Jodie Foster: Disarm Humans - Give The Guns To Robots

Jodie Foster has jumped on the topic of gun control.

Jodie.jpg

“I had a lot of thoughts in terms of the power of the instrument and why it's so problematic that human beings should have an instrument of death at their fingertips so freely when we are emotional human beings. I mean, I'd be much more comfortable having robots have them, but we are designed to have emotions that overflow and that are not guided by our heads … To have sentient beings that are completely and entirely guided by their emotions have the power to administer life or death using one kilowatt of energy in a nanosecond is just unfathomable with me,” said Foster.
Jodi Foster said she supports Common-Sense restrictions on the purchase of guns.

Chuck and Amy-Schumer - Gun-Control2.jpg

This is a wonderful idea, and besides, if the robots have the guns, no one gets killed!

Did Ms. Foster join the NRA (National Robot Association)?

Robocop.jpg

Actually, this idea hasn't worked out too well in the past...

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:This is a wonderful idea, and besides, if the robots have the guns, no one gets killed!

The good comrades of The People's Republic of California elected that particular robot governor, but he chose to stick with the failed gun control laws of the past and left it legal for humans to own big, scary-looking guns.

What I find even more disturbing is the fact that these flawed, emotion-ridden "humans" can vote, thereby choosing their leaders based on there flawed, emotion-ridden "political ideas". It would be better if non-emotional, rational organisations (like the Clinton Foundation, the UN, the North Korean politbureau or the EU) could decide everything.

I totally agree with Jodi Foster. We should only allow gynoids to have weapons. These Fem Bots will be most effective because they have..............................

NO Emotions
No Raging Hormones
NO PMS
NO Menopause
NO Mood Swings
NO Hysteria
NO Mindless Questons
NO 'Does This Assault Bra Make Me Look Fat'.

A helpful solution from the Motherland:

Killer_Robot.jpg