In praise of Comrade John McCain by elite комиссáр

On Comrade John McCain's passing, he was praised for his work by комиссáр George Soros.
George Soros - praising John McCain.jpg

On Comrade John McCain's passing, he was praised for his work by [highlight=#FFFF00]комиссáр George Soros[/highlight].

"The Kiss of Death"

Captain Craptek wrote:.
"The Kiss of Death"

Comrade George was a wee bit late with that kiss.

When I hear all the praise the Left extends to John McCain after his death, I flash back to this video of them booing a pro-McCain march in New York and calling the McCain supporters "Nazis." We made it in 2008 when McCain was running for president against Obama.

Liberal Outrage: A Pro-McCain March In Manhattan

Red Square wrote:When I hear all the praise the Left extends to John McCain after his death, I flash back to this video of them booing a pro-McCain march in New York and calling the McCain supporters "Nazis." We made it in 2008 when McCain was running for president against Obama.

Liberal Outrage: A Pro-McCain March In Manhattan

It's funny that those same people are now praising him, right?

Politics must be the new NFL, NHL, or whatever team sport you can conceive of.

It's as if McCain was purposefully doing all this hullaballoo as one last time to show the irony of blind devotion in politics. If he did it on purpose, well, I can even forgive him for being such a war-monger.

I would like to submit that John McCain owes his restoration to the media's good graces to none other than President Trump.

If not for the enmity between these two gentlemen, do you think the media would be treating McCain's death the same as it did Princess Diana's?

If McCain had managed to win the 2008 election, do you think they'd be fawning like this over the death of the man who kept America's First Black President out of the White House?

If Hillary were now President, do you honestly think they'd still be portraying him as history's greatest loss to humanity?

Answers in order: No, hell no, and of course not.

I sometimes wonder how the left would cope if President Trump ever incurred the same enmity with someone like Rush Limbaugh or Sarah Palin.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
If McCain had managed to win the 2008 election, do you think they'd be fawning like this over the death of the man who kept America's [highlight=#ff99cc]First Black President[/highlight] out of the White House?
African American saxophonist William Jefferson (Rodham) Clinton left office in 2001, thus preceeding the 2008 glorious victory of Obama over Palin and that old guy, no?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
If McCain had managed to win the 2008 election, do you think they'd be fawning like this over the death of the man who kept America's [highlight=#ff99cc]First Black President[/highlight] out of the White House?
African American saxophonist William Jefferson (Rodham) Clinton left office in 2001, thus preceeding the 2008 glorious victory of Obama over Palin and that old guy, no?

You're talking about the old Current Truth, Ivan. Obama is the new Current Truth. Learn to copy and paste the correct talking points.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

You're talking about the old Current Truth, Ivan. Obama is the new Current Truth. Learn to copy and paste the correct talking points.

The fumes from the distillery chemical storage tanks behind Tractor Barn No.2 must be getting to him.

McCain funeral week 9.jpg

McCain is right up there with Laika the space dog.