***Label Omitted***

Fellow Komrades, I hereby declare my solidarity with the No Labels™ group. We are an exciting, grassroots movement dedicated to the removing of all labels wherever we find them. We are certain we shall find much solidarity with the Cube, for we cannot imagine the bright World of Next Tuesday being tainted by such Evil™ , Bourgeois™ Definitives™ . Please join us in our quest to stamp out the Ignorance™ , Bigotry™ , Smallmindedness™ , Regressive™ , and otherwise Neanderthallic™ Propaganda™ that surrounds us in our Polarized™ world. Our philosophy is simple: we belive that Smart™ , Reasonable™ , Enlightened™ and Openminded™ individuals everywhere are crying out for a movement where Sensibility™ and Thoughtfullness™ guide our political discourse, not Kneejerk™ Wingnuts™ . We invite you all to shed the Conventional™ constraints of individualism, and meld into our Perfect One™ of Existance™ . See you in Washington!

Sounds like the Coffee Party has reinvented itself. Have you sent a brochure to our latest prole/troll New Paradigm?

Alas... it has already been discovered who is doing this. Why can't people just come here and learn how to do things dishonestly in an honest way. <<sigh>> Will they never listen to The Party ™ Image ?

It is enough to make one think... and we know how bad that can be.

"[highlight=#ffff99]Our philosophy is simple: we belive that Smart™ , Reasonable™ , Enlightened™ and Openminded™ individuals everywhere are crying out for a movement where Sensibility™ and Thoughtfulness™ guide our political discourse, not Kneejerk™ Wingnuts[/highlight]™ ."

This is by definition the very core of the People's Cube. We've been doing this for years. Reasonable, Enlightened, Openminded? Sensibility and Thoughtfulness? Look them up Comrades and you will find we've already set the standard and continue to do so.

Judge for yourself. Here's the No Labels video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-6rkIc ... r_embedded#!

The No Labels web site: https://nolabels.org

They also commandeered the artwork of a graphic artist without his permission. Sounds like they already have our high sense of morality.

Well if any are to be for the thinking that I will be for getting rid of so many of my labels they must be cashews! Who would be for knowing who is Czar of underwives. Or Czar of Mother's Milk? Or Czar of Agriculture? Or Czar of................

This noble work will take a long time against an entrenched enemy. I should know: I was removing labels from cans in grocery store. Customers, store manager, police, and judge were all opposed to label-free society. They became most belligerent when I pointed out that they were not being open-minded or reasonable or smart or enlightened.

Comrade Ogrrre wrote:This noble work will take a long time against an entrenched enemy. I should know: I was removing labels from cans in grocery store. Customers, store manager, police, and judge were all opposed to label-free society. They became most belligerent when I pointed out that they were not being open-minded or reasonable or smart or enlightened.
I believe the "No Labels" philosophy begins in the home. Any children of mine who survive the Choice of my Life-Partner over her own body must immediately learn to live in a world of label-less bottles, cans, sacks, and pails, the contents of which run the gamut from Nourishing Food, to Lead Paint. If they are fit enough, they'll survive- and learn the wonders of a World Without Labels™ ....

Czar Czar wrote:
Comrade Ogrrre wrote:This noble work will take a long time against an entrenched enemy. I should know: I was removing labels from cans in grocery store. Customers, store manager, police, and judge were all opposed to label-free society. They became most belligerent when I pointed out that they were not being open-minded or reasonable or smart or enlightened.
I believe the "No Labels" philosophy begins in the home. Any children of mine who survive the Choice of my Life-Partner over her own body must immediately learn to live in a world of label-less bottles, cans, sacks, and pails, the contents of which run the gamut from Nourishing Food, to Lead Paint. If they are fit enough, they'll survive- and learn the wonders of a World Without Labels™ ....

Ahh. The joys of Social Darwinism... Thank Lenin I am an Atheist! Obamugabist!