Kineticism and the New People’s Military

kineticism_obama.jpg

Brothers and Sisters,

I have sensed much discord in the Collective Consciousness of late. Much of this has to do with misunderstanding the actions and policies of our Dear Leader Obama. Like so many great leaders of History, it is difficult for the masses to see the wisdom of his ways. Add to this the fact that he is the Messiah and we have an enigma.

As a divine leader myself and Humble Spiritual Adviser of the People's Cube, it is my duty to explain the unexplainable. Soooooo...

Kineticism is the natural evolution of Progressivism. It is Social Justice for the 21st Century. The very model for the New Social Order that will usher in the Glorious Kinetic World of Next Tuesday.

The New People's Military
Gone are the Imperialistic, hate filled, war mongering ways of the evil Bush and his henchman Cheney. Dear Leader has established the new rules of military engagement. The combined People's Military is now a force for good, truth, social justice and the Amerikan way. This, unfortunately, may not be understood around the World. What is to distinguish our benevolent forces from the rest? I believe there is an answer:

Recommendation #1
Maybe paint all military equipment with colors of the Rainbow? This will provide much needed jobs and a boost to our economy. Our glorious forces will easily be recognized around the Planet.

Recommendation #2
Maybe paint cute cartoon characters on all equipment and ordinance? I can just imagine the look on Jihad Joe's face when he sees a 2,000 pound bomb dropping from the sky. The hilarity of his surprise to see a cartoon Red Rooster on it's nose and the words “It's Nothing Personal”.

Recommendation #3
Maybe bring back the time honored tradition of “Nose Art”. The glorious artwork on many WW II aircraft was striking to say the least. The beautiful babes on many of those planes was a comfortable reminder of “home” for many a flight crew. I have a different use in mind. What better distraction than semi-clad, beautiful women? In the Middle East? They will be so busy checking out the artwork, the recipients of kinetic engagement will not even realize the kinetic action going on.

In conclusion:
As always, these are merely suggestions. I have included a few examples of my ideas below. Many pardons to our lovely Gulag Gals. I sort of volunteered a few of them for this assignment.

nose_art_01.jpg
nose_art_02.jpg
nose_art_03.jpg
nose_art_04.jpg
nose_art_05.jpg
nose_art_06.jpg
nose_art_07.jpg

Comrade Grigori, I denounce your patriarchal chauvinism! Such nose art was an affront to all womyn of the world, and example of how they were objectified, humiliated, and not allowed to join the country club!

Rather than seeing such a sight before he draws his last breath, Jihad Joe should be reminded that Amerikka is now a different place, one of compassion, multiculturism, and sufficient high taxes to create a more gentle bomb:
NEW BOMB.JPG

Progressive Kinetics must overcome tea-bagger Republikkan Inertia. Much physics involved, but re-education will take place now that barrier of Don't ask don't tell has been removed. Korrect thinking tolerance will spread like venereal disease .

Gospodin Grigori, nose-art is magnificent. Spasebo! How could evil capitalists develop such glorious paintings on instruments of war designed to defeat Hitler's non-existant Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Царевна , we have no need for old fashioned "gentle bomb." Dear Leader graciously provides "Humanitarian Cruise Missles" that can launch from next time zone away, sharing diplomatic precision kinetic "encouragement."

I'm sorry Comradette Tsarevna. I didn't have a photo of you at the time of posting. One of my operatives just found one. Here we go:

nose_art_08.jpg

It's for the common good Tsarevna. Think of the Children...
I'm not saying who the other Gulag Gals are. Any guesses Comrades?

Comrade Tovarichi,
"How could evil capitalists develop such glorious paintings on instruments of war?"
We can only speculate Tovarichi. They usually just create ugly, harsh things like jobs.

Comrade Grigori,

Recommendation #1, painting equipment with colors of the rainbow, would send mixed signals—being what "rainbows" represent these days.

Also if you're talking about "nose art" for muslims, nothing turns them on more than something like this:

burkha.jpg

... maybe with a little "ankle" showing

We are not trying to turn them on Comrade Whinny. That would disrespectful of Islam. This is about what used to be called "Shock and Awe". Now it's called "Look at this and we have a surprise for you." or something like that.

I'm sure that we of the People's Cube can come up with a replacement for "Shock and Awe". Have at it Comrades.

Can we get use a slogan instead of nose art? Something like "We're not here for our own selfish reasons, we're here because France said we should come!" If that does not inspire the world and assure them of our purity of motive, nothing will.

NEW%20BOMB.JPG
Grigori E.R. wrote:I'm sorry Comradette Tsarevna. I didn't have a photo of you at the time of posting. One of my operatives just found one.
Well....I must say, that is a good likeness.

Comrade Grigori,

I think you're on to something about which the Collective needs to worry-- we need to close the Nose-Art Gap. But what worries me is this: We can out-compete the capitalist in appealing to base instincts, but I don't see how we could possibly hope to out-class this:

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 3/30/2011, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: add link

Opiate of the People,
Your slogan will be perfect for the leaflets we will drop in advance of any kinetic engagement.

Comrade Kook,
Dear sweet Betty. Will there ever be another? She and I had many good times in the old days, but that's a tale a gentleman shouldn't tell. I think for now our Gulag Gals will do just fine and I have no doubt you can come up with some real zingers. You already have.

Comrade Grigori,

In our IFAPSA alliance ...

Image .
... I fear that the Islamic fighter-pilots in IFAPSA are not likely to win the NAW (Nose-Art War):

--KOOK

A delightful idea and one which I am prepared to provide. I am sure I can have dozen of these gender friendly, non biased vehicles ready for redistribution in no time.

jeep.jpg

suicide-bomber-kitty.jpg

"We are the bombers we've been waiting for!"

Hmmm....looks vaguely familiar.....

Take heart, Grigori, I believe we have found the new kitten in charge of suicidal bombery.

mi bomber.jpg

Comrade Grigori, it appears you have shamelessly slighted our dear Comrade Colonel Judge Fraulein Pulloskies in nose art department. This oversight must be rectified immediately before she has full blown snit and initiates new show trials or even purges. Also is not good idea to ignore Commisarka Pinkie or dear Leninika.

Comrade Ogrrre,
I would never slight any of our sweet, lovely Gulag Gals. That could prove fatal for any poor Comrade.

"[highlight=#ffff99]I'm not saying who the other Gulag Gals are. Any guesses Comrades?[/highlight]"
Comrade Beavislov has correctly identified Leninka. Good guess. Coupons for extra rations are in the mail.

That's a relief Comrade Judge Frau. We need Comrade Reiuxcat. I love the Jeep!

Comrade Kook,
Good work Comrade. The N.A.W. is coming along nicely...I think... Those fighter-pilots in IFAPSA are no match for the People's Cube. It's nowhere near a fair fight.

Well, *&%$#!! I was anticipating being slighted so I could "rip a new one" of something on someone, but as that has been wisely averted, I shall go back to attending the useless proles in the gulag galley. They are always thinking they can slip one over on me and I love to surprise them.

Comrade Judge Fraulein,

There are a few of the wiser comrades who know enough not to fondle the fuse
of a blast that has few equals in destructive force!

See! Study of physics is useful. States education has glorious benefits. I have finished mowing and raking for the afternoon, is time for homework. Tonight is Economics of redistribution. Useful for Kinetic Nation-building missions...

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Judge Fraulein,

There are a few of the wiser comrades who know enough not to fondle the fuse
of a blast that has few equals in destructive force!
ah yes, the wiser ones.... and the ones who spend myself checks for my personal charities, yet to be named.

Incoming transmission...Digital ID recognized...Accepted...Good morning Grigori...Proceed.

Comrades,
Grigori here. I'm here in the Brazilian Jungle bringing the Gospel of the People's Cube to the natives. My favorite part is working with the little orphan children's. The conditions here in the jungle are near unbearable, but I trudge on...

I have instructed the workers at the People's Munitions Factory to work on my idea for cute cartoon characters on the People's Ordinance:

barney_frank.jpg

We need some ideas here Comrades.

Grigori over and out

Comrades,

A new command for foot soldiers " No swishing in the ranks"!

Isn't "Versatile Lady" a great likeness to Commisar Pinkie? Maybe you will get a "beet of the week", Grigori!

Tovarichi wrote:See! Study of physics is useful. States education has glorious benefits. I have finished mowing and raking for the afternoon, is time for homework. Tonight is Economics of redistribution. Useful for Kinetic Nation-building missions...

Kinetic Kineysian Nation building missions, no doubt (sorry for where this might lead....).

And lo, the "Peoples Kinetic Ordinance of Peace" obey him that is the Image One.

(Holy Hopey - Revolutions 6:661/2)

missleathiscommand.jpg

Incoming transmission...Digital ID recognized...Accepted...Good morning Grigori...Proceed.

Comrades,
Grigori here. Still in the Brazilian jungle doing my missionary thing. The jungle is a brutal place to do my good works. The insects down here are huge! Just last night a giant Tsetse Fly carried off one of the villager's babies. It was a horrible scene. The villagers chasing the monster with a poor, tiny, brown baby clutched in it's beak. I couldn't look any more. Still, it is worth the hardships I am enduring. The Gospel of the People's Cube must be told.

Anyway, let's see...hmmmm...OK:
Comrade Царевна has unearthed (little shovel joke there) the beautiful "Commissarka of Caring", Pinkie. Coupons for extra rations are in the mail. I'm surprised no one has recognized our dear Judge Frauleine. I thought she would be the first to be identified.

Comrade Gulag 4 Alfred,
Your "Peoples Kinetic Ordinance of Peace" is a most excellent example of the People's technology at work.

One of my operatives has informed me that a "mother of all bombs" is being developed by the Acme Road Runner Coyote Munitions Corporation. "The Donald" as it is code named is still under development , but will be ready for deployment sometime in '12. I'm not putting much stock in this report though. I know Dr. Mortimer Comeuppance, their new product director and he is a madman. He's always running his mouth at every thought criminal site that will listen to him.

Grigori over and out

The Peoples Kinetic Military is a refreshing Change™ from the neo con, war for oil, dictator intervening, Bu$hitler cowboy nation building days.

Remember those dark days in human history when the Iraqi people were denigrated & publicly humiliated as a bunch of degenerate "camel flockers"? A progressive hero of the People has uncovered a video that once again proves that it was just another one of Bu$h's LIES.

WARNING: HORRIFIC VIOLATION OF IRAQI CITIZENS PRIVACY RIGHTS BY BU$HITLER MILITARY

How ironic that we can use their own video to prove the abject lie of degenerate "camel flockers".
I submit this as evidence in the BU$H / CHENEY WAR CRIMES showtrial that no doubt will occur Next Tuesday.

BU$H LIED, DONKEYS CRIED!

What can I say? The mile long list of the BU$H / CHENEY WAR CRIMES just keeps getting longer. The worst and number one on the list is what they did to our beloved Commissarka Pinkie. She was so traumatized by their reign of terror that we had to keep her heavily sedated. She's much better these days. Thanks be to Obama, but she still suffers post traumatic stress.

obama.gif

It's kinetic!
You can't see it
It's kinetic!
You gotta feel it
It's kinetic!
Ooh, it's shakin'
It's kinetic!

I think we've all been FEELING IT!
Very good Comrade Dig4Utopia. We have the Kinetic Dance. All we need now is the Kinetic Song.

The girls are getting into the kinetic groove thing.

Codepinkogosallkinetic.jpg

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:The girls are getting into the kinetic groove thing.
SHAKE that groove thing, baby!

Thank you Comrade Царевна. In the movie Apocalypse Now, they used Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" blaring out of the chopper's loud speakers.

In keeping with the missions of today, I think we should change to "Shake Your Groove Thing".

Comrade Gulag 4 Alfred,
Can it now be said that we are "In the Pink"?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Grigori E.R. wrote:Recommendation #3
Maybe bring back the time honored tradition of “Nose Art”. The glorious artwork on many WW II aircraft was striking to say the least. The beautiful babes on many of those planes was a comfortable reminder of “home” for many a flight crew. I have a different use in mind. What better distraction than semi-clad, beautiful women? In the Middle East? They will be so busy checking out the artwork, the recipients of kinetic engagement will not even realize the kinetic action going on.

Grigori, Grigori, Grigori....

"Time honored" = old fashioned, out of date... sort of like an "orginal intent" or "constructionist" view of our living breathing Constitution. Surely you don't think we should interpret our living, breathing Constitution as those slave-holding, rich, white male who wrote the thing, do you?

While I do enjoy some of the classic images of the fairer gender embossed upon those classic airframes, we must recognize that they have no place on the noses of a modern, progressive military aircraft.

Rather, in light of the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," male service members should adorn their warbirds with the hardened, glisting bodies of their homosexual life partners (real or imagined), and female service members should adorn their aircraft with the very butch likeness of their homosexual life partners (real or imagined)...preferably in baggy sweat pants and plaid flannel shirts.

Soon we could see images of Ellen Degenerate, Boy George, the Viilage People, Nancy Pelosi, et al, as "a comfortable reminder of 'home' for many a flight crew."

Won't that be inspirational?

"Won't that be inspirational?"

Yes indeed, Comrade Raum. T o each according to his/her/it's needs. Also, I was thinking of a squadron with art to inspire real fear in the recipients of kinetic action . Send the children out of the room Comrades, this is a war machine from Hell:

gawdafulo_a10.jpg