learning Amerikkkan geo graffy

Since I am not so good at the knowing of too much of the Amerikkkas, I was of most gratefullness to Dear Leader for the teaching that there are the 57 states he to be commandeering in Amerikka.

And now I am to be thanking of the progressive Latina-American Peggy West for being of great information that the evil, racists, Mexican hating Arizona not even to be of the bordering states!! That is to be for the making of even more reason why they should not to be of making such unconstitutional laws.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

You only need to look at video from seconds 25, 26, and 27 to be of good learning too.

Something must be getting done to Arizona. They can not be of so much selfishness as not to be allowing hard-working peoples from all over the world to be entering their state.

Could this woman be Colonel 7.62's girlfriend who also had the answer to all of California's problems?

Progs Among Us Solving All California's Problems

Well crud, the video's no longer there, but if you scroll down you'll find I posted a fairly faithful transcript of what she said.

The worst of it is that at :51, she says there are already NG troops on the border of AZ. So first, AZ doesn't border on Mexico and then a few seconds later, it does.

ConservativeMuzhelozhstvo wrote:The worst of it is that at :51, she says there are already NG troops on the border of AZ. So first, AZ doesn't border on Mexico and then a few seconds later, it does.
Progressives are able to think beyond reality. This, in great measure, is the source of Progressive Success. Conservatives are stuck in reality and we are sad for them but must fight them at every turn.

Dammit, there are 57 states! You can't expect this poor woman to keep them all straight and know where they are! She has important ranting to do concerning laws she has never read! You can't expect her to take the time to look at a map or read a law, can you? It is of vital imortance that she get on the record that she is highly indignant about something even if she doesn't really know why, but she heard somebody say it was bad and if you can't trust what some guy at the Aztlan booth down at the Chicano Pride festival had to say about the Arizona law, who can you trust?

Ok, I've heard enough.
ussr0401.jpg

Eyes Only:
Ixnay on the 57 Statesnay. This is a high level State secret.
Thanks to the vision of Dear Leader this will soon be a reality. Dear Leader happened to let this slip after he was campaigning in Puerto Rico. We've been covering it up ever since. See what happens when you don't use a teleprompter?

Carry on Comrades................

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Since I am not so good at the knowing of too much of the Amerikkkas, I was of most gratefullness to Dear Leader for the teaching that there are the 57 states he to be commandeering in Amerikka.

And now I am to be thanking of the progressive Latina-American Peggy West for being of great information that the evil, racists, Mexican hating Arizona not even to be of the bordering states!! That is to be for the making of even more reason why they should not to be of making such unconstitutional laws.

You only need to look at video from seconds 25, 26, and 27 to be of good learning too.

Something must be getting done to Arizona. They can not be of so much selfishness as not to be allowing hard-working peoples from all over the world to be entering their state.

She is a testament to the high quality of public education brought to us by Progressives.

It is not important what you know but how you feel

Commissarka Pinkie, your translation of the girlfriend of Colonel 7.62 was of making for my head to be hurting. How are you to be of speaking so long without taking any of the breathing? You are to be the model of health that you to have so much of the robust lungs.

Conservative Muz, it seem she is to be of adeptness of Double Think!

Neotrosky, I am of having the feeling that Piggy Peggy should be doing exercises with MO and Horrid Reid.

Grigori, I had to be for listening to OBL at least the two times because as you to be knowing he is from the Saudi Arabia and he is to be having the funny accent that I am not being of accustomed. I am not knowing what the 'uka duka' is being but it was to be making for the shuddering of my shoulders. And he to be so much the better of the rapper than Dear Leader that I am of being in astonishment!

Who would have thought Osama was such a great Rapper?

Uka = is the Hawaiian understanding for mountains.

Duka = which is Name of a Tree in Hyrcanian Jungles of Eastern Gilan (Mazanderan), an Iranian Caspian originated baby name for Girls using Names Meanings Directory.

Mountain, tree girl?

I state that Arizona is Oppressed for lacking an equal borderline with Mexico.

By the power vested in me as Dear leader and Beloved Tyrant of the People I hereby declare that Arizona is Entitled to an Equal Mexican Borderline!

Therefore, by the power vested in me etc. etc, from this moment forth Arizona shall have a Mexican Border!

My will be done!

Amandla!l

Obamugabe.

(PS. The glitch at the Current Truth Event Horizon has been restored.)

Welcome Comrade Beavis. Great graphics.

Hint of the day: when commenting "out of character" please to say (off) or use one of our out of character graphics. Thought crime is a serious offense around here, just look at Commissar Whoopie.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Welcome Comrade Beavis. Great graphics.

Hint of the day: when commenting "out of character" please to say (off) or use one of our out of character graphics. Thought crime is a serious offense around here, just look at Commissar Whoopie.

To Clarify,
Image Peggy West will be facing some stiff competition in her re-election bid. She's being challenged by a box of hammers.

ImageRules here are numbers and Progressive enough that anyone at anytime can be denounced and sent for educational adjustment. So if you feel insulted, inferior, offended - good - why should you be any different.

Yes, welcome comrade Beavis (nice avatar btw). Don't let my self inflicted wounds frighten you. Oh and don't stare at my axe, it makes me self conscious.

Obamugabe wrote:I state that Arizona is Oppressed for lacking an equal borderline with Mexico.

By the power invested in me as Dear leader and Beloved Tyrant of the People I hereby declare that Arizona is Entitled to an Equal Mexican Borderline!

Therefore, by the power invested in me etc. etc, from this moment forth Arizona shall have a Mexican Border!

My will be done!

Amandla!l

Obamugabe.

(PS. The glitch at the Current Truth Event Horizon has been restored.)

YES! Finally some real change!

As for the poor misunderstood County Supervisor woman, its not her fault! At least I don't think it is. Maybe The Party ™ placed her in the wrong service to the state?

Just look at those arms, that sturdy neck and those plowin' shoulders! Dearest Stalin could you reassign this woman to the Beet Fields Ура, товарищи! already!

I join Comrade Betinov in her defense!

PeggyWest.png

Mrs Alczarweary, thank you for shining a wonderful Progressive Light Image on this most suitable representation of America.

How would "pile of liberal manure" translate in your native tongue?

Comrade Beavis, you are most welcome to have been of offering such useful teaching tool. I will be sending my Misha to you for the borrowing of such video so I may be of good learning about all the 57 States.

Comrade Buffoon, here is such translation as you are to be asking for:

كومة من السماد ليبرالية

In rough translation it is to stay 'the big sharia has much stink'

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Beavis, you are most welcome to have been of offering such useful teaching tool. I will be sending my Misha to you for the borrowing of such video so I may be of good learning about all the 57 States.

Comrade Buffoon, here is such translation as you are to be asking for:

كومة من السماد ليبرالية

In rough translation it is to stay 'the big sharia has much stink'

"Stink" must translate, "that which is pure, awesome, equal and glorious".

Surely it must.