It's happened! Barack has surpassed Jesus!

My fellow comrades,

While I was trying to make a point to some fellow comrade here on the cube, I made a horrible wonderful discovery.

As you know, our comrades as Google have a picture search function, they also count how many photos there are in the search.

As I was searching for a funny picture of the Obamasiah, I noticed he had 850,000,000 when you search "Obama".

Now when you search "Jesus" you get about 27.000,000

And "Jesus Christ" nets about 10,000,000

(off)
Is it me, or is there something wrong here? Also, I'm sorry for the poor quality of the photos, while Grab is great, having the long width was a problem.

Comrade, Jesus was just the son of a supposed god and Barrack Obama is the One. This suprises you?

I saw it on a bumper sticker recently, so it must be true: the difference between Barack and Jesus is that Jesus could build a cabinet.

On the other hand, when I used image search for "Messiah" in Google, the first picture was this:

And Obama and Hillary's joint picture was only at the bottom of the page. But the best part is, you can download the nude Messiah images as wallpapersto your iPhone!

I hear the pictures of naked Mohammed for Ramadan are next. Of course our Muslim brothers can take a light-hearted joke! What would life on earth would be like without it?

Comrades,

I have heard of the glorious bumpersticker related by Comrade Red Square, yet it doesn't really capture the peerless omnipotence of 0bama. Jesus turned water into wine, on a roughly 1:1 basis, yet 0bama will triple the debt while simultaneously halving it. I cannot even do the math, as I think it involves imaginary numbers. OK, well, maybe 3:1.5i, which is more effectively written as 1.5i:3. In the wink of an eye, 0bama has outproduced Jesus.

Jesus could only resurrect himself. 0bama, through the powers of ACORN, has resurrected hundreds, perhaps thousands.

I could go on, but what is the point?

Red Square wrote:
I hear the pictures of naked Mohammed for Ramadan are next. Of course our Muslim brothers can take a light-hearted joke! What would life on earth would be like without it?
Hahaha. . . I'm laughing at the jokes already.

Comrades,

Through the powers of State at the hands of 0bama (PBUH) and His Congress, powers amplified by years of expansion and intrusion, it amazes me to find unbelievers in the ability of government. Take the following example: were it not for high corporate tax rates, OSHA requirements, and many other wonders of the increasingly progressive state, this great advancement might never have occurred: an IBM patent application "to copyright a computerized system that calculates how to offshore jobs while maximizing government tax breaks."

Yes, the article now says the application was withdrawn, but the cat is out of the bag: scads of intelligent educated people brainwashed as corporate drones will now be given greater opportunity to serve the PublicGood™. Why be an engineer or computer scientist at IBM when you could be filing Very Important Papers in some government office on a TRS-80? With a loss of income comes the prestige of the welfare check and enhanced awareness of the value of others, a greater understanding of Hope™ and Change™.

Creates more public employment, more public dependency, more demands for public control of private concerns: "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winnah!"

And it could not have been achieved without the compassionate help of the State.

Red Jim wrote:Comrade, Jesus was just the son of a supposed god and Barrack Obama is the One. This suprises you?
This doesn't surprise me comrade, I was simply telling everyone our mission to make Barack the number one (or possibly anyway) image on Google is a success.

(off)

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Perhaps this is tomorrow's thought crime, but I'll take the real Messiah over the latest pretender.

Oh Obama, why wont you cry for me / I came from Falluja with a bullet on my knee.