NOT beating wife same as waging War on Womyn? I am confused....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZwVCjh ... re=related

Ahh yes, the old standard "When did you stop beating your wife?" has now become "When did you stop beating your wife improperly?".

These are all good comments but let me address "confusion". This is why we have Current Truth ™. You can always be confident when believing the Current Party Truth which never conflicts but only improves.

Comrade Peoples Comrade,

Although I commenced work long ago on this Literary Fatwa to honor you, numerous interruptions by a wide variety of infidels delayed my completion of my work, so here is your belated Literary Fatwa (which, I'm confident you know, is the Sharia equivalent of a Nobel Prize for Literature and/or Agit-Prop):

--Kommisar of Fatwas

Comrade Kommisar, fatwas are always great for book sales and much appreciated. I shall go into hiding immediately and continue posting from an undisclosed location. I see Comrade Al has not subscribed to the government mandated vegan diet.

Opiate of the People wrote:I also have a question: is this book part of the GOP "War on Womyn" or is suppression of this book part of the GOP "War on Womyn"? Because we are on the side of ALL Womyn as well as being on the side of Peaceful Islamists and in opposition to violent, repressive Christians and Jews. So, is beating wife the same as waging War on Womyn or is NOT beating wife same as waging War on Womyn? I am confused....
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Image

Alert!!!

Comrade Attempting Thought