Jiffy Lobo Brewery?

Some acquaintances of mine own a liquor store (Kapitalist pigs!) and ordered some Baltika beer for me which is imported from the Motherland. When I went to pick it up I decided to peruse the aisles and to my surprise I found this!

Do you get a complimentary 6 pack with every Jiffy Lobo?

Indian Wells Brewing, of the People's Repubilk of Kalifornia

10.8% a six will do the trick of a 12 pack almost!

Just imagine. A beer AND a Jiffy-Lobo™! How kewl is that? Just when you think that you're hurting from Dr. Mengele's scalpel swishing above your eyeball, you get a hit of Lobotomy Bock. Ah. Ah. That 10.8%.

My problem though is that, excellent as this idea is, it just won't be enough for the reelection of Dear Oleader. After all, we thought it was, "One man, one vote, one time," but owing to certain, er, difficulties, such as the refusal of RethugliKKKans to STFU, it'll have to be, "One man, one vote, two times." Before it's, "One man, no vote, no time."

Let's grasp the People's Nettle, comrades. There is no way that Dear Odimbo can run on his record. I know, I know, it's a great record--for someone who despised the U.S.A., which we all do, of course, and which Dear Obozo does too because AmeriKKKa has achieved something, so it must be destroyed. Why do you think that he's slashed NASA? Because putting a man on the moon was a great achievement, which he had nothing to do with.

Next, an explication on how Archimedes was inspired by Dreams of My Father.

Back to running. Nothing for it but massive Jiffy-Lobo. We don't have to worry about the college campuses, or about the MSM; they're already in the tank. But for people in the Red States? We need doctors' corps, because there are prefrontal lobes which cannot remain intact.

Here is our rallying call: We cannot win if there are prefrontal lobes!

A Sharp object and 10.8 brewski...what could POSSIBLY go awry in this glorious situation? I can't get an appointment, I hope they take walk-ins and some other patient slips on the stairs like the last few visits...

Tovarichi, since you have a Rancho too, with lots of space, have you ever thought of shall we say "harvesting" usable body parts from the people who "slip"? I'm sure that a good kidney would fetch at least $10K, and that's a hell of a lot of Putinka.

As a matter of fact, harvesting is so hard, really. You have to have surgeons on hand to take the organs, and jets to fly them before they deteriorate. I'd suggest another Jiffy-Lobo to keep them docile, and then off to the V. I. Lenin Medical School where our surgeons will rapidly, er, "deconstruct" the useless protoplasm and put it to better use.

I'm told that some of our Commissarkas might like a face cream made with the pulped sweetbreads. Of course we could just eat the useless protoplasm. We are close to the earth and like lots of "developing" people, we could inherit the strengths of our enemies if we merely eat them.

Well, we're doing it to their wallets and liberties, aren't we? Now it's time for the real thing.

Bring on the specially designed Weber kettle grill!

Uummm, let's see! I saw down the road at the local ice cream place that they are offering a deal that says, "Buy 6 Dolley Madison ice creams and get 10 for free!"

Damn! Sounds like a deal to me!

I may be wrong about this, but, even if it's just one for free, um, I guess that's a pretty good deal.

Thing is, I don't eat that crap!

Anybody else having difficulties posting images?

It SEEMS to take them, but all you see is a black rectangle after "Add file", and "Insert inline" just inserts text.

I've tried from 2 different machines today.

Had that problem the other day, dear ROCK.

Sent it to Red Square. He said, just restart your computer. It worked!

Not saying that is what is occurring with you, but try it!

I did have difficulty posting an image to a Cube friend using "personal message." Did not allow me to do so.

So, this is a different matter. However, he was able to post an image to me! Just sayin'

No solution here, just an anecdotal post. Wish I could solve it for you. Ask Red Square! He is always willing to help!

I've been using my own public server on my Dropbox account. Ought to try this AND USE RED'S MONEY.

I'm a prog, goddamn it, and why should I, me, the Great Father Prog, pay for anything?

Jeez. I'm going to have to impale some proles now...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Anybody else having difficulties posting images?

It SEEMS to take them, but all you see is a black rectangle after "Add file", and "Insert inline" just inserts text.

I've tried from 2 different machines today.

Comrade Rock:
Alas, the Booooosh cronies within the VRWC have infected my used new TRS80 as well.
I have rebooted 5x and reloaded everything on the floppies that came with it to no avail.
Just like the reich wing fascists to attempt to quell free speech. Bastards.

ahhhhhhhhhhh - nevermind. THX. RS.

Stalin pointing upward.jpg

Indeed, Comrade Shovel - I enlisted both of my trusty Kaypros in the effort, to no avail.

Because, Bush.

I wonder if I can hardwire my guitar amplifier direct to the interwebs and use it?