Israel is at it again!

It would seem they are retiring their weapon of terror the bulldozer, for something even more despicable. How can Hamas or for that matter anyone do their peaceful duties with such foul play?

Egyptian Official: Israel Could Be Behind Deadly Shark Attack

Comrade Chedoh! I must once again advise you that starting topics with a one-sentence blurb is a sign of phony modesty that bears a stench of bourgeois morals. Modesty in pursuit of the worldwide revolution is a sin!

One shouldn't be modest about exposing Israel's secret shark-training facilities where fish is weaponized with the goal of spreading anti-Muslim sentiment around the world!

This time, comrade, I'll do your homework for you and post this reporting by a very progressive news announcer.

<embed src='https://video.aish.com/jw-player/player-licensed.swf' height='400' width='500' bgcolor='0xe5e9f2' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' flashvars='&backcolor=0xe5e9f2&file=https://videocloud.aish.com/movies/colb ... 0x000000'/>

Red Square wrote:Comrade Chedoh! I must once again advise you that starting topics with a one-sentence blurb is a sign of phony modesty that bears a stench of bourgeois morals. Modesty in pursuit of the worldwide revolution is a sin!

One shouldn't be modest about exposing Israel's secret shark-training facilities where fish is weaponized with the goal of spreading anti-Muslim sentiment around the world!

This time, comrade, I'll do your homework for you and post this reporting by a very progressive news announcer.

My apologies, Red Square. But I must denounce the cube in whole for my short coming.

Comrade Chedoh is correct!

As my part of punishment I will stand facing the corner for 1/2 hour daily while repeating "Boy, did I ever screw that up". This will also require an extra 1/2 hour in the beet fields.

Thank you comrade for inventing a new activity!

That "new" activity is called a self-criticism session and it has been around for as long as the need for Party disciplinary actions existed. Usually self-criticism involves a shovel and the duration is anywhere from five hours to twenty five years. On certain occasions self-criticism involves a comrade's personal side arm, in which case duration is indefinite.

They all called in sick on 9/11 right?

I haven't seen any Jews swimming in the ocean for months now.

What does that tell you?

It tells me that anti-semitism is a verifiable psychosis.

Krasnodar wrote:It tells me that anti-semitism is a verifiable psychosis.

Yes, yes, of course. However anti-semitism under the guise of defeating Zionism is still mainstream (as insanity is simply a majority opinion, a social construct if you will).

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:It tells me that anti-semitism is a verifiable psychosis.

Yes, yes, of course. However anti-semitism under the guise of defeating Zionism is still mainstream (as insanity is simply a majority opinion, a social construct if you will).

It's the PC way to go...

This is further proof of the evil of the Juice. In fact, I believe soon they will have sharks driving bulldozers soon, and will be dropping genetically modified sharks over the oppressed peoples of Palestine in order to torment them further.

ls.jpg

Landsharks !!!
I remember the terror well.