It's all FREE! Hurry!

Lactaid-Moo.jpg

Hurry Comrades! There's no time to waste! It's all FREE!
Come to Democratic Headquarters at 118 North Church Street in Asheboro, NC and watch the debate among friends. Doors will be open by 8 pm. Feel free to bring some snack food to share. [highlight=#ffff00]We will also have free ice cream![/highlight] All are welcome, so tell a neighbor and bring a friend.

Don't forget that we also host a weekly Lunch discussion on topics of local interest every Tuesday. This coming Tuesday's topic is “Randolph County Ballot Issues.” Bring your lunch and enjoy food and discussion with your fellow Democrats. Lunch begins at noon on Tuesday. [highlight=#ffff00]And remember, we have free ice cream![/highlight]

Do you not realize that ice cream offends the Hindu faith and the lactose-sensitive? I denounce this Party affiliate and you, Komrade Kraptec, for trying to spread word of an offensive and non-wholesome event.

[OFF]

Eating the ice cream, drinking the kool-aid, what's the difference?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Do you not realize that ice cream offends the Hindu faith and the lactose-sensitive? [highlight=#ffff00]I denounce this Party affiliate and you, Komrade Kraptec, for trying to spread word of an offensive and non-wholesome event.[/highlight]

[OFF]

Eating the ice cream, drinking the kool-aid, what's the difference?

You have passed the first test Comrade S - but surely more will follow - stay vigilant!

I'm not sensitive to gelato... and one time this giant Italian squirrel served us the best gelato I have ever had!

I took his picture!

Captain Craptek wrote:

Crappy, could you edit this to have Hillary on her knees licking just the tip of the ice cream cone? And give her a big pair of walrus titties while you're at it. We might not be able to make a pig pretty by putting lipstick on it but we can damn sure pretend it's something else.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Crappy, could you edit this to have Hillary on her knees licking just the tip of the ice cream cone? And give her a big pair of walrus titties while you're at it. We might not be able to make a pig pretty by putting lipstick on it but we can damn sure pretend it's something else.

The best I can do at the moment Comrade S. - the tits will have to wait