I denounce the Firefox interweb™ viewy portal thingy

Comrades, I have not been at the gulag! I beleive I may have uncovered a sinister cabal against the people! For the longest time, I've been unable to gain access to the collective. Comrade square assured me that I wasn't in exile or considered a counter-revolutionary, so I was unsure of the exact reason for my isolation. Until I went back to using the evil corporate microsoft™ browser. For some reason, firefox™ has a greivance with the cube and wouldn't allow me to communicate with my fellow comrades!

I hearby formally denounce and disown firefox™ , and beleive them to be an Enemy of the Cube.

<<OFF>>
I've used Foxfire for a couple of years and it works better here than MS (spit spit). Maybe you've got some bad cookies are someum?

But I do love your hair.

Ура, товарищи!

FireFox is the official "People's Browser" because it's free. You may have a problem on your end. I have always used FireFox and I'm using it right now. I believe Chedoh had a problem not long ago which was related to the version of FF he was using. Perhaps you should uninstall the version you are currently using and download the latest version.

If I remember correctly Comrade Whoopie also gave "not wearing socks" advice to Chedoh so who knows what really did the trick.

<OFF>
I just started using Foxfire Thunderbird, which is their email, desktop client, similar to Outlook, which we no longer get with the new Win 7 ( hacked me off. I might be the only person that LIKED Outlook, but I did). It's not bad at all! And as I'm getting more used to Win7 I like it too, so you can probably nix most of the nixsays I said about it in the beginning. I may like it as well as XP in time.
And the new speed is great, Whoopie. I think I'll have Photoshop tackled soon.

I don't think your problem is actually FF but something else real techy. Maybe if you uninstalled and redid it? I had problems here, due to my sweet, but aged Dell and very full harddrive. New PC ended all that.

100% Infidel - I think you were wise to change your avatar... Phil is always a problem.

firefox1.jpg

Maybe he has his Infidel set too high. Try backing it down to 85% (that should free up some RAM).

My FF started working very slow and freezing after I installed several plugins recommended to me by friends. Now I hardly ever use anymore. IE is also problematic. I installed Chrome and it's lightning fast, especially with the Cube. The only problem is inserting line breaks in Rich Text Editor - I have to use Shift+Enter, or switch to Poor Editor when making longer posts.

Another solution, of course, is to type your post in a text editor like Word, and then copy-paste it in the Poor Editor mode, or simply in the "Quick Reply" window at the bottom of the thread.

I love Chrome. It comes from the Only Non Evil Evil Corporation on Earth, that Collects All Your Personal Data For Totally Non Evil Purposes.