I WANT YOUR MONEY!

Prog off.
The only thing worse than a liar is one who does it with a smile on his face.
Dear Leader is so talented, don't you agree ?

Scratchy old buddy, take a rest and comment on some posts instead of starting so many new ones. People need to digest what's been served up before you feed them another heaping spoonful.

I like to limit myself to one new thread every week or two on average and the rest of the time I spend commenting.

And you violated the Leninka rule with a virtually wordless YouTube video to start a thread. No chunk of pork fat in your potato soup tonight my friend.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Scratchy old buddy, take a rest and comment on some posts instead of starting so many new ones. People need to digest what's been served up before you feed them another heaping spoonful.

I like to limit myself to one new thread every week or two on average and the rest of the time I spend commenting.

And you violated the Leninka rule with a virtually wordless YouTube video to start a thread. No chunk of pork fat in your potato soup tonight my friend.

Sorry about that.

Aggregating the news is one of the things I do every day. I think I am doing a service by being on top of the news.

The news I put on here does not fit the agenda of the other news feeds I manage.

In short, the news I have put on here FITS the agenda here.

I finally figured out a couple years ago that I am an Opinion Leader.

As such, most people want the short story on the current info that matters to them,[highlight=#ffff00] and a quick educational hard-hitting commentary.[/highlight]

I thought I was demonstrating constraint because there is SO MUCH new every day, and I definitely skim the BEST from the rest.

[highlight=#ffff00]But I am old and wise, and know that burning people out is not a good policy.[/highlight]

Therefore, I shall attempt to show more constraint.

Reminds me of the company is like fish analogy.
bob fish.jpg

Comrade Itchy wrote:I finally figured out a couple years ago that I am an Opinion Leader.

Comrade Vladimir

In spite of all the denouncements I sent your way on another thread I have to commend you on this. Only a Made Prog would be so confident of his own Ability to Lead!

Congratulations, you may one day even be asked to join the Governing Elite!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Obamugabe wrote:
Comrade Itchy wrote:I finally figured out a couple years ago that I am an Opinion Leader.

Comrade Vladimir

In spite of all the denouncements I sent your way on another thread I have to commend you on this. Only a Made Prog would be so confident of his own Ability to Lead!

Congratulations, you may one day even be asked to join the Governing Elite!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Thank You.