Joe Biden Strikes Back at Sarah Palin

Glorious News!

Vice President Biden has decided to take on Sarah Palin once again. This time in the book war department. Vice President Biden has decided to re-promote his memoir to blunt her pathetic sales and have the masses read his instead.

THAT to THIS !!!!!!!!!!

Image Image

Take that you harpy from the North!!!!!!!

Go JOE!!!! May your follicles regenerate!

Yes comrade !

Of course one does have to wonder if he changed any other words in the book

Comrade Biden is most dedicated. During the original fear of Palin's introduction as McCain's VP Joe was willing to go the"whole course" for the cause

From the past election cycle:
Not to be undone or upstaged by the capitalistic swine of the Republican party for nominating a women for Vice President, Copy Cat Joe Image has devised a very cunning plan to undermine these swine. In showing true patriotism and dedication above and beyond to the State and the cause, Copy Cat Joe has volunteered forSex Reassignment surgery.Image

He will not, I repeat Comrades NOT, let Sarah PalinImage stand in the way of him and our Most Great Leader, Barack Hussein Obama, from taking over this government

In a greater show of dedication, Joe Biden has agreed to donate the remains of his 'man hood' to the National Organization of WomenImage (NOW) . They have not yet determined what to do with the remains. They are torn between enshrining it or burning it as a sacrifice to Mother Earth.

<br>Image Joe's Song
It has not been made clear yet; if Joe did actually go through with this idea

What a man with talent. He is now a movie star.

I wonder if he is the "pitcher" or the "catcher" in the movie????

(Recycled art BTW)

Fraulein Obamski
Commodore Snoogie, this is glorious news for the peoples. That ugly, narrow minded little Sarah cutie, needs to be put in her place.... WHO sells 1 million books in a month?! Who's on a best seller list before the book is release!?? Very, veeery suspicious.
Go Joe!

Fraulein Obamski wrote:Commodore Snoogie, this is glorious news for the peoples. That ugly, narrow minded little Sarah cutie, needs to be put in her place.... WHO sells 1 million books in a month?! Who's on a best seller list before the book is release!?? Very, veeery suspicious.
Go Joe!

Yes! Who did this woman sleep with to accomplish this!

Fraulein Obamski
My dear Infidel, I was pondering such thoughts myself.... could the right wing rad Sarah, being doing some flirtatious things with Chucky Gibson??

Fraulein Obamski wrote:My dear Infidel, I was pondering such thoughts myself.... could the right wing rad Sarah, being doing some flirtatious things with Chucky Gibson??

She must have manipulated hundreds of thousands of male Tea Party members to get those advance sales of her book.

Castrate wrote:I wonder if he is the "pitcher" or the "catcher" in the movie????
My dear Comrade. Have you not learned that we are <i>all</i> the catchers now?

But there is one difference between Brokebank Mountain and <i>Brokeback Mountain</i>.

Jack Twist didn't mind getting fucked.

Which means that we'll have to Twistify the American Public, for evidently some of those Tea Party members have a different idea, and as we all know, different ideas are <i>so</i> non-prog.

I really think that Obowma ought to have started people off with a smaller stimulus bill, say $100 billion. That would be like a small, er, latex appliance. Then we could have a $200 billion stimulus bill, rewarding of course SEIU goons. That would be a bigger, er, latex appliance. Just to let Americans get used to it.

Then we could have had any number of stimulus bills, a trillion here, a trillion there, until there was no more resistance at all. The American public would be the prison bitch of Obowma and Nanski Peloski.

Oh. They are now.

My bad.

First off, I want to make it clear that I absolutely hate Sarah Palin, and I have no intention of reading that piece of dead tree crap she calls a book. I don't have to read it to know it's full of nothing but lies and crap--just like its author.

As for the alleged number of copies of sold, clearly she stole her place on the bestseller list, as surely as Bush stole two elections and as surely as she tried to steal the last election from Obama, but failed because she's even more of a stupid failure than Bush.

And as for all these so-called millions lining up to see her--I'd like to know who's paying them and how much. I think they're the same people getting bussed around from place to place, because there can't possibly be that many people who want to see her and buy her book. In fact, I personally know of no one who likes her or wants her book.

I can see paying $1200 to shake hands with Al Gore and tell him how great his new book is (which would be #1 right now if Palin hadn't stolen the position from him--poor Al, always getting robbed by the neocons), but I wouldn't pay to see Palin, nor could you pay me enough money to see her, forasmuch as I want more than anything else the opportunity to stand in front of her just so I can spit on her and tell her how much I hate her and that she's an affront to the entire women's movement for getting where she is without playing the gender card or being the entitled daughter or widow or wronged spouse of a progressive politician. Of all the nerve.

I can't believe that anyone would want to stand in line for hours on end in the cold and rain just to stand in front of her while she signs what I know for a fact is nothing more than a thick block of asswipe, because it's not good for anything else.

Funny how all these slobbering Palin worshipers are willing to stand in line for hours on end so they can be sucked into buying her autographed pack of lies, yet they decry the alleged horrors and ridicule the purported stupidity of people who are just grateful for the right to wait the same length of time for free health care or free Obama money from Obama. At least those people are patriots who get rewarded with free stuff at the end of the line. Instead the Palin lovers are standing in line to PAY for a piece of NOTHING.

No wonder they keep losing elections. They're as stupid as she is.

Clearly there's fraud on a massive scale here, and I think Congress should investigate her.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
Castrate wrote:I wonder if he is the "pitcher" or the "catcher" in the movie????
My dear Comrade. Have you not learned that we are <i>all</i> the catchers now?

But there is one difference between Brokebank Mountain and <i>Brokeback Mountain</i>.

Jack Twist didn't mind getting fucked.

Which means that we'll have to Twistify the American Public, for evidently some of those Tea Party members have a different idea, and as we all know, different ideas are <i>so</i> non-prog.

I really think that Obowma ought to have started people off with a smaller stimulus bill, say $100 billion. That would be like a small, er, latex appliance. Then we could have a $200 billion stimulus bill, rewarding of course SEIU goons. That would be a bigger, er, latex appliance. Just to let Americans get used to it.

Then we could have had any number of stimulus bills, a trillion here, a trillion there, until there was no more resistance at all. The American public would be the prison bitch of Obowma and Nanski Peloski.

Oh. They are now.

My bad.

I suppose you are right correct Commissar Theocritus, would it be selfish of me to expect at least a reach-around from my "gubmint"???

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:And as for all these so-called millions lining up to see her--I'd like to know who's paying them and how much. I think they're the same people getting bussed around from place to place, because there can't possibly be that many people who want to see her and buy her book. In fact, I personally know of no one who likes her or wants her book.

Actually Commissarka Pinkie I think the numbers attending are greatly exaggerated, just like the 9/12 event at the Kapital.

Faux Snooze and other Reichwing media outlets are hyping the numbers purely for propaganda purposes.

Ha! Take that im'Pa'lin! Wait a minute here. . . when does our VP need Rogaine? I thought the masses liked his hair.