Jews Hate Olives!

Who knew the Israeli squatters were so hostile towards olives? I mean, what have they ever done to anyone? They do nothing, sit around in a tree and wait for someone to take care of them. How Progressive!

jewshateolives.jpg

Video of Zionist carnage!

So not only are the Joos causing carnage to humanity, they've moved on to plant life! These money mongers must be stopped!

What's next? Attacking olive tree flotillas?

I denounce Caterpillar Tractors! They make the tools Israel uses to oppress innocent olives, and practitioners of the Religion of Peace(TM)

Here we have a Tool of Oppression(TM) used by the Jooz to destroy terrorist hideouts innocent Palestinian homes and to squish Peaceful Peace Activists(TM) make pancakes!

This is actual footage of what the illegal state of Israel is doing to innocent Hamas freedom fighters even as you read this.

mi
Comrades, haven't you seen the memo? "Juice" are to be spelled exactly like that - none of that "Joos" or "Jews" nonsense. We got to have standards...

They also to have problem with the lemon trees.

No to like the lemon Juice.

I do not understand lemon tree objectionables... lemon tree, very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet, even if the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat. But I digress...

This must be denounced! Poor innocent Mooslimic terrorist freedom fighters must have lodgings. Olive tees are most delightful, airy lodgings. We should import Tree Hugger Lovers Protesters (especially those morning dead trees. This would take their mind of of mournings) to protest and die in front of oncoming bulldozers! That would teach the Jewishers!

Long live Rachel Corriehorey!

Colonel Caliber, the current truth marches on and (I know this will come as a shock) Rachel Corrie is now as old as last week's...(aw crap, I just can't think) well, something really perishable that doesn't last very long. You get the idea.

Here's the new hero of Palestain Palestine.

freedom-flotilla_helen-thomas.jpg

We have many tree huggers here in Rachel Corrieland. Perhaps we should tip them off to the carnage being committed among Palestine's Olive and Lemon trees?

Whoopie, I believe you have discovered a new Progressive truth. The International Solidarity Movement will soon have a massive fleet of ships named after Progressive Heroes. Who would dare stop the Helen Thomas?

My dearest most loyal Comarde Whoopie (have I told you that your very name, makes me go "whoopee!"?), you have touched my heart! I can not think of anything more fitting that to name this junker old wreck of a boat after our own dear old Comrade Helen. What a memorial to her, is it not?! (what say? alive? ha ha, you can't be serious) I'm sure her relatives will frame the photo to cherish her memorandums . . . memory? .. . well, whatever.

Yes, Colonel, we must alert them with most alteredness and rush them to save the olive and lemon trees! Which are very pretty, by the way, the lemon flower is sweet but the fruit of the poor lemon, is impossible to eat! Most sad, is it not?

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I denounce Caterpillar Tractors!

Colonel 7.62, you have possibly revealed a conundrum. Caterpillar tractors are Union made. We all know the Progressiveness of Labor Unions, (at least its Marxist leadership). The Glorious American Left are in fact simply Marxist are they not? The Glorious American Left are solidly aligned with the Religion of Peace ™ are they not?

Why are they providing glorious house/olive smashing machines to the vile occupiers, the Jews?

In my best Mrs Alczarweary dialect: "This is of no sense making to me"

Red Square wrote:We can never stress this enough...

More Equaler, it sure would save a little Carbon emitting fossil fuel to simply drop the tractors on the olives... Your logic is unquestioned.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:They also to have problem with the lemon trees.

No to like the lemon Juice.

And why should they? Its common knowledge lemons are strictly a New Testement bitter fruit.

Fraulein Pulloskies, Comrade Whoopies name cause me too to shout WHOOPIE! at the top of my 2 pack a day lungs! Scares the shit of my Communist Feline roommate!

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Fraulein Pulloskies, Comrade Whoopies name cause me too to shout WHOOPIE! at the top of my 2 pack a day lungs! Scares the shit of my Communist Feline roommate!

Feline gender are most easily frightened by nature. As for the pooping, scream next to the litter box.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:Fraulein Pulloskies, Comrade Whoopies name cause me too to shout WHOOPIE! at the top of my 2 pack a day lungs! Scares the shit of my Communist Feline roommate!

Feline gender are most easily frightened by nature. As for the pooping, scream next to the litter box.

Sound advice Fraulein Pulloskies, however, due to his status with the Politburo and my lowly status as Pork Collective Serf ™ , it is I who utilizes The Box ™ and it is he who is priveledged with the Charmin ration and flushing privileges.

Social Justice!