Iowa: Ted Cruz gets the taste of Commissarka Pinkie's shovel

Comrades, there is treachery afoot. Reichwing teabagger Ted Cruz has stolen the Rethuglikkkan vote in Iowa, while Comrade Sanders and Our beloved MTE are still ceremonially mud-wrestling for the Democratic vote.

We were warned of this Cruz fellow in September of 2013; return with us now to the "golden days of the People's Cube..."

Commissarka Pinkie
25 Sep 2013, 13:58
[img]/images/avatars/Pinkie2.gif[/img]

Ted Cruz is a lousy f**k and I hate him. He's a stupid liar who's bad and dangerous for America. Mark my words, he'll take us straight back to the Dark Ages. Let Ted Cruz steal the election, and you'll be saddled with the worst president ever since George W. Bush.

Speaking of George W. Bush, what he didn't destroy--and you'd think he'd destroyed everything, but he's so stupid that he's certain to have overlooked something--and whatever that is, Ted Cruz will demolish it. Ted Cruz will finish anything George W. Bush started and make it even worse.

Ted Cruz is a stupid lying traitor who will end civilization as we know it. If, in spite of his total idiocy, he gets away with stealing the presidency, old people will be falling off cliffs everywhere. Mass starvation and homelessness and joblessness will be everywhere as we are forced to live in cardboard "Cruzvilles".

I hate Ted Cruz because no thanks to him, the planet will relapse from its healing of the past few years, and the oceans will rise again.

Ted Cruz hates the planet, old people, children, immigrants, puppies, kittens, bunny rabbits, ladybugs, squirrels with big bushy tails, fluffy baby chicks that go cheep-cheep, and fluffy yellow ducklings that go quack-quack. He abhors science. And we all know how much he despises Obamacare. As the teabaggers' demigod, it's obvious Ted Cruz doesn't care about anything except his God and his guns, as well as millionaires, billionaires, and fat cat corporate jet owners.

He wasn't even born in the United States. He was born in Canada, yet his name is more commonly found in Mexico, so who knows where he's really from? For all we know, his mother was a jackal and he was switched at birth. In fact, I'll bet he's the Antichrist the rightwing evangelical nutjobs think they see in every leader of the people from Lenin to Chavez to Obama. But it's really Cruz. Think about it: No one knows where he's really from, and his name means “cross” which has something to do with Jesus. Couple that with the inherent evil that embodies Ted Cruz, and that's all the proof anyone needs.

Furthermore, Ted Cruz comes from the same state that cursed us with George W. Bush, Rick “Brain Fart” Perry and the Chainsaw Massacre. Watch that movie and you'll get an idea of just what he intends to do with our sacred entitlement programs that make America great.

For if Ted Cruz is allowed to get away with stealing the Presidency from Hillary, rest assured he will proclaim himself dictator, and say stupid hateful things—like letting people keep more of their own money when they're only going to squander it on themselves is somehow patriotic.

Any nitwit will tell you that the moral and patriotic thing is to plead with the government to please, please raise your taxes, so they'll have the necessary revenue to help those who rely on the government—because that's what the government is for, and the government has made a sacred covenant with the people that they could always rely on it for everything, and for all eternity.

We will all be living in fear of our lives because of Ted Cruz's bloodthirsty tyranny.

That's all I have to say for now. Oh wait, one more thing . . . Ted Cruz is just like Hitler.

Last edited by Commissarka Pinkie on 25 Sep 2013, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.
REASON: To add squirrels with big bushy tails to the list of things Ted Cruz hates but eats anyway.

Comrades, Amerikka has been warned...

And this just in, Hillary, the anointed and entitled, has announced victory in Iowa (wink, wink). Boy that was rough, who saw that coming?

Let's get her nomination for her Nobel Peace prize back out of the files, change the dates and resubmit...

Comrades, I just don't understand why we bother to hold primaries in other states, especially where brainwashed counties should be considered voting sanctuaries and haven't been purged of the uneducated superstitious, bible-clinging evangelical nutjobs. The American people just need to drop to their knees and gaze upon the angelic visage of Hillary and bask in the rarefied glow of NPR. Just think about all the Democrat money that is wasted on this that could be funneled into a nonprofit personal foundation. Most of all, I am personally saddened that throughout her campaign while side stepping personal issues, violation of national security, unethical financial tactics and other sordid issues, she has attempted to energize the base of the Democrat party by making us believe she is just an authentic Liberal. Besides, who among us can really honestly say that they have never, ever had memory lapses or accidentally provided incorrect information in a job interview, as time does go by does not memories somehow just seem to fade? I just find it hard to accept that she has to run and fight an uphill battle to return voters to the experience of destroying Hope and Optimism while removing the last leg of Logic and Reason.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Last edited by Commissarka Pinkie on 25 Sep 2013, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.[highlight=#ffff00]REASON: To add squirrels with big bushy tails to the list of things Ted Cruz hates but eats anyway.[/highlight]

Comrades, Amerikka has been warned...

I must agree, as I always do, with the Commissarka!
What a womyn!

Wait a minute! That is not Pinkie's original post! The one below is.

It appears Comrade Ivan has stolen Pinkie's shovel, went on a rampage with it, and probably put it back quietly afterwards, while Commissarka was still sleeping off whatever you slipped in her beet vodka last night.

Wait till she wakes up and realizes that the only reason you drugged her was to steal her shovel. I hope you have a shovel-proof ushanka hat, comrade. I don't want to be around for that. Yep, I just realized I have chores to do in town... Hope you don't mind me taking your tractor. It's likely you won't need it anytime soon.

Smear Here: The Official Ted Cruz Denouncement Thread

Commissarka Pinkie
3/26/2015, 6:22 pm
[img]/images/avatars/Pinkie2.gif[/img]

[img]/images/Ted_Cruz_Shovel_Dirt.jpg[/img]

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 16110.html

and let it be known that the view from under the People's Bus is MAGNIFICENT!

Thanks to Red Square, and the rodent who probably influenced this act...

Red Square wrote:Wait a minute! [highlight=#ffff00]That is not Pinkie's original post![/highlight] The one below is.

So? It's a Pinky Post - therefore, I'm in total agreement.

Red Square:

While I appreciate your pointing out the no-notice change to the Current Truth™ , I am nonetheless appalled by your assumptions concerning Ivan the Stakhanovets, all of which seem to stem from some fiendish, juvenile desire to see him whacked by my shovel.

Maybe YOU'D like to be whacked with my shovel! But because you're Red Square, I'll just have to whack the nearest available prole. That would be none other than Ivan the Stakhanovets himself.

You, Ivan! Heads up, Whacking Boy!

WHACK!!!

Next time you want to re-post one of my posts, post the correct post so Red Square doesn't have cause to denounce you, and I don't have cause to put down my bottle of Putinka and vodka-filled chocolates and get off the couch when I'm trying to watch The View, only to find that he's making up vile stuff about you as if you're some high-polling Republican candidate.

Also, next time I want to whack Red Square upside the head, make sure your next post doesn't appear directly beneath his or above mine or guess what? You get to be Whacking Boy!

Now pull that Ushanka hat out of your mouth and put it back on your...well, I guess you can't wear it there anymore. Just get out of here and next time you want to grab my attention with flattery and toadery and brown nosery, ask yourself: "Has anything good ever happened to me as a result of singing her praises just to draw her to the Cube? Should I just play it safe and never praise her at all, never notice her, just act as if she never existed? Is there anything I can do at all to win her favor to such an extent that I need never fear another shovel whacking?"

The answer to all of those questions, of course, had better be NO.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Red Square:

While I appreciate your pointing out the no-notice change to the Current Truth™ , I am nonetheless appalled by your assumptions concerning Ivan the Stakhanovets, all of which seem to stem from some fiendish, juvenile desire to see him whacked by my shovel.

Maybe YOU'D like to be whacked with my shovel! But because you're Red Square, I'll just have to whack the nearest available prole. That would be none other than Ivan the Stakhanovets himself.

You, Ivan! Heads up, Whacking Boy!

WHACK!!!

I agree... completely.

PILE ON!!!

(I still like you, Ivan!)

He deserved it. Just look at the guy's nose! He looks like a bird! And since he's eating upon the corpses of Apparatchik Jebediah Bush, he should very well be a buzzard as far as I'm concerned! And buzzards always eat the crops and interrupt the production, so he had to be put down. It's what he would've wanted.

[OFF]

I've got nothing against the guy, but you have to admit, Teddy DOES look like a buzzard.

[OFF]/[ON]

Lev Termen wrote:

In America, we pronounce it "Wankel."

Haven't you ever heard of wanking!? I'm Amerikanski too and even I know what wanking is!

[ON]

Comrade Putout wrote:
PILE ON!!!

(I still like you, Ivan!)

Ivan, Putout is right. You are a wanker. I'd recommend laying off the Playsquirrel and drinking more vodka, it'll give you temporary erectile dysfunction that'll make it impossible to wank. Or you can take a page from the sprinting sport and do all your wanking for the week on one day. It might help, but you have to be careful or you'll get a case of strawberry tip.

Comrade Putout wrote:
PILE ON!!!

I am here to defend Comrade Ivan who has the most massive forearms on this planet. Possibly he could exercise other muscle groups, but those bring him no joy and if the thought of the lovely Mrs. Hillary makes his heart race who are we to deter him from his worship? I recall my own worship of the awesome Janet Reno and encourage Comrade Ivan to continue until he too can squeeze something out of his turnip. Forgive me, I forget the exact quote.