I DENOUNCE SENATOR COBURN

africans jenataliano.jpg

Evil Rethuglikkkan Sen Coburn has been for writing what he is expecting to be outrage du jour propaganda pamphlet for the Teabaggers entitted entitled WASTEBOOK 2010. He is for thinking himself so cute by making reference to FACEBOOK as face and waste are seemingly the rhyming words. But he is not for being so cute and he is not even for being funny.

I DENOUNCE SENATOR COBURN!!!

In such pamphlet he has for making fake outrage at party approved projects and for calling them waste. I am for saying Sen Coburn is waste.

One such item we must all be for making good consideration is the National Institute of Health who have been for securing grant of a mere $800,000,000 in very stimulating OPM to teaching the South African mens how to be for washing Janetalia.

What Sen Coburn is for not saying is why Janetalia has been for going to South Africa to be for washing.

We are all for knowing how lazy the Amerikkans are and that is why there must be so many of the Mexicans crossing the border – to do all the works the lazy Amerikkans will not be for the doing.

Now there is new problem. There has been so much of the handwringing upon the Janetalia that she is for being vey mangled and now she has been hearing of something called 4th Amendment Rites. Angry mobs are stomping around the airports saying they will not be for having their 4th Amendemnt Rites violated. I am not knowing what such ritual is, but it is for sounding very scary. It is seeming that these violent mobs – most probably the terrorist Teabaggers – are for making threats to the innocent TSA agents and saying that they should be for standing up as Amerikkans and be for defending that piece of paper we all were for hearing had been thrown away or shredded… I think they were for calling it the Constitution.

So Janetalia has been for going to South Africa to make for the TSA recruitments. Since they are being of the South African race, they can not be bound by any medieval witchcraft such as 4th Amendment.

I can be for hearing you asking why she is not for using all the illegal undocumented millions of Mexicans that are already in Amerikka. I can be for sharing.

It is because of the Teabaggers – and the worst Teabagger of the all… the most insidious MissHell Mallherkin. MissHell Mallherkin had been like banshee screaming at her gang to be calling Congress to be for stopping advancement of what she is for calling ‘illegal aliens'. How can it be for alien to be illegal? Travel is a right, not a priviledge. We are all for hearing how she is taking credit of putting stop to DREAM Act and now the Dream Act has been for turning into nightmare for poor peoples world-wide as it has been taken out of REM for time being. MissHell Mallherkin is always being against poor, defenseless border jumpers Mexican country peoples who are just for wanting a better life and better edjukashun and all the land from California to Louisiana.

What I am not for understanding is that the MissHell Mallherkin is herself a most obvious immigrant. Yet she is for denying for others what she is for having. She is for being so selfish.

So to avoid so much of the whiney MissHell Mallherkin, Janetalia has been for the decision to make special visa for the South Africans so they can be for the TSA agency. In order to be for gaining trust of them, she was allowing for them to be for performing ancient custom of Washpan Cleansing so she could be for adoption into their tribe. As you can be seeing in photo, she is already being for teaching them the subtle art of grope and feel good TSA procedure.

Mrs Al

I am not sure what all this is about, but your article is number two on Google News for the key word "Senator Coburn".

Congratulations!
Capture.PNG

I have been so much of outrage I have not been for putting linkages.

I am for speaking of terrible propaganda called Wastebook 2010.

&$%# *@(%@*% (I am for learning that from the Frau)

Why am I not good for making the linkages?

https://coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=774a6cca-18fa-4619-987b-a15eb44e7f18

As for being number two on Google news... why just number two? Eric Emerson Schmidt is one of best customers of CPPP and I would be for expectation of being number 1. Oh well, I will not be for too much of the complaining.

Oh Great Obamugabe! It is very kind of you for being of notice I am there at all.

Me thinks linkages and pork sausage go hand and hand Mrs. Al Czarweary, thus your inability to use them well. Further, our leaders in congress will do well to call their Keynsian spending habits by another name as pork is becoming quite offensive.

Yes, Comrade Grouch, you are most correct. Pork is HARAAM! That is why we like stimulating packages better.

I've been reading some of these so-called outrageous wastes of taxpayer (Stimulus) money.

1.5 million spent to clean up mold in a housing project just before it was to be torn down. Hey, you don't want the demolition crew to be inhaling mold spores do ya? Sheesh. And just because the place still had rat droppings all over it doesn't mean the mold wasn't gone.

A few hundred thousand for energy efficient up-grades to a ranch house on a State Park that hasn't been occupied in a decade. Hey, if an empty building doesn't need to be more efficient what does? Double sheesh.

And a half million for the gubbermint printin' office to publish children's books telling the story of printing and how important it is...to bureaucrats at the Printing Office. And so what if these books are being sold at a $5.70 loss per copy? Reading is FUNdamental.

Mrs. Al Czarweary wrote:There has been so much of the handwringing upon the Janetalia
She probably appreciated this- seeing as The Janetalia hadn't been hand-wrung for quite some time...

Comrade Czar Czar,

Did you mean rung, wrung, or both at the same time?

Possibly both... there were several unconfirmed rumors of dust bunnies present...

I can see it coming already: a Commemorative Janetalia wash tub, but I don't think 800,000,000 million dollars would cover the expense of making enough of them to distribute equally to the masses. Perhaps if we tack on a Janetalia Wash Tub "Fee" onto all airline tickets, we can raise the money.

What a ninny this Coburn is! Doesn't he understand the importance of Comrade Janetalia being clean in order to oversee scans and strip searches?

Speaking of strip searches, this reminds me of slave days, where slaves were stripped to make sure prospective slave buyers were getting what they were paying for, and now citizens pay Janetalia for the same service that slaves got for free. Strip searches should be free, and shouldn't cost fliers anything. Something must be done about it.

Is that all that's going on there? Looks like fun! Why didn't he make him take off his socks to check his toes?

And here's another question. Who makes those mats with the footprints? I want that job.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Strip searches? Like this?

Whoopie, clearly this is not manditory; I'm sure his white guilt led him to voluntarily drop trou.

Leninka wrote:Is that all that's going on there? Looks like fun! Why didn't he make him take off his socks to check his toes?

And here's another question. Who makes those mats with the footprints? I want that job.

It takes much to be TSA

Of course you could be the "lucky" guy in this photo

Well, shouldn't Dear Leader get a little special treatment? He is Dear Leader, after all.