Just when you thought it was safe...

Hillary Clinton stumps for Terry McAuliffe

It appears that with the demise of Theocritus, Bruno has become even more derelict and negligent in his duties.

Hillary_Double_Chin.jpg
The MTE has not only acquired another chin, but has escaped from the witness protection program. Citizens are urged to lock doors and windows, protect all beverages with an ethanol base, and if the person knocking at your door says "at this point what difference does it make?" DON'T OPEN IT!

Comrade Tovarichi, Could you back those close ups of Hill off a few hundred yards please?? When she's this close I can almost see her blood clot pulsating (shudder)........

Comrade Robot, the previous photograph was taken by sattelite.

While "missing" from the public media recently, she hasn't been missing any meals.

Comrade Tovarichi, ...... even from glorious satellite in space you can still tell she's a real C---t! ( Communist, what did you think I was saying??)

Proletarian Robot wrote:Comrade Tovarichi, ...... even from glorious satellite in space you can still tell she's a real C---t! ( Communist, what did you think I was saying??)
Shorthand: CommUNisT.

The new generic icon of political poison. All non party members may now throw up.

How do Mrs. Bill Clinton and Mr. Michelle Obama manage to communicate, with both their noses so high in the air? Are they competing in a nose-in-the-air contest?

Dedhedvedev wrote:How do Mrs. Bill Clinton and Mr. Michelle Obama manage to communicate, with both their noses so high in the air? Are they competing in a nose-in-the-air contest?

Snort signals?

Fhalkyn wrote:
If that thing came a-knockin', I'd take the Joe Biden approach.
...whaddya mean that's a woman?!
If Mr. Hillary Clinton won't have sex with it, then it ain't a woman.

Tovarichi wrote:The MTE has not only acquired another chin, but has escaped from the witness protection program.

Micropeople's Word says: Did you mean "witless protection program"?

Ah ....

In the medical parlance, Hillary's image is what would be termed " emetic ".

prezpitch.jpg
Womanly man passes ball to manly woman.

[color=#C0392B]Dedhedvedev[/color] was being quite clever when he wrote:
Proletarian Robot wrote:Comrade Tovarichi, ...... even from glorious satellite in space you can still tell she's a real C---t! ( Communist, what did you think I was saying??)

Even in the 'good old days' she was hanging around with a president!

I-represent-that-comment.jpg

"At this point, what difference does it make?"

Hillary solved it first... and look how smug she is about it!

hillary-solved-it-first.jpg

While I have your attention...

What does this look like?

what-does-this-look-like-sm.jpg

Don't peek!

arrow.jpg

Someone's view practically every morning... what'd you think it was?

...and R.O.C.K. you should be ashamed for what you thought it was!

what-does-this-look-like.jpg

I may not know much about art, but I know what I like.

It's an interesting perspective of a cat...

As an art critic, I find the juxtaposition of the pussy and dawg appropriate to the crack, but thinks the artist may have diminished the effect of the art by not expanding the view to explore the base of the crack. Not that it matters on Tuesday ™ , but are we looking at boy-crack or girl-crack? Inquiring minds might otherwise be tuning in to the discovery channel

Anyer Marx wrote:As an art critic, I find the juxtaposition of the pussy and dawg appropriate to the crack, but thinks the artist may have diminished the effect of the art by not expanding the view to explore the base of the crack. Not that it matters on Tuesday ™ , but are we looking at boy-crack or girl-crack? Inquiring minds might otherwise be tuning in to the discovery channel

Comrade Marx,

I presume you have an explanation for this.

666.jpg

Dedhedvedev wrote:
Comrades, comrades! Calm down. It has been established by the Party's linguistic science that the acronym C.U.N.T stands for nothing more than See You Next Tuesday - meaning, of course, the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday. That is, comrades who invoke this word are merely wishing each other a speedy arrival of the progressive utopia - possibly, in their lifetime.

Of course we will see our Many-Titted Empress come Next Tuesday. She'll be standing by the gate collecting other people's money as entrance fee.

[img]/images/Hillary_Many_Titted_Empress.jpg[/img]

Comrade Putout wrote:.
What does this look like?

...and R.O.C.K. you should be ashamed for what you thought it was!
Two brown organic chicken eggs?

And that's shameful why, eggsactly?

One thing I observed early on about the nasty old bitch lefty darling was that she was at the very forefront of the destruction of the American family. About American children being kidnapped by CPS and their parents being criminalized for made up accusations, she said--

Best interests operates as an empty vessel into which adult perceptions and prejudices are poured." --Hillary Rodham, Children Under the Law, 43 Harv. Ed. Rev. 487, 513 (1973).

I am totally mystified at why anybody would want her to be prez.

Tovarichi wrote:I may not know much about art, but I know what I like.

It's an interesting perspective of a cat...
Ha! Tovi! And I know how much you love cats! Ha!

Red Square wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:
Comrades, comrades! Calm down. It has been established by the Party's linguistic science that the acronym C.U.N.T stands for nothing more than See You Next Tuesday - meaning, of course, the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday. That is, comrades who invoke this word are merely wishing each other a speedy arrival of the progressive utopia - possibly, in their lifetime.

Of course we will see our Many-Titted Empress come Next Tuesday. She'll be standing by the gate collecting other people's money as entrance fee.
[img]/images/Hillary_Many_Titted_Empress.jpg[/img]
OMG! That would truly be a side show, as in a carnival. Father Prog Theo was right. Many tits = Many Lies, since we all know she has no tits whatsoever. She abounds in cancles, however. So that's a plus. Credit given where credit is due. It's only Fair™.

BTW. Here in Indiana I saw a bumper sticker that said: "I'M READY FOR HILLARY!"

Isn't that special?

Derp. Urp.