US Sugar Daddy says enough already

US Sugar Daddy says enough already or if we go to war with China will they give us the money to do it?

Comrades,

I am beginning to think our Chinese comrades are taking this "capitalist thing" a little too far now!

I know, I know, Lenin had N.E.P. ; but, the Soviets knew enough to end it. Even the Soviets were not as "radical" as the Chinese are becoming

See:

Chinese rating agency strips Western nations of AAA status

Dagong Global Credit Rating Co used its first foray into sovereign debt to paint a revolutionary picture of creditworthiness around the world, giving much greater weight to "wealth creating capacity" and foreign reserves than Fitch, Standard & Poor's, or Moody's. The US falls to AA, while Britain and France slither down to AA-. Belgium, Spain, Italy are ranked at A- along with Malaysia

"The reason for the global financial crisis and debt crisis in Europe is that the current international credit rating system does not correctly reveal the debtor's repayment ability," said Guan Jianzhong, Dagong's chairman.The agency, known in China for rating companies, said its goal is to "correct the defects" of the existing system and offer a counter-weight to Western agencies.
Comrades, can you believe these words? Where is the progressive words of Mao
"Let a hundred flowers blossom" ?

Say it isn't so, if we lose the Chinese, where are US progressives to go ?

Where have you gone, Mao Zedong
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you (Woo, woo, woo)

This old political cartoon does not seem to work anymore with the West

Funny how that works.......

Where have you gone, Mao Zedong?
We know you want more interest
Tis why you lowered our rating
But we can print plenty of money
That's what we do, so who's the Foo? (Boo, hoo, hoo to you)

Grigori E.R. wrote:Where have you gone, Mao Zedong?
We know you want more interest
Tis why you lowered our rating
But we can print plenty of money
That's what we do, so who's the Foo? (Boo, hoo, hoo to you)

Nice comrade!

Very True

Perhaps the US and the West could just tell them we won't pay or pay less?

We could call it a tax on the evils of capitalism.

"[highlight=#ffff99]We could call it a tax on the evils of capitalism.[/highlight]"

Absolutely! That's also what we do..................

I am afraid our communist friends comrades Chinese acquaintances have been overtaken in part, by greedy capitalist. Perhaps it is time for Obama to take one of the comrades and move to China and bring introduce true "change"and hopelessness,once again.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am afraid our communist friends comrades Chinese acquaintances have been overtaken in part, by greedy capitalist. Perhaps it is time for Obama to take one of the comrades and move to China and bring introduce true "change"and hopelessness,once again.

I could not agree more Frau.

Oh and while he is there, he could ask them for some more money for our successful Progressive program over here.

Isn't "Jimminy" Carter our Ambassador to China? We could send him and his Nano Nuclear thingies. That would fix em and make Theocritus happy at the same time.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Isn't "Jimminy" Carter our Ambassador to China? We could send him and his Nano Nuclear thingies. That would fix em and make Theocritus happy at the same time.

Very true

Carter could also spread his "word" of Jewish tolerance there as well.
Granted, there may be few Jews there, but we would not want them to
feel denied by not being mentioned by Carter

foo01.gif

We Surrender!
We'll raise your Rating, now please take your Hope n' Change n' Carter and GO home!

Very good comrade!

Sad to say, some racist rightwingers would say keep the rate lower if you keep Carter.

But we can not have that- he has too much Israel bashing important work to do for us
and the Muslims world.

Oh and while he is there, he could ask them for some more money for our successful Progressive program over here.

Very good thinking, Comrade Neo. Could we petition dear Leader to make that change, I am wondering??

I thought most loyal Comrade Cater was Ambassador to Israel? No?

ImageOh, my mistake.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:

Very good thinking, Comrade Neo. Could we petition dear Leader to make that change, I am wondering??

I thought most loyal Comrade Cater was Ambassador to Israel? No?

ImageOh, my mistake.

Yes Frau, this is a common mistake because many racist rightwingers say Carter is

"a bastard to Israel". If said quickly then one might hear "ambassador"

Of course, this is to be expected of the rightwing's attempts to spread disinformation about Carter's vision for "true peace" in the middle east.

So, is mother is Israel Carter?... most unusual name but she should know if he's a bastardly or not.

He must be.

It pains me to see my motherland subjected to such criticism. My beloved Chairman is spinning in his grave faster than the turbojets on a cursed capitalist's Gulfstream. Personally, I denounce any and all who denounce Comrade Carter, a most useful tool voice in the People's fight for freedom!