I Denounce Tim Scott and H.R. 2587

Having failed to [highlight=#ffff00]intimidate[/highlight] the NLRB into dropping its complaint against Boeing for moving work from Washington state to South Carolina in retaliation for Washington workers exercising [highlight=#ffff00]their legal rights[/highlight], House Republicans are moving a bill that would make it impossible for the NLRB to actually do anything about it when companies [highlight=#ffff00]do break the law[/highlight]:
Full Text

If this trend of concise directness continues, any uneducated prol will understand what our ruling class is up to. We shall have rampant unemployment within our professional community. And were is all the pork attached from my industrious Congress Person? Tea Barbarians are on the attack, comrades. We must defend our entitlements.

All of this from a black man, who achieved his status through complex regulation, ambiguous compromise, the enigmatic poetry of Jesse Jackson and general condescension of guilt compensating white superiority. The shame of ingratitude is overwhelming. Our loss of control is unacceptable.

hr2587 256.jpg
health bill.jpg
This is what real bill writing should resemble:

This bill is outrageous! If Thought Criminal Scott is successful in this Imperialist Revanchist War Against Social Justice And The Working Class ™ , where will it stop? Will there be no place safe from the depredations of imperialist blood-sucking "businesses"? And just exactly how are the unions Workers' Committees supposed to shakedown gain their rights against rich capitalist criminals if they can simply move their operations to another less regimented worker-friendly Soviet?

Black? This is some hybrid, he may be decendent of a person of color, but his lineage cannot be pure if he treats labor this way...

I'm shocked.