Iranian Prez Ahmadinejad Goes for Sarah Palin Look?

Is Iranian President Ahmadinejad following the Palin craze and trying new looks to achieve popularity? Or is he merely imitating McCain in choosing a female deputy to his own taste?

Lifted from Iran Press News

Ushanka tip to our alert Iranian reader Banafsheh

He needs the glasses to complete the look, in my not-so-humble opinion.

I like the 80's mall-rat look in the left top corner. It's young and fun.

I had to add that the right top corner picture disturbingly reminds me of Aragorn in the Rings movies.I'm scarred. I'll never be able to fantasize about Viggo again. Hell and damnation.

What did Obama say last week? Oh yes, "if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig". But I guess he only says that about Americans.

Don't feel bad, H&T. I too have a hard time fantasizing about Vigo, despite his impeccable politcal stances.

It's all part of the new Iranian Gay Sensitivity Training ordained by the State. Next, they'll have to wear a blindfold and stand in front of a brick wall to fully appreciate the Gay lifestyle in Iran.

Better than the "alternative firing squad"....

I would be glad to donate my services to further his sensitivity training...

The one in the top middle is the Honorable Angela Ahmadinejad Davis, distinguished professor of Sharia Law (the Law of Islam) and Black Panther Justice at Berkeley.

Comrade Banafsheh-khan,

Glorious! The Hidden 12th Imam is clearly strong to resist appearing to eyeball these wonders (but then he probably has his own internet connection).

S.A.F. Marshal Pravda said; "ain't she cute?"

Angela Davis? Mahmoud once told me she's his kind of gal:

Angela_davis_at_esu.jpg

Red Square wrote:Is Iranian President Ahmadinejad following the Palin craze and trying new looks to achieve popularity? Or is he merely imitating McCain in choosing a female deputy to his own taste?

Lifted from Iran Press News

Ushanka tip to our alert Iranian reader Banafsheh

Dear Red Square,

Perhaps someone is sabotaging your links (or my Peoples Cube Browser) because even at the English-translation version of that link, I failed to find any evidence that Amadinejad has appointed any woman to any post of significance.

Is it possible instead that with the aid of the powerful Imams, Amadinejad himself has acquired the power to switch at will from male to female and thus has thereby conferred gender equality upon the feminine masses in Iran?

Just asking.

--KOOK