Don't make this graphic your Facebook profile pic

There has been an infiltrator who posted this graphic, making fun of Dear Leader's request for help:

Fear not - Soon, the percentage of workers will be even smaller. Whatever you do, don't make this graphic your facebook profile pic. We don't want the message getting out. (Infiltrator has been sent to gulag.)

Comrades, please post some similar People's graphics in support of Dear Leader's progressive issues. We must show the world that the majority is behind Him.

I was just thinking what a great example of leadership we have in the White House.

you to can be president.jpg

Encouragement is a gift many leaders share and nothing encourages us more than having our leaders of the ruling class looking their best. The barbershop of the U.S. Senate has run deficits of approximately $350,000 a year for each of the last 15 years. Leading by example is important.

How do we stop paying for our hair cuts is what I want to know.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/supercuts_707691.html

1unpartyS.jpg

I got your approved profile pic right here.

Comrade Marx,

Could this mean that many of the 1 percent hoarders must share a bullet? Isn't equality great? And an added benefit - we make them pay for the ammo! Glorious redistribution!

Comrade Marx,

Isn't 8.9 bullets per person almost the perfect ratio?

Oh wait, you all don't have nine lives like me ...

Image and NOBODY but the government can get nine bullets anymore, much less fill a high capacity magazene...
Image FORWARD!