I DENOUNCE THE TELEPROMPTER OF THE USA

POLL: Should POTUS ban TOTUS?

You may select 1 option

I denounce the TOTUS for robbing POTUS of all his glory!!!!! In this photo, TOTUS eclipses POTUS (as if it was a coupe d' estat). It is as if TOTUS is running things, and the DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя is just a prop.

No one can rob the Dэaя Lэadэя of his glory and get away with it.

I humbly request that the Dэaя Lэadэя send TOTUS to the Labor Camps of the Aleutians, and retake the Party Leadership (and who will run the government then, who will protect the Dэaя Lэadэя from the "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT" snafus?).

Let us all circle the wagons and protect the Dэaя Lэadэя from Glory Hogs!!!!!

Have you ever heard Dear Leader speak without his teleprompter? Are you sure you want to do this?

Oh dear, he somehow got caught in the telepod with the teleprompter. We can undo this if only we can find the teleprompter stand. It shouldn't be hard to find. It'll have Obama's head attached to it.

Help me! Help meee-eeeee!!!

So we're looking for a long extendable shaft with a dickhead on top? Check!

Comrades! Obama's head seems to be floating around aimlessly, governed by nothing but atmospheric temperature and pressure. We'll just have to wait for it to settle down once it loses some of the hot air inside, but that may not happen until November.

Maybe I'm a little confused. The choice I made was actually several choices,
or it appeared so to me. Perhaps my vodka ration should be reduced, please refer this to the ration committee.

CDH
UPDATE: CRUDE IMAGE EDITED WITH THE RED SHOVEL OF FOUR-LETTER JUSTICE!
- Red Square

Obama_Teleprompter_Fword.jpg

smh - cdh

This is a family oriented g rated place, I strongly object to the crudity shown above.

i say death to telepromter ,all hail queer leader

Many thanks Comrade Square,

For your oversight and provision for the underlings! A nearly identical sound can be produced by using a double "O" instead of a "UC". What a bunch of dumb fookers! Much more socially acceptable!
Last edited by General Confusion on 8/23/2012, 5:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: enhancement

Oh my dear Lenin! It suddenly becomes clear! Dear Leader's head is floating aimlessly. A hurricane...the first to set its sights on a U.S. mainland landfall in a couple of years...is churning its way toward the Gulf of Mexico. Make the connections, people! The Evil BusHitler has cranked up his weather control machine again, and is trying to blow Dear Leader's head away from his body!

Comrade Square, do my eyes deceive me, or is that one of Sandra Fluke's condoms blown up and attached to that string?

And Comrade Brain-in-Jar, it is indeed a concern; especially if Comrade Biden is nearby blowing exhorbitant quantities of hot air at the same time!

Jíbaro wrote:Image
I denounce the TOTUS for robbing POTUS of all his glory!!!!! In this photo, TOTUS eclipses POTUS (as if it was a coupe d' estat). It is as if TOTUS is running things, and the DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя is just a prop.

No one can rob the Dэaя Lэadэя of his glory and get away with it.

I humbly request that the Dэaя Lэadэя send TOTUS to the Labor Camps of the Aleutians, and retake the Party Leadership (and who will run the government then, who will protect the Dэaя Lэadэя from the "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT" snafus?).

Let us all circle the wagons and protect the Dэaя Lэadэя from Glory Hogs!!!!!

My Dear friend, Kim says he has some openings in North Korea... (DPRK) this week after the executions.

Signs for any occasion:

On the other side is clearly printed the word: DRAWROF

In case that happpens to be appropriate.

General Confusion wrote:Signs for any occasion:

On the other side is clearly printed the word: DRAWROF

In case that happpens to be appropriate.
I believe they prefer to be called "little people". Thankyouverymuch.

UDBT Czar,

Excellent response!!! I am still waiting for the electric shock!!

PROG OFF

Now if we could just get a bag over Moochell's head. A thick plastic bag.