Life Imitates The Cube: China Wants Gun Control in America

China laments that no much can be done in the 2-party system of USSA.

China_Executions.jpg
Global Times, a newspaper described as an “angry Chinese government mouthpiece,” recently published an editorial in which it called for “urgent gun control,” in the United States, the second Chinese Communist Party publication to do so within the last month.

The newspaper's January 17 front page editorial entitled Political inertia hinders gun control action, states that there is “clearly an urgent need for gun control in the US,” lamenting that it will “be impossible for the country to ban guns.”

Striking an authoritarian tone, the editorial notes how, “The difficulties in promoting gun control show that US society lacks authorities willing and able to push forward reform.”
China_Global_Times_US_Gun_Control.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Someone less paranoid than Alex Jones was saying on the radio the other day, Obama doesn't want your guns. He wants money from the Chinese. They won't give us more money if we don't get rid of them.

I'm thinking less paranoid because if it had been Alex Jones I would have laughed it off. Can't remember who it was though.

I do agree that Alex Jones is a total nutjob. He gets a few things right though. Even a blind fox catches a chicken once in a long while.

"If the United States were a one party dictatorship like China, such 'reforms' would be far easier to implement." ....

Give it time. In only the second term, The One has far more flexibility. (Not to mention Executive Orders!).

[img]/images/Bodies_China_Exhibition_Gun_Control.jpg[/img]

"They can't make art from human bodies in the U.S. because Americans have guns..."
BODIES, the exhibition from China: the best argument for the 2nd Amendment

I have to share the same shock and awe Comrade ROCK is expressing: we have TWO parties?! Really?! How does one tell one from the other? I'm SO confused.

My, what big "magazine clips" the chinese have.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Wait - wait - we have TWO parties???

There is only THE Party. All others are dissidents waiting to be shot.

All the artists who admire the North Korean Arirang Festival imagine themselves being members of the Central Committee because they are smart and righteous. They can't imagine themselves like little hungry pawns in the middle of the games performing meaningless commands, or worse, pushing the cart of chrome mineral from underground, hungry and fearing to be shot. That can't happen to them. They are too smart for this. No righteous communist ever went to gulag. That's proPIGanda.

John Frum wrote:I do agree that Alex Jones is a total nutjob. He gets a few things right though. Even a blind fox catches a chicken once in a long while.
And that is why I listen every day. Funniest thing on radio.Anyway, if the Chinese government can publish rants against US civilians owning guns, can we publish rants against the addictive properties of Chinese food?

Anyer Marx wrote:"If the United States were a one party dictatorship like China, such 'reforms' would be far easier to implement." ....

I understand illustrious thinkers at the NY Times agree! This amazing journal has been on the side of The People ™ throughout the decades, supporting such fine progressive leaders of Comrade Stalin, Comrade Hitler (for a while) and Comrade Castro.