LGBTQ Opens New Children's Camp For Reinstitution (CCFR)

POLL: Is this progressive?

You may select 1 option

LGBTQ_Camp.jpg

Komrades, I have most important news to bring you! At the time of posting this, LGBTQZXCVALOPD (abbreviated as LGBTQ) has just opened up a new Children's Indoctrination Camp LGBTQ Land! This will surely make much use of our long winding list of impoverished, smart dumb children that can't read!

Of course, we have many people to thank for the opening of this glorious concentration camp school, such as:

Komrade Red Square for his extraordinary hair
Komrade Chedoh for being very tasty, coupled with a Pepsi™
And of course, El Presidente for his nice hat!

Now, here is sales pitch:

"Hey, you! Are you bored? Do your parents not spend enough time with you, and you want to stick it to the world by becoming progressive? Well, now you can! Come to LGBTQ Land Today, and you too can become a Trans-Lion Neanderthal Hybrid! Prices start at 59.99. Call 1-800-622-S.C.A.M for more information."

Lev Termen wrote:Could well end up being a hot time.

I've heard that they like to "get it on" in the showers.

They do not have showers. Only beet baths.

It was my understanding such a camp already existed.

gay-days-dl.jpg

Whilst in camp, interred persons, dragons, dogs, unicorns, M1A1 Abrams Tanks, Napoleonic Artillery Pieces, Budweiser Clydesdales, and otherwise will be forced to participate in physical activities to offset the camp's expected cafeteria menu of donuts, ice cream, chocolate bars, and male tears. However, to save on wages and provide an absolutely consistent experience the LGBTQ is producing a series of films to be projected in a gymnasium that the camp's inhabitants can follow along with. They say that the films will feature "some of the queerest stuff you can imagine."

The LGBTQ has released three of these films for public consumption, review, and commentary:

Sweatin-Oldies.jpg

El Presidente wrote:It was my understanding such a camp already existed.
Indeed it does...

What a bummer it was when I found out, at the precious age of 17, that it was not Paris Island - A Hilton theme park.