I sure hope Dear Leader knows what he's doing...

[img]/images/Snowman_Toolkit_Obama.jpg[/img]

OBAMA LAUNCHES GLOBAL WARMING 'TOOLKIT' AS NATION FREEZES

I fear that this may create a backlash and set back the Cause of junk Science by decades.

However, since the media's attention is "focused like a laser" on the upcoming announcement of Executive Amnesty, I'm sure no one will notice. Dear Leader (PBUH) is brilliant that way...

President Barack Obama announced the release of a global warming "toolkit," one day before all 50 U.S. states fell below freezing temperatures.

What an amazing leader Deer Leader is! It took only one (1) day from the release of His tool kit to combat Global Warming for Global Warming to surrender and go home. This is the kind of leadership He promised us, back in 2008! He's, kind of, like a God!

Just thinking of Global Warming makes me feel warm and makes me want to break out into singing "AVATAR" but I sing it only in wmv format.

But it's with sadness that I recall the Blizzards of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Blizzards and Global Cooling (now called "Ice Age 5-- The Unwarming") are really hard on my N'avi people who don't wear clothing.

This post-1500 A.D. winding-down of the Mini-Ice Age (which began circa 1200 A.D.) seems to be on the verge of reversing, which means the climate isn't continuing to cycle back to the warmer times (before 1200 A.D.) when humans enjoyed a much warmer climate and fewer people needed to wear clothing. If only we weren't now experiencing the "Unwarming," we could look forward to the warmer climate enjoyed during the heighth of the Roman Empire, when all the upscale Romans must have been driving SUVs (the remains of which have not yet been unearthed by archaeologists).

Perhaps we need to migrate to Mars where the atmosphere is composed mostly of carbon dioxide ... but wait, I forgot Mars is incredibly COLD, but perhaps that's because there are no cow-farts on Mars to generate methane to thicken and warm the atmosphere.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri(Edited 20141121 to fix original incoherence of the "Perhaps we need" paragraph.)

I was going to thank Comrade Red Square for the nice graphic he added to my post.

Not sure I'm thankful now that Comrade Fhalkyn has pointed out that that makes me a racist.

Oh, dear <picking up snow shovel for a long trip north>

Fhalkyn wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00]I'm terribly sorry, but I am going to have to denounce you[/highlight],Mikhail Lysenkomann and this thread [highlight=#ffff00]for [/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]RACISM[/highlight], because that snowman is white, which, as you know, is an exhibition of a terrible lack of diversity. If that snowman had been made out of black or yellow snow, then all would be well, but as it stand, I'm afraid that you and this thread have officially been deemed racist.
Now, if [highlight=#ffff00]an image[/highlight] were to be posted of a [highlight=#ffff00]yellow[/highlight] or black [highlight=#ffff00]snowman[/highlight], then perhaps The Party could be understanding of your mishap and send the denunciation down the memory hole...
Comrade Fhalkyn, (Since we haven't been formally introduced, and the awkwardness of the circumstances surrounding this correspondence is unsettling to me, I will rely on the deference inherent in Comrade to show you that I, personally, mean you no ill will) Bear in mind you are my first denunciation and I am unfamiliar with the rules that govern the process. [Note to self - this sniveling little bitch act has got to go.] An image. When it comes to racism that's hard to top. Yet you compound your error specifying it be a snowman of yellow hue. Your disregard for the sensibilities of our MoanHabitualian brethren is glaring. Images are Verboten. It's racist to suggest otherwise. Even the MoHalfBrainian knows yellow snow is the filth of a dog. If it's najis, it racist. A ritually impure image of man. RACIST

Well, here we are, one day after Dear Leader's glorious announcement to increase the voter registration rolls with the Korrect people allow the poor and downtrodden to join our glorious Collective and --

Yes, he got away with it. No one remembers his "Global Warminsk Toolkit" from the other day.

He really DOES know what he's doing!

Expect to see an increase in little brown snow persons, especially along the southern states...

Well now, my late friend, Frank Zappa, in addition to my own Mother, told me not to eat the yellow snow. They didn't mention nuthin' about no brown snow because they knew, even then, that would be raciss!

Al Gore standing beside three skiers on a ski-slope during the record-breaking pre-Thanksgiving snow-blizzards in the Fall of 2014 offers the scientific explanation:

"Anyone but a blind Global-Warming Denier can see that our Climate Models provide indisputable scientific proof that what the Deniers call "the Pre-Thanksgiving Polar Vortex of 2014" is instead what scientists call "Hot Snow" caused by Man-Made Global Warming."

--KOOK

Don't be a denier! The globe is warming. Polar bears are dying.

Actually Kommenting Out Of Karacter:

The Incredible Shrinking Al Gore, Global-Warming Theory Climate-Change Theory Claim-It-Changes Meme:

Sometimes leftist/progressive/shallow media write headlines and/or use imagery that substantively exceed the content of what they write.

Are they Freudian slips or do the media still actually believe the meme for which they still carry water?

Here's a 2013 example of an apologia eclipsed by its headline and the truthfulness of the illustrative imagery:

Notwithstanding the brilliance of the headline and the truthfulness of the article's illustrative imagery, fear not, Progressives -- The Media are still in the tank for Al Gore, the Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) theory subsequently defined as "Climate Change" but in reality comprising the "Claim-It Changes" meme.

--KOOK