Introducing The People's Multi-Purpose Tool

Efficiency experts have been touring the gulags and discovered that nearly 3 hours of every day is wasted by proles walking back and forth to the tool shed to switch their shovel for a hoe or a rake as the task required.

This disturbing finding prompted our implement designers to invent this novel solution. All gulag administrators are hereby ordered to collect all existing stocks of single purpose tools and deliver them to the People's recycling collective where they will receive vouchers for the issuance of these new multi-purpose tools which are available at the People's Implement Factory number 43.

Oh and while I have your attention, let me remind you that un-necessary public displays of affection are still forbidden.

only_in_asia_02.jpg

[End of Communique]

When I read "Multi-Purpose Tool", I thought you were going to be talking about dear Leader and I was going to give you a deserved tongue lashing. Then I noticed the 2 interesting, progressive young females and realized a tongue lashing was already transpiring.

Carry on. p.s. mucho gracious for your tooling opportunity, but I have a helpful tool by the name of Misha who is eager to help in the beetery gardening.

What an incredible implement. The carrying strap was not readily visible but it on the side opposite the camera.
Clever proles will be able to use the multifunction in many unimagined uses such as grave digging and constipation relief.

The Major thinks it will be useful in producing jam, I will spare you the details!

Regarding the guards....

As Wang looks on with disgust, Jhong wonders if his lips really are as soft and inviting as they look.

As Comrade Red Green always says, "Any tool can be the right tool."

Approved what? The tool or the show of affection?

(Welcome back Ivan, we wuz missin' ya)

I concur with Whoopie,

(Nice to see you, Ivan!)

And BTW, comrade, public displays of affection are not taboo! Just ask our comrade in distress, President Gaddafi, shown here in better days (October 2010, before the "Arab Spring" started in his country....

pic of gaddafi with murbarad.jpg

Unfortunately, comrade Gaddafi is rather paranoid these days, and isn't into public displays of affection. I would venture that he has had to rethink his retirement plans in "Hugoland"?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... -Nato.html

I hope they will be able to add a portable Jiffi-Lobo, as well as a Reichwing media scrambler. With Dear Leader's new minister of propaganda, Jesse Lee, surely we will need to have his messages of the Current Truth ™ sent to us at regular intervals.