I Denounce 'images.google.com'

I was innocently trying to find information on an image so, for the first time, I tried images.google.com. I thought, what better image to test this service than the likeness of our own lovely and vivacious Comrade Putout.

putout rosey head.PNG

You can imagine my horror when the results came up thusly:

ugly cow.PNG

We must boycott, strike and otherwise #Occupy images.google.com for crimes against humanity

Image BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Image Probably a konservative. Obviously, someone at Google is a Nanderthal Neandrathal person who lives outdoors and smells bad. And never bathes. Or shaves. And communicates in grunts. And is violent.

Image Hey, I just described a Wall Street Occupier, didn't I?

Comrade ThePeoplesComrade - I did this test on my Ukraine Business Machine (UBM- 1000) and received the same results!!! I am mad!!! As you can see I am not an 'ugly cows'!!! I am still mad!!!

putout-at-computer.jpg
BTW - This UBM is equipped with a 5.25-inch giant floppy disk driving device. I can play my CD's in there! So what - I am even madder!!!

This UBM 1000 can and will leak... sometimes more than me!!!

Now I am a little bit chunky but not an 'ugly cows'!!! I have wide hips for easily giving life to small or medium size human babies... not cows!!!

I am wearing pretend diamonds. I am unmarried so I am without a man!!!

It got worse!!! I see this
big_fat_ugly_cow2.jpg
font and an image there!!!

big_fat_ugly_cow.jpg
My name in this font!!!

comrade-putout.jpg
Very fat not like me!!!

Now my twin sister - Comrade Putinmouth - she is a big fat ugly cow!!! She is modeling The People's Cube Tarp!!! Now I must drink a glass or two of beet vodka!!! I am sorry for yelling!!! I am mad!!!

fat-twin.jpg

Don't say I didn't warn you, Comrade People's Comrade.

I must admit to a somewhat curiosity about Comrade Putout's UBM 1000's 5.25" floppy...

Say what you will about Comradress Putinmouth....

It's people like her that made Dear Leader's second term possible.

support putout2.jpg
A call to action: Support Putout Now

PS: Is your sister married?

More womyn need to emphasize thier inner "Putout."

$0.02

apologize to putout.jpg
Obama calls Eric Schmidt on the carpet and demands he apologize to Comrade Putout.

Perhaps the problem with this googly thing is that it apparently is not written with facial recognition in mind. For example, when Comrade Putout is put in context the "similar images" suggested by the googly thing are all context.
PutOut-Alt1.jpg

Anyer Marx wrote:Perhaps the problem with this googly thing is that it apparently is not written with facial recognition in mind. For example, when Comrade Putout is put in context the "similar images" suggested by the googly thing are all context.

Comrade Anyer - I had forgotten about the many years during which I 'danced' for the collective warriors under the stage name Kelly. Thanks for reminding me... I will add this photo to my portfolio.
kelly1.jpg
But there is good news... Dear Leaderhas sent me a gift! (...and I'm surprised, Anyer, that you do not have one, what with all of your magnificent medals/metals!) It is a Dear LeaderCommemorative 'I'm Blowin' It Out of My Ass'brooch and ear ring set. And guess what... It is 100% Pewter!!! Yes, I know - I can not believe it either!
pewter-ibiooma-brooch1.jpg
Look how the pewter captures and does not release every ray of light! I am wearing one of the ear rings in my bellybutton because of my hair style. Can you see it?
my-new-brooch.png
Got to go... TPC is coming over for a 'Sunday moaning munch!'

[quote="ThePeoplesComrade"]Obama calls Eric Schmidt on the carpet and demands he apologize to Comrade Putout.[/quote]

Look what I found Comrade ThePeoplesComrade!
You Photoshopped that image of the Googly man - here is the original image.
I suppose you were just trying to make me feel good so I forgive you.

[attachment=0]baracks-office.jpg[/attachment]

Comrade P, this is close but a lot of the Oval Orifice pictures look alike. I'm a little surprised at the revealing photos. Does this mean you will be ditching that flannel night gown during visiting hours?

Now I see comrade putout has worked at many thing! Her body type now gives away former posts at this most equal site..... Image