I Denounce Kapitalist For Arresting Wealth Redistributors

Komrades,

I would like to denounce these Kapitalist running dogs for arresting our ingenious wealth redistributors! I thought our Prez has been championing redistribution and redistributors.

https://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/arti ... t/19740407

(Dec. 1) -- Plenty of people keep cash in their billfolds. But police in Oklahoma say two women tried to steal $2,600 worth of valuables under their skin folds.

Comrades,
these inventive absconders were trying to start a new school of theft. It would have been called the Beluga technique or Great Blue method of filching another's property*.

*Not recommended for body weights less than 280 pounds.

This is good news--a new and creative way to steal wealth. These women ought to be invited into the collective. With the Republicans coming to Washington, it's going to be harder and harder to get our hands on OPM.

I hope ACORN and the myriad of groups that it has splintered into, under different and unassuming names, understand that that they must make that 4 billion plus $$$'s (oh, I just hate that dollar sign), last at least the next two years until a new and brainwashed group of voters can vote in a fresh crop of thieves progressive representatives.

Cash Cows takes on new meaning comrades!