Jihadology.net celebrates ISIS first human/animal marriage

GoatMarrage.jpg
When you think ISIS was progressive enough with their ideology, they found a new way to take the next step forward. They have romanced the goats so they might as well marry one.
Such goat humpers!
Jihadology has found this a memorable occasion with a grandiose wedding. The site celebrates ISIS in its f[highlight=#ffffff]a[/highlight]bulous fashion. They even have a twitter site dedicated for current events.
They are sick perverts and they all should be in the loony bin.
Animal and other marriages are part of the progressive agenda which we could not ignore here in the USSA. Darn, I thought we were more progressive than them. Anywho, this is a great moment for their country. Who knew they could show the world how good husbands they are to goats?
It was predictable.
Beat that Duffel Blog, we got to the news before you.

Forward!

I thought the "A" in LGBTQIA stood for asexual, not animal. The "B" already stands for bisexual so it can't stand for bestiality. A "P" for pets, maybe? Or how about an "F" for farm animals?

While we're on this topic, what letter can we add to represent those who use machines like vibrators, sybians, vacuum cleaners, swimming pool filter intakes, etc., to get off, and letters to represent those who use cantaloupes or slices of raw liver. Let's be "inclusive" guys, or gals, or whatever.

Dedhedvedev wrote:I thought the "A" in LGBTQIA stood for asexual, not animal. The "B" already stands for bisexual so it can't stand for bestiality. A "P" for pets, maybe? Or how about an "F" for farm animals?

While we're on this topic, what letter can we add to represent those who use machines like vibrators, sybians, vacuum cleaners, swimming pool filter intakes, etc., to get off, and letters to represent those who use cantaloupes or slices of raw liver. Let's be "inclusive" guys, or gals, or whatever.

Comrade, the Q probably is the answer, but Z for zoophilia will work for animals. 'A' could change to animism, but we can add more letters to be more inclusive.

Is grapefruiting halal???You'll have to look the grapefruiting video up. NSFW, but oh the sounds she makes!

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:I thought the "A" in LGBTQIA stood for asexual, not animal. The "B" already stands for bisexual so it can't stand for bestiality. A "P" for pets, maybe? Or how about an "F" for farm animals?

Comrade, the Q probably is the answer, but Z for zoophilia will work for animals. 'A' could change to animism, but we can add more letters to be more inclusive.
I demand a "K" for kitteh. Lumping all animals together is speciesist. (And uncomfortable.)

RedDiaperette wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:

I demand a "K" for kitteh. Lumping all animals together is speciesist. (And uncomfortable.)
Comrades! You know I do not have the authority to add or subtract letters to LGBTQIA. I merely suggest some changes. If you feel that the initialisms are not equal, you can take it up with..... Who is the Commissioner of Initialisms?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:

I'm more concerned about humping all animals together. That's way more uncomfortable.