Just a Coincidence?

Fridays are great for dropping news in the pot to stew for a few days while politicians hide for the weekend to observe and measure the reactions of pundits and the public. This Friday is a little different because it involves two of the highest-level political figures of all.

Pointers.jpg

Not drawing any conclusions here, but doesn't it look kind of suspicious that these two events—suffused with a cachet of criminality—have been announced on the same day? 

It probably won't be long before the astrologers of the leftist press declare that the stars have aligned and the horoscope of an apparent war criminal matches that of a guy who may have made a technical mistake in reporting his expenses to the IRS.

Certainly the two events are unrelated, but the rabid left—having had a six-year tantrum over collusion with Russia—must be delighted to see both targets of their propaganda effort in the crosshairs at the same time. 

Looks like it's time to do a FOIA request on the names, recipients and circumstances of the Congressional Sexual Harassment "Slush Fund" paid for by taxpayers. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017 ... legations/

Seems to me Bill Clinton set the precedent by paying off women and giving them and/or their husbands state and government jobs for their sexual favors while he was in office.

As far as Putin goes, the International Criminal Court and what army is going to go in there and get him?

According to various sources, preparations are underway for one of the greatest show trials of the century: New York SSR vs. Donald J. Trump. 

Mr. Trump has been accused of various crimes against the State and has been declared an ‘enemy of the people’. These crimes include failing to properly hide report taxable income and party approved certain expenses. Most egregious of these accusations, however, is failure to follow the dictates of the establishment elite Central Party. An example of this is the failure to acknowledge and boast about the shakedown of control over the Ukrainian Government regarding internal investigations and other matters.

Mr. Trump was cautioned that he needed to follow the shining example of current Puppet Premier Joseph ‘the Big Guy’ Biden when he used extortion against the Ukrainian Government to stop an investigation into his son Robert ‘let me show you my’ Hunter Biden.

Had Mr. Trump simply followed the unwritten rules, he would be able to spend his dementia days weaving tall tales out of whole cloth, confusing dates and circumstances, and recounting various crimes committed with impunity.

When Clinton paid the $850,000 hush money to Paula Jones, did he use Clinton campaign cash, or Hillary’s cattle futures money?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... er-charged

suspicious-cat-aa.jpg

Putting aside for a moment the severe physical trauma that a politician’s open hand can inflict on the backside of Donald Trump, it should be our civic duty to throw that Republican usurper out of office and remove him from the public’s view so we can finally surrender with honor to WEF and China. If that Republican usurper is allowed to regain power for just one day, taxes will plummet to dangerously low levels, slavery will be revived, Black churches will burn to the ground, gays will hang from telephone poles, and children will no longer be given free condoms or be forced to adhere to stereotypical gender roles.

Look, even though I broiled one of my Birkenstocks on an empty fentanyl dealer’s burn pit for breakfast today, that fact is, our selected President, Cho Bi Den, and his team are poised to pass a comprehensive political patronage banking package that will pull us out of the Donald Trump’s economic and social depression. In fact, we have nothing to fear but Global Warming, where the ice caps will melt, hurricanes will return more racist, and the atmosphere will burn off all the political hot air in Washington which could turn all marine life into pools of celestial matter, and all of those bible thumping religious extremists will no longer stymie progressives parenting skills to chemically castrate or lobotomize other people’s progeny.....

And my selfish bottom line: If we do not stop him, I will no longer be able to enjoy a nice cappuccino while standing in the bread line eating roasted crickets.......

Trashmouth, you are the best!
Everyone can identify with your intersectual bon vivant spirit. Will you be roasting the other Birkenstock for April 1? There <might> be a collective-made beet ice cream birthday party. A pair of Roasted Birkenstocks could feed thousands of celebrating comrades; with baskets of collected leftovers. Like loaves of released twitter documents and Biden fishiness.
‘pelipsky could <almost> <imagine> pursuit of happiness, <almost>.

‘pelipsky

Will you be roasting the other Birkenstock for April 1? 

No, Comrade, on that very date, I will dodging racial-profiling border guards as I return from officiating the annual International Pan-American Clog Dancing and Extreme Yoga Derriere Flashing contest that provides free lowriders for undocumented social workers. Those winners will recieve contest money that will provide relief for families who choose the death march of starvation against Donald Trump or upgrade their hydraulics on their progressive psychotic fantasy machines. Look, by the time I return Trump and his merry band of bigots may have escaped justice. While I am still able to harbor my narcissistic problems of saying anything nice about people that do not share my political views, I will be attempting to spend my valuable time learning to exploit a secret obscure secret Constitutional loophole that has never been used to withstand the rampant abuses of Trump and his followers who have been inflicting their madness on the court of International World Opinion™.

However, a number of law enforcement groups were apparently scheduled to meet on Monday, 3/20/ at NYPD headquarters in Manhattan in hopes of coming up with a plan for a potential indictment on the former president. If an arrest does take place, it would be the responsibility of the Secret Service to carry it out. Consequently, the Secret Service is expected to suggest a virtual arraignment, which would eliminate the need to physically apprehend Trump.

Comrades with smoke and mirrors, and a little campaign money, why we can eliminate anyone or anything....a glorious day indeed!

In light of Soros funded DA Alvin Bragg being caught withholding 600 pages of exculpatory evidence, it doesn't look like things are going so good in the Manhattan DA office.

There are a bunch of A.I.-generated photos of Trump floating around this morning. Origin unknown at this time. TDS-sufferer suspected.

4a0b71a93202b50b1f8e083fea0693f72aa0a38ac77be685ca44b56f0eebdcf9-1.jpg

b1ae1b5db3a1fb34c78a982b576637ad27ef08fd49166a6cb3a0f5c0c3a8dc1b.jpg

f1f90801d83031d6a807129d698a74d0be9f7af3c06bfc3dffea73397b10f576.jpg

75356d87dbd28ad4fa7be0a39d4d10036e14d44af6a0bace7ec06ab088d3b1f6 copy.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/22/2023, 10:43 am
There are a bunch of A.I.-generated photos of Trump floating around this morning. Original unknown at this time. TDS-sufferer suspected.

When are they going to post the pictures of Pres. Trump grabbing the steering wheel of the secret service limousine in an attempt to turn the car around and go join the Jan. 6 capital faux insurrection? I heard he left tire marks all over the place as the car was swerving all over the road as reported by the faux news.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
3/22/2023, 12:05 pm
I heard he left tire marks all over the place as the car was swerving all over the road as reported by the faux news.
Hard to say. There are tire marks everywhere lately.

A-A 2023-03-22 at 12.09.14 PM.jpg

I picture him in a slow-motion car chase in a white SUV...
trump_whiteSUV_chase.jpg