Karl Rove "Nancy Pelosi was an accomplice to torture"

From the WSJ.com
But when political winds shifted, Mrs. Pelosi seems to have decided to use enhanced interrogation as an issue to attack Republicans. It is disgraceful that Democrats who discovered their outrage years after the fact are now braying for disbarment of the government lawyers who justified EITs and the prosecution of Bush administration officials who authorized them. Mrs. Pelosi is hip-deep in dangerous waters, and they are rapidly rising.

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

She might be a Monster, but she's OUR the Peoples™ Monster.

Maksim, giving Comradette Peloski legs like that will keep her occupied for years. When she comes to the Rancho even Bruno snorts, "My lord, Theocritus, is that stupid bitch coming <i>here</i>? Remember the time she was here with Anna Nicole Smith and even Anna Nicole thought that she was a bimbo?"

Ah. I miss Patricia Schroeder. I also miss weeping sores and lesions.

One look at the water tank and she'd remember what she knew and when she knew it. It's terrible to think about how few congresspersons are waterboarded.

Red Bubba, do you think that waterboarding will bother Miss Nansky? That presumes that she breathes and talks out her nose and mouth when all the evidence points to her breathing and talking out her ass.

Only a hero like Beowulf could slay Grendel's mommy.

I think Nancy is related to the Creature from the Black Lagoon. She may also have some Zombie heritage as well. She does have such a "radiance" about her doesn't she??

That and she looks like she's been going to Joan River's plastic surgeon.

She's had her face lifted so often she has to shave her neck.

Yes Commissar Theo, but it makes mating with the NancyMonster so much easier. She only has to uncover her throat, as opposed to the entire body.

Anyone who could mate with the NancyMonster is a Progressive's Progressive. She could wilt everything that Doc Johnson ever put out. Why do you think that I have covered my garage door with NancySkin? Pupovich mistakenly thinks that the Nano Jimmy Carter Rabbit is immune to NancySkin but I know that nothing is.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:She's had her face lifted so often she has to shave her neck.

I thought that was due to Estrogen Replacement Therapy?

But comrades, the entire torture and waterboarding thing is so easy to understand.

Waterboarding is only torture when reactionary capitalist pig republicans do the waterboarding of Iraqi freedom fighters.

Beria, that's right. The first rule of a True Progressive is that anything that makes an enemy of America unhappy is bad. Anything that makes a friend of America unhappy is good.

Zampolit, that could be estrogen replacement therapy or it could be the testosterone injections.

"Be all the prick you can be. In the Congress."

<off> Lol- nice choice for a movie poster Commissar. Of course that also happens to be a Mystery Science Theater episode too (#808: http://www.mst3kinfo.com/daddyo/di_808.html ). Starring a very dull Lance Fuller (better known for This Island Earth). It's good lol...