Labor Camp workers conscript themselves!

Glorious news, comrades!

Our education initiatives have paid off and the People have begun branding themselves and surrendering their individual agency!

Sanders_Bots_Tattoo.jpg

Selfless work for the glory of the state shall set them free! These young comrades are ready to become motes in the vast collective. Report to the Commissar at your nearest train station! Bring one set of warm clothes and a shovel.

Tattoos_Concentration_Camp.jpg
Arbeit_Macht_Fei_Camp.jpg

Red Square wrote:Selfless work for the glory of the state shall set them free! These young comrades are ready to become motes in the vast collective. Report to the Commissar at your nearest train station! Bring one set of warm clothes and a shovel.

Comrade Square - Perhaps something a bit less dreary?

I cry tears of joy to see how far you american capitalist pigs are on the way to Glorious Bureaucratic Collectivism!

@captain Kraptek: I applaud your talent in making even Labour Camps look fluffy! You are truly the new Goebbels (but a Korrekt one this time).

Minitrue wrote:I cry tears of joy to see how far you american capitalist pigs are on the way to Glorious Bureaucratic Collectivism!

@captain Kraptek: I applaud your talent in making even Labour Camps look fluffy! You are truly the new Goebbels (but a Korrekt one this time).

Comrade Minitrue,
squirrel_beer_mini2.gif
I try to find the silver lining in every cloud - to always look on the bright side of life, and let a smile be my umbrella on a dark and rainy day... but I also keep a bottle opener handy just in case.

Image "First day of “Not Me. US! Camp” with Counselor Yuri. In Arts and Crafts we will learn how to make beet vodka in the latrine toilets! Can't wait to see our dacha!"

But I see we have a brewing conflict here involving identity theft. Comrade Minitrue is using the same INGSOC avatar as Comrade INGSOC, who was here first. Perhaps Comrade Minitrue can use instead the picture of the handsome and resolute thought police officer he has posted before. Or some such. Identity fraud is not allowed to individual citizens and can only be perpetrated by the state. The Party is always watching. And waiting.

But Comrade Red Square, we must give our newly comrades an equal chance in society. Maybe a new avatar or a show trial?

Red Square wrote: But I see we have a brewing conflict here involving identity theft. [highlight=#FFFF00]Comrade Minitrue is using the same INGSOC avatar as Comrade INGSOC[/highlight], who was here first. Perhaps Comrade Minitrue can use instead the picture of the handsome and resolute thought police officer he has posted before. Or some such. Identity fraud is not allowed to individual citizens and can only be perpetrated by the state. The Party is always watching. And waiting.[/offtopic]

Perhaps Comrade Putout could loan [or rent] one of her vast hoard of excess avatars?

I wood be honored to assist Comrade May Putout with the necessary processing and filing of the avatar transfer paperwork pro boner.

Captain Craptek said... her vast hoard...

Who's a what?

After my long absence I can't tell you how pleased I was to find minitrue on the Cube "keeping it real". Their over-sized avatar shows genuine pride in being my bureaucratic proxy in charge of correct reality.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

Who's a what?

A large enough collection of avatars from Boston Dynamics are capable of destroying a small city.Image

INGSOC wrote:After my long absence I can't tell you how pleased I was to find minitrue on the Cube "keeping it real". Their over-sized avatar shows genuine pride in being my bureaucratic proxy in charge of correct reality.

It is most equal to see our comrades back from the some of the missions our state set forth.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
INGSOC wrote:After my long absence I can't tell you how pleased I was to find minitrue on the Cube "keeping it real". Their over-sized avatar shows genuine pride in being my bureaucratic proxy in charge of correct reality.

It is most equal to see our comrades back from the some of the missions our state set forth.
Yes, thank you. Aside from my usual duties I spent some time disappeared in China. Feel much better now.

The party gave me clear choices:

-volunteer for a party approved change in avatar

-face a show trial with as probable (and of course justified!) result the execution of myself, my family and my neighbours and my neighbours' dog "Bubba" in the name of Oligarchic Collectivism.

Surprisingly I chose to change my avatar!

@ Ingsoc: ignorance is strength! Apologies for appropriating your Glorious Avatar. And... the party has always been at war with Eurasia... I hope to drink a victory gin with you in the Chestnut Café one day!

I'm not really over Chairman Meow though...

chairman_meow_red.jpg

Chairman Meow is but one of the feline members of the Cube.

Komrade Minitrue! I am liking the new look! Those glasses and that hat really make you look like a True Komissar. And do not think for a moment that I didn't like the old one, it was very good, and I believe that the Ministry of Truth is not only entitled, but expected to impersonate people to achieve its' aims.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

Who's a what?

Sorry Comrade Ivan, but I refuse to be lured into name-calling and/or other nastyness regarding our glorious FATASS FLOTUS.

Clearly FLATUS misunderstood what she thought she heard over the sound of a bag of cheezy puffs quick-fried to a crackly crunch...

it happens.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Clearly FLATUS misunderstood what she thought she heard over the sound of a bag of cheezy puffs quick-fried to a crackly crunch...

[highlight=#ffff00]it happens -[/highlight]
- [highlight=#ffff00]every few hours[/highlight].