Introducing the People's Pancreas

Comrades!

I have found the perfect progressive to run dear leader's healthcare system!

Straight from Cuba via Cyprus, I bring y'all The People's Pancreas!

Allow me to list just a few of her bonafides!
~
  • She was Comrade Castro's personal nurse during his recent, brief illness. And we all know that had a Happy Ending!
  • She was uber Prog Michael Moore's technical consultant when he filmed the important historical document, SICKO!
  • She is the government liason to a well know diabetes supply company that advertises on the propaganda box television. Her ability to redirect the tax receipts of those proles who are talented enough to work along with cash from the lobbiests and PACS, straight from their pockets to that of the high party members has to be recognized as a work of art!
Look at this pile of cash that was just recently dropped off at the Kremlin Dept. of Health.

cash.jpg
Look and see what the Prog Diane Watson says about that wonderful Carribean People's Paridise, Cuba. That's right, she's talking about the work of The People's Pancreas.

In fact, with a little help from my friends, not even the stupid dogs know what's going on.

Catdog.jpg
So just let her know what you need. Waiting in line is for proles!

Don't forget the far flung Isles of Langerhans

Paul says they still aren't for sale. I'll make him an offer he cannot refuse.

Paul_Langerhans.jpg

Welcome to the People's Organ. I'm so glad you decided to come out of the lily livered shadows to exert your influence on the body politic. Sugar daddies may complain you're insular and have a lot of gall but let them choke on their own bile. I for one look forward to your intestinal fortitude and visceral rhetoric.

hey Whoop, thanks for putting the pieces together for that avatar. :-)

Shtho-ta-quai, Comrades. Am back from a trip to Eastern Europe, reminising and yearning for the days of old, when there was one sausage for the whole neighborhood and a Yugo in every garage. With help from former Stasi comrades, from their abandoned files, I bring you a must video that all comrades should see. Any problems talk to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rW74KU ... re=related.

Why are those strange foreign persons driving their lawn mowers on public streets, and what does it have to do with this thread?

Does this mean that we the Party Elite will have access to the cutting edge Cuban Health Care system?

Commissar Ivan Betinov,
Not lawn mowers, those are the 2012 Chevy models. All electric. They will save the world and our progressive agenda. As to relevance? The new Chevy models will be to the automotive industry as ObamaCare will be to the old Heath Care.
chevyelect.jpg

Thank you Comrade mitrokhinkgb. The world needs more yodeling. Just try and be unhappy when you listen to the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDDEk2A ... re=related

The pancreas makes a good member of the politbureau. It hides behind the stomach and does nothing, except tell others what to do. As well as takes it own sweet time to do anything.

It tries to do less than the appendix, which is more exposed and easier to remove.

Apart from the fact you will die without one, they are useless!

The People's Pancreas
Hey, Sugars!
Thanks for the kind introductions, Reiuxcat.
[ Your much needed kidneys are in the mail. *wink*]

Listen sweeties, it has come to my attention that some of you haven't made good on the payments for your 'highly personal medicines'.

I don't want to get "Viangry" with you, so let's not have me dropping your names to the kollectiv faster than our glorious healthcare drops patients.

Now, I'm off to see Glorious Big Pharma for some primo black market insulin.

The People's Pancreas
I'm selling some Time Share in the Islets of Langerhans if anyone's interested.

Jeepers!

And there I was thinking that Castro spent time in Cuban prison and then after release came over on the Granma from Mexico and used the popular revolt against Batista to take over the country and turn it into the Castro Plantation.

Hey! Stop it! Why are you shoving me next to that wall. Hey!

I love kidneys, thanks so much Comrade Pancreas.

I assure you, I'll be on the lookout for any druggies that may invade the peoples Pharmacy! We already got out 1st criminal.

man w angry cat.jpg

Likewise, some lower level clerk was found "miscounting" the inner party's kickbacks contributions.

red handed.jpg

I hope His O'liness will be pleased with our progress.