Inspired by Mubarak, Obama Promises Not to Run in 2016

Inspired by Mubarak and in response to massive tea-party protests, I promise not to run for re-election in 2016.

Image ~
Yes, like Mubarak, I must "step down so others can step up." It's a great personal sacrifice, but after all, it's what my mentor, Reagan, did.

What are the things I'll miss most? Near the top of the list are those sessions in our Campaign War Strategy Room targeting our opponents working on opposition research. I must say that the most enjoyable sessions were those in which we viewed videos in which we superimposed Sarah Palin's head on the heads of exotic dancers to make YouTube Remixes that looked so real that Bill Clinton ordered a set.

As illustrated by the above remix, just as the "peoples revolution" in Egypt proved the importance of the internet, so too has the internet been an invaluable resource to my supporters at the Daily Kos, MoveOn.Org, Media Matters and MSNBC.

Unfortunately, given the decision by that reich-wing judge appoined by Reagan a Right-Wing Republican President declaring ObamaCare "unconstitutional," I will immediately miss the opportunities to provide treatment to Americans suffering "pre-existing conditions."

What will Michelle miss most? No doubt it will be her campaign requiring Americans to conform their diets to the "MOD" Diet (the "Michelle Obama Diet") and especially her poster campaing "for the children" to inspire them to eat carrots instead of capitalist fries.

What will I miss the least? I'll miss least that aspect of the Presidency that gave me the feeling of having strings attached:

--Fearless Leader

Not running? oh dear, what a travesty of redistributed social justice that would be.
Oh, pooh, silly me us, he doesn't mean it. What were we you thinking? This is the same man who swore to uphold the their Constitution. ha ha ha!

5 more years ! 5... 8.....12..........20 more years! 20 more years!

I'd be more impressed if he let Hillary have a shot at the job in 2012.

Yes, but Comrade Whoopie, you are "impressed" with your own joking, so I am not sure what your point is?
How could you consider dear Leader not being dear Leader and have you considered the implications for you, yourself personally, if dear Leader.. cough cough ... happened to find out what you said?? I was just mildly curious, you understand.

My dearest Comrades Whoopie & Frau, .

Sorry to have been so unresponsive. I just got back from court (strategizing with my Solicitor General on how to defeat the decision of the ReichWinger judge who just declared ObamaCare "unconstitutional" and "void"), and I need to quickly get back to legal-strategy sessions).
Whoopie, I'm shocked that you are unaware of the breadth and depth of Comrade Hillary's devotion to me. Red Square has taken note of it. Thus, even if I were to insist that she "run" in 2012, we already know her answer: "No, I believe our Fearless Leader is the salvation of the world, and I wouldn't dare consider myself worthy to fill his shoes." She has told me this to my face, and we know she is always candid in face-to-face convesations. .

Frau, Do not worry beyond 2016. I have no doubt that when 2016 arrives, there will be a groundswell for continuing to ignore the Constitution by allowing me on the ballot for 2016, in which case I will be elected upon the platform, "I'm not really running, but if elected, I will serve as President for Life." . --Fearless Leader

Fearless Leader wrote:My dearest Comrades Whoopie & Frau, .
Frau, Do not worry beyond 2016. I have no doubt that when 2016 arrives, there will be a groundswell for continuing to ignore the Constitution by allowing me on the ballot for 2016, in which case I will be elected upon the platform, "I'm not really running, but if elected, I will serve as President for Life." . --Fearless Leader

ah ha! This is glorious news, since we all know... most realized... our some people wish you to rule for decades. We will make them see the redistributed justice in this thinking, will we not!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Nice remix
It appears that you have remixed yourself. Since I know you to be a loyal Comrade, I can only assume that you first obtained permisison from the Remix Tsar.

We've seen Bristol Palin on "Dancing with the Stars." Maybe we'll soon see a Sarah Palin Remix on "Exotic Dancing with the Tsars."

I've never met the Remix Tsar. I think he's/she's/it's a changeling. HeSheIt may even be Red Square, but I suspect Comrade Whoopie. You know the old saying, "Ice pick into brain leads to strange behavior." But then, I also know that Comrade Betty is a changeling. Perhaps hesheit is the Remix Tsar. Or perhaps Comrade Putin-Putout? Is there a HeSheIt Commissar? The Exlax Czar?

--KOOK