Kill All Republicans: A Sign Of Times

Our vigilant comrade Mi sent us from his phone this instant live update from Penn Station in New York: a commercial ad with someone's handwritten appeal to the masses: "Kill All Republicans" - which appears to be some lowly prole's spontaneous and sincere representation of the will of the unwashed masses.

This picture is a testament to the successful completion of a long-term, systematic programming of mass consciousness by the media, education, and entertainment subsidiaries of the Party Central Committee - starting with the unconditional love of other people's money and ending with the unconditional rage against enemies of the people.

The demonization of the opposition is meant to be the final stage of revolutionary conditioning. It seems that it just may be completed on schedule, with four more years to solidify the revolutionary fundamental transformation of America.

Kiil_All_Repubs_Penn_Station.jpg

UPDATE 12/11/2013

The same grafitti guy a year later. Something is driving him to do this around Christmas time. Just sent to us by our faithful New York correspondent, Mi.

At first, I wondered about the sense or connection between a Sony Vaio and killing Republicans. But then I discovered the source and an outrage it is, "Designed For Life". Such blatant Pro-Life propaganda, the Republicans must surely have infiltrated Sony.

Kiil_All_Repubs.jpg

This FORWARD thinking collectivist is obviously not spatially challenged... the evil Rethuglikkans are taking us over the fiscal Sony VAIO cliff.

Great eye, People's Comrade! I am sure you did not overlook the preceding text "Built for Work". Clearly this is a device designed to assist KKKapitalists producers in increasing profit margins, oppressing minorities, and greater cultivation of environmental destruction. The updated poster has replaced the first image with the innovative Obama's America version. The O-Pad is environmentally friendly and more affordable to the glorious oppressed masses, union thugs members, and Occupy Hoarders. A glorious upgrade indeed.

18097-Kiil_All_Repubs_Penn_Station.jpg

Please forgive my diversion from the current theme but Comrade El Presidente has given me an idea and we must strike while the People's inspiration is hot.

Image The amazing O-PAD with 7 layers of protection
Stop unequal flow layer
Feel good layer
Mystery layer
Suck up everything layer
Keep it all secret layer
Pad envy layer
No responsibility layer

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Please forgive my diversion from the current theme but Comrade El Presidente has given me an idea and we must strike while the People's inspiration is hot.
Very innovative. Will this product qualify for purchase under the People's "Dry Goods" section of Store #86? Might I also suggest, this product should be publicly paid for as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

O-Pads are the featured "new item" at store #86.

store 86.png

I'm sure this scribbling is "protected free speech" above and beyond reproach and light years away from "hate speech".

As the group Traffic once said: "The low talent of low-info noise".

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Where is a urinating dog when you need one...

I think Dingy Harry is tied up at the moment.

Tsk.... Marxi-Pads date O-Pads by years... this technological advancement may be keen... but You Didn't Build That! Obama did.

Marshal?.... Que Fire Hydrant!

Of course! A Rich Rethuglican wrote "Kill All Republicans" in another attempt to embarrass our Supreme Leader, the perfect representation of our collective American Dream.

Republicans are always finding new ways to create yet another obstacle to Dear Leader and his Five Year reforms. Our good Democrat Senators should abolish the House and so end the Rethuglican dictatorship of the House forever.

Oleg should be careful. Publishing a political story could backfire on him, and he'd either be "Riced" by the fascist right or "Clintoned" with a blood clot.

I think Oleg is trying to gain the favor of Dear Leader so that he can advance his career and holdings. He wants to be appointed as Propaganda Artist Czar.

https://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tims ... l-thyself/

The same grafitti guy a year later. Something is driving him to do this around Christmas time. Just sent to us by our faithful New York correspondent, Mi.

NYC_Subway_Grafitti_Give_Back.jpg