Jihad in America: Major Malik Nadal Hasan

After 9/11 there were many people across this great country who woke up to the threat that Islamic extremism truly is. Unfortunately there were too many who just fell back asleep.

For many years those of us on the right have been warning about the continued infiltration of Al-Qaeda into American life. One of the ways in which they have done this is to put sleepers inside the US Military.

Today Major Malik Nadal Hasan, a convert to Islam killed and injured countless soldier at the Fort Hood military base in Texas. There have been some reports also of his connections to known terrorists.

Something tells me that President Barack HUSSEIN Obama won't do much except pay lip service to this tragedy while Al-Qaeda continues to wage war against a country that fights with apologies.

If anyone heard his cousin on FOX this evening he was a pathetic apologist for this murderer. The left will eat this guy up. Be ready for it, Obama will go the wrong way with this one. Count on it.

Yeah, I heard that jerk-off when Shep was talking to him. I hated every time he said "He was a good American". Sorry, but stating that Americans are wrong and that Muslims should stand up while later going into your workplace and killing a dozen and wounding many more does not make you a good American.

Only in Obama's America can killing US Military personal make you a victim. F&*$ this guy.

There sure is alot of Misunderstanding of Islam ™, the Religion of Peace and Tolerance ™ goin' on huh. And seems it's always being misunderstood in the same way too- golly what a remarkable coincidence. Now there will be a bunch more Islamaphobia too. Lots more claiming of poor Victim Status ™ resulting from the Islamaphobia ™.

This poor mistreated Disciple of Peace was tortured and abused by the Bush era warmongers!!! Listen to his cousin proclaim his abuse in the US Army. They made him do it!! Boo Hoo!!!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Komrade Zarkof wrote:This poor mistreated Disciple of Peace was tortured and abused by the Bush era warmongers!!! Listen to his cousin proclaim his abuse in the US Army. They made him do it!! Boo Hoo!!!

Nutshell distillation of the Major problem as I've heard through media accounts;

Apparently it should be acceptable to get an education on the military dime, make a commitment to the military and then attempt to back out of said commitment when they call on you to perform your duty. If the military does not comply with your request for dismissal or the politics of the nation don't mesh with your personal views lawyer up and if that fails kill as many people as possible.

That said this ATROCITY (I loathe those who use "tragedy" to decribe incidents like this) is already being spun to show Hasan as a victim.

INGSOC wrote:That said this ATROCITY (I loathe those who use "tragedy" to decribe incidents like this) is already being spun to show Hasan as a victim.
{off karacter}Yeah, I noticed that same thing. Maj. Hasan was being "harassed" by soldiers using derogatory terms like "rag head". I can just imagine the spin we'll soon be hearing from the lefty bloggers, their troll minions and the "unbiased, not liberal" MSM. Clearly, HE was the victim and while we must all acknowledge this "tragedy", it's time to "let the healing begin™" and seek the root cause of the problem. Namely, the blame must be squarely placed on the racist, Muslim-killing US military; Fox News and extremist far-right talk radio; and of course, Bush. Obviously, if the US had never launched its Racist, Imperialist War Of Aggression For Oil And Profit™ against the poor but noble Islamic Sun People, Maj. Hasan would have never been pushed to commit this commendable uh, tragic act of justifiable mass murder aggression against psychotic hicks forced by Bush to join his evil Sturmtruppen Legions fellow soldiers.

While the MSM tries to spin and bury this story, we'll be constantly reminded that none of this has anything to do with his faith and ideology or the fact that we've all been fed a steady diet of anti-war propaganda for the last 7 years that paints America as a callous, racist bully on an imperialist crusade against the entire world. It shouldn't be long now before this is held up as yet another example of "America's chickens coming home to roost" as Bel0ved Leader never heard "Rev." Wright say.

Maj. Hasan portrayed as a victim? Oh yeah, you can count on it!

UPDATE:

The US Army has begun to tell lies in order to make this Abused and Tortured freedom fighter appear to be a Murderer, Traitor and a Lunatic.

Did someone say Roosters coming home to Roost!?! Were is that damn Roost, and what chickens are occupying it at the moment, inquiring Roosters want to know who needs to LAY AN EGG!

The unfortunate part for the apolgists and anti-American crowd is that Hasan survived and he was active military when he committed the crime. CAIR, Al-Queda and Garafalo can't speak for him now. No civilian court for this guy either.

CALL OUR OPERATIVES AT ASSOCIATED PRESS! They have allowed this message to slip out:
Army: Suspect said `Allahu Akbar!' before shooting

They must be reminded: this is not an attack from an Islamic Terrorist, but a victim of abuse who finally lashed out at his oppressors.

panem et circenses wrote:CALL OUR OPERATIVES AT ASSOCIATED PRESS! They have allowed this message to slip out:
Army: Suspect said `Allahu Akbar!' before shooting

They must be reminded: this is not an attack from an Islamic Terrorist, but a victim of abuse who finally lashed out at his oppressors.
<br>Never fear! The press is drowning out this minor detail with important reporting concerning the way this act has victimized all Muslims! We must remember that we live in a Christian nation of trogs, not progs and that they must be chastized to prevent them from looking at people in an offensive and degrading way!

I hear imagine that Obama's first reaction to the news of the shooting was "Allah Akbar!"

Comrades,

The KKKonservatives have shown us their lies and attempts to demonize this freedom fighter and our Dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama. Here is the latest attempt to tie His Excellency and this martyr together.

Read this propaganda.<br>

Komrade Zarkof wrote:Comrades,

The KKKonservatives have shown us their lies and attempts to demonize this freedom fighter and our Dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama. Here is the latest attempt to tie His Excellency and this martyr together.

Read this propaganda.

An obvious quota filler.
<br>How about this gem on the Dear Leader's reaction to the barbarity.

We are in dangerous times everyone.

PROPOGANDA! They didn't receive the memo that this is to be labeled a case of "Pre-Traumatic Stress Syndrome" (pTSS, so as not be confused with PTSS), due to his impending deployment.

...dangerous times indeed.

Here is the real cause: an Islamic bumper stick torn from the poor man's car. No wonder he did this. Who among us wouldn't have done the same thing?

INGSOC wrote: An obvious quota filler.

How about this gem on the Dear Leader's reaction to the barbarity.

We are in dangrous times everyone.

Comrades, Dear Leader was in fact very sensitive on this issue. After all, He temporarily put off discussing how HE felt about the Yankees World Series victory for example, which shows how considerate and benevolent He in fact is.

The families and loved ones are greatly comforted by the fact that He did offer some condolences after the shout outs.

In His coming press conferences, I'm sure Dear Leader will remind us all not to fall for the rascist, hateful propaganda (from that vile Faux News) that tries to link this poor victimized freedom fighter's actions to jihad for the Religion of Peace and Tolerance .
Turboski

{off karacter}
I just love the whole "let's not jump to conclusions" meme, which essentially translates as "We (the Left) have not yet formulated our spin, so STFU!" The emerging trends seem to be that Hasan is/was a "good soldier" and "good American" who was driven over the edge by the bigotry, hatred and overt harassment directed at him by his fellow soldiers. What will continue to be ignored is the emerging trend in the US and other Western nations of native born, raised and educated people of various ethnic backgrounds converting to Islam or if they are already Muslim, embracing the most fundamentalist version of the faith, planning and/or carrying out attacks. Seriously, what is the common denominator with Malik Hasan, Jose Padilla, John Mohammed, Richard Reid and the host of other domestic terrorists that have been caught or have carried out their attacks? These are guys of different ethnicities, professional/social/economic backgrounds, born, raised and educated in western (small "l") liberal democracies. A couple I mentioned and several others I haven't, have or had careers in the US military but by any normal measure, this is a pretty diverse group of people with one major commonality. And what are we to make of that one blatantly obvious commonality? Instead connecting all these divergent lines to the singular point at which they converge, we are supposed go in to a wildly convoluted, disconnected explaination that places blame squarely anywhere other than where it lies.

No, you ARE supposed to draw conclusions but just not the obvious conclusions. Instead, you can only embrace that which assigns blame to the victims and excuses the perpetrators of their crimes. If need be, you are even allowed to create deranged fantasies out of thin air (9/11 conspiracy theories) to explain why what you saw isn't what you saw. A people united by common ideology can stand right there and tell you WHY they are committing atrocities and even proudly admit to who and how they did it and yet far too many among us will twist facts and logic to explain, deny or excuse such behavior.

Maj. Hasan's ideology and stated beliefs are, to borrow a phrase, an inconvenient truth that must be ignored, excused and downplayed by the media and the apologist Left (but I repeat myself) until proper blame can be assessed and assigned to the usual suspects (Fox News, talk radio, the right-wing blogosphere, Sarah Palin, George Bush, the US military, Wal Mart, Haliburton, the religious Right, Israel, et. al., etc., ad naseum).

Maj. Hasan's supporters have issued a statement expressing their best wishes to this brave and honorable Freedom Fighter for his sacrifice.

https://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.v ... eId=115325

Yes Zarkof!

"Get well soon Maj. Hasan" so we can use the Leonard Wood solution when he's put up to a firing squad after the Courts Martial.

Pass the pig grease please.

But let us not get our HOPE up.
I'm sure his O'liness will pardon him for "humanitarian reasons".

I wonder why the 72 Virgins and Allah didn't call him home to Paradise and he's still on a ventilator?

Question:

He was visited by Muzzies the day before and the first few hours of press coverage mentioned "two other suspects".
What happened to them?
That story line seems to have vanished like a Commissar that displeased Stalin.

Laika the Space Dog wrote: Question:

He was visited by Muzzies the day before and the first few hours of press coverage mentioned "two other suspects".
What happened to them?
That story line seems to have vanished like a Commissar that displeased Stalin.

Comrade Hero Space Dog, the Party has deemed that this sort of propaganda is far more useful to distribute to the proles:

Another attack leaves US Muslims fearing backlash AP – 25 mins ago

In their wisdom, the Party has these stories pre-printed up and ready to distribute at a moments notice. It must be made clear that the attacker and his ilk are themselves poor victims of infidel racist bigotry and hatred. Thus when more infidels are slain, the remainder understand that hey, it was really their own fault for being so despicable to begin with.

INGSOC said
How about this gem on the Dear Leader's reaction to the barbarity.

We are in dangerous times everyone.

Dangerous times indeed! I am just shocked! It is beyond belief that your "gem" is from NBCChicago, how could this be? There are traitors everywhere!

Comrades, the Party's advanced investigation units and our Dept of Propaganda (aka the MSM) continue to dig deep deep, searching valiantly for ANY clue as to WHAT might possibly have motivated this brave freedom fighter to act:

Time: Hasan's Therapy- Could "Secondary Trauma" Have Driven Him to Shooting?

By TIM MCGIRK Tim Mcgirk – Sun Nov 8, 9:00 am ET
As an army psychiatrist treating soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan, Major Nidal Malik Hasan had a front row seat on the brutal toll of war. It is too early to know exactly what may have triggered his murderous shooting rampage Thursday at Fort Hood - Hasan is accused of killing 12 people and wounding 32 others before he was wounded by a police officer - but it is not uncommon for therapists treating soldiers with Post Trumatic Stress Disorder (P.T.S.D.) to be swept up in a patient's displays of war-related paranoia, helplessness and fury. (See pictures of suicide in the recruiters ranks.)

Etc.

Comrades, do not underestimate the difficulty of the search for the true motivation of an act of this nature. Here again is rare, declassified footage illustrating the level of expertise required, providing a glimpse into the difficult process of attempting to zero in on what could possibly be the motivation of previous freedom fighter attacks on civilians:

Experts search for a common thread.

"What Pres. Obama told a wounded Fort Hood - text," from the Los Angeles Times, November 10 (thanks to Marisol):
[BLOCKQUOTE]
It may be hard to comprehend the twisted logic that led to this tragedy. *But this much we do know - no faith justifies these murderous and craven acts; no just and loving God looks upon them with favor. And for what he has done, we know that the killer will be met with justice - in this world, and the next.

*Ummm... "You lie!" (again).

[/BLOCKQUOTE]