Comrade Lawrence O'Donnell needs our help!

Comrades Unite,

The most honorable MSNBC prog Lawrence O'Donnell is under attack from the enemies of the state. Coming to the aid of Dear leader (whereabouts unknown), Comrade O'Donnell is at risk of losing his job, his career, his hit MSNBC TV show.

Lawrence O'Donnell: How many firefighters were killed on 9/11 by Rudy Giuliani?

The time has come for all Progs to make a stand and tune in to Comrade O'Donnell's massively popular Hit Truth TV Program, "The Last Word", and really crank up those ratings. No more Bachelorette and Dancing With the Stars . . . It's "The Last Word", TIVOd by your neighbor if necessary, or nothing at all.

I for one am sick and tired of the lying, hateful Republicans, constantly trying to ruin one of Cable Truth Network's finest.

Be prepared for a battle Comrades, it is worth it.

Red Walrus

Comrade Walrus,

I agree. Our loyal MSLSD Comrade O'Bama Donnell was doing his best to help. However, may I suggest he keep more closely to the script in future: Bush did it! Remember that, Comrade Larry, even as the beet vodka is flowing freely. Bush did it!

Larry O is just demonstrating one of our basic tenets, i.e., anything can must be whatever we say it is, dictionaries notwithstanding.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Walrus,

I agree. Our loyal MSLSD Comrade O'Bama Donnell was doing his best to help. However, may I suggest he keep more closely to the script in future: Bush did it! Remember that, Comrade Larry, even as the beet vodka is flowing freely. Bush did it!

Hauptmann Krap.... Not only has Kom Walrus erred in selecting the WRONG culprit to blame, but he has committed the most egregious error of not CAPITALISING the Title of Dear Reader (AP&PBUH).

Should we catch you again disrespecting Dear Reader (AP&PBUH), we will be forced to hunt you -- Kom Walrus -- and club you like a baby seal.

Comrade Goldstein,

Once again, I have seen the error of my ways. For this, I give my next month's rations to the local DNC and will add an additional 4 hours of campaiging each day for Dear Leader (PBUH). The 2014 midterm revolution is right around the corner, and I will be behind you guys, every step of the way.

Red Walrus

FORWARD!
1Clubbing-Seals-27402.jpg
[/u][/b]

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Kom. Walrus

Your efforts at self-flagulation are duly noted --

I can only say that it MAY help your case at the next convening Cube's Affordable Heathcare Death Panel Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) Review concerning your post-natal contraception.

Not to worry. Should your post-natal contraception be approved, an unmarked van will wheel by when you least expect it and swiftly deliver you to the appointed facility.