I denounce Illinois comptroller Judy Baar Topinka!

Straight outta the utopian collective of Illinois (Home state of Dear Leader, no less!) I can't believe anyone would have the chutzpah to utter this in Dear Leaders home collective!

“After the largest tax hike in our history, the state continues to be in this precarious fiscal position with persistent payment delays, and frankly, the situation is unlikely to significantly improve in the near term,” she said.
Some state officials say the solution is more borrowing to pay the bills, but Topinka says the solution is to cut spending.

You want cuts, Judy? How 'bout we start with your beet and vodka rations, you traitorious wretch! Why can't they just hire some folks with a good publik edukation...they'd be able to tell you that the only way to save money is to tax the living crap out of the proles!

Hey, there's PLENTY of wealth to spread around! The feral government hasn't even started tapping retirement funds yet!

This "Judy" is probably a Birther too...

I concur with the infidel, and she most likely was a part of the court filing opposing Comrade Mitt.

The only way The Empty Suit [TES] can turn the rest of America into the sorry state his old Illinois senate district is in, is to reject the Keystone pipeline deal.

Which of course he did.
Nice job, Comrade!

We all know the Ruling Class need more spending. Do not believe the horrible lies that spending could make the US as vulnerable as Greece. Iran could take Greece right now.

I saw where the gullible amateur Repubs were flumoxed by the Ruling Elite on budget talks. We should expect spending to remain at the $3.4 to 3.6 trillion range through 2012. The cost of goods may go up, but a little inflation won't hurt the new rich such as the Clintons and Obamas. In fact, hyper inflation will not hurt them. I heard that China may quit buying US debt. If no one does, we are in for a ride.

A little history lesson might do. During rationing in WWII, tires, gasoline, chocolate, sugar and other commodities were scarce.

The EPA is making eletricity scarce. I heard Dallas was to expect blackouts in the cold front before last. Thankfully, slimey, nasty, filthy [SNF] media fail to report such shortages nationally, so all remain calm and unprepared for the day of reckoning. The last battle of the civil war was fought over a salt mine. Salt is used to keep meat in hot weather when there is no electricity. It's real cheap right now.

100% Infidel wrote:Straight outta the utopian collective of Illinois (Home state of Dear Leader, no less!) I can't believe anyone would have the chutzpah to utter this in Dear Leaders home collective!

“After the largest tax hike in our history, the state continues to be in this precarious fiscal position with persistent payment delays, and frankly, the situation is unlikely to significantly improve in the near term,” she said.
Some state officials say the solution is more borrowing to pay the bills, but Topinka says the solution is to cut spending.

You want cuts, Judy? How 'bout we start with your beet and vodka rations, you traitorious wretch! Why can't they just hire some folks with a good publik edukation...they'd be able to tell you that the only way to save money is to tax the living crap out of the proles!

Yes indeed. Judy needs something cut, starting with her strong drink, to come up with such delusory pablum. Hasn't she yet figured out that Pat Quinnocchio is going to fix everything? His next step is to make the "temporary" tax increase of 67% permanent! YES! That will do it!

Good thing Judy has her footage of dancing with the 'devil', George Ryan, her obscene red hair, and never attending a "gay pride" parade she could say "no" to. If it weren't for these redeeming, but limited, qualities, she might as well be evaporated into nothingness.