Little "Bo Bama" has Lost his Sheep or Silence of the Lambs

Comrades!

In most discouraging news today, it appears that some of us are falling out of step with the program. Yes, I hate to say; but it does appear that we have "counter-revolutionaries" among us.

AP: Democrats Running Scared From Obama and Pelosi

Edwards is among dozens of Democrats who have bucked their party on some elements of Obama's agenda — the stimulus package, health care overhaul and a climate change bill. Edwards' lengthy tenure — he was elected in 1990 — and his work as chairman of the House Appropriations subcommittee on military construction and veterans affairs has translated into federal money for his district. But in a year of voter discontent with soaring deficits, the effort is more of a liability than a strength.

Even Democrats who, like Edwards, voted against the health care and climate change bills are locked in tough races because they are being linked to Obama and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Georgia Rep. Jim Marshall and South Dakota Rep. Stephanie Herseth Sandlin join Edwards on the list.

How dare they run when we need them most ! Cowards- let the "show trials" start now !
There may not be enough time after the election.

Good comrades, think before you sink!

"Father forgive them, for they know not what they do"

Augmented thanks to ThePeoplesComrade for the idea on butterflies

My dear Neotrotsky-

I am greatly concerned that things are worse for Fearless LeaderTM (PBUH) than he and the Supreme Soviet realizes.

The proles are foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs and making noises like they intend to overthrow the Obama RevolutionTM. From what I hear, they are ready to move on the District of Corruption with pitchforks and torches. And they are-

mad-as-hell.jpg

The Nomenklatura are making other plans-

Dem aides could face massive layoffs

By ERIKA LOVLEY | 9/14/10 4:46 AM EDT Updated: 9/14/10 12:23 PM EDT
Politico

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Bahhh!

sheep on TV.jpg

It almost looks like one of those Hillary "1984" ads
;-)

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:My dear Neotrotsky-

I am greatly concerned that things are worse for Fearless LeaderTM (PBUH) than he and the Supreme Soviet realizes.

The proles are foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs and making noises like they intend to overthrow the Obama RevolutionTM. From what I hear, they are ready to move on the District of Corruption with pitchforks and torches. And they are-

mad-as-hell.jpg

The Nomenklatura are making other plans-

Dem aides could face massive layoffs

By ERIKA LOVLEY | 9/14/10 4:46 AM EDT Updated: 9/14/10 12:23 PM EDT
Politico

This is terrible news indeed comrade. What are those poor aids to do?Hopefully, enough Pork Bill Stimulus money will be able to help them

At a somber moment such as this, it is important to reflect and reverently remember the glory of Next TuesdayTM-

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:At a somber moment such as this, it is important to reflect and reverently remember the glory of Next TuesdayTM-

Yes indeed comrade!

This should play 24/7 on PBS until the election to remind us all- how lucky we are to have Papa Obama as our President

Just like liberal writer Gwyn reminds us :

Gwyn: Obama too smart, too black for declining America

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Regarding that Richard Gwyn column, holy cow, are we sure this guy isn't a member here? You can't tell the satire from the real thing! Of course this "smart black man fails because the country he leads is racist and stupid" meme is neither new nor original but it's rare to see it written in such blunt, direct language.
The shot at American exceptionalism is pretty amusing, especially in his observation that the rest of the world doesn't engage in such behavior. I guess that's true of Canada (which I gather is his home country) but much of the rest of the world seems to be rapidly shrugging off happy-go-lucky internationalism for blatant authoritarian nationalism that would make Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, etc. very proud. Well, unless he's thinking of the 1.5 billion or so that wish to see the entire world under the control of their "Religion Of Peace". Actually, what makes American exceptionalism different is that there's no defining "American ethnicity" nor do you even have to be native born to be an American (consider our fearless leader here at the Cube as an example). You just have to love it and "get it", flaws and all. Being a real American is a state of mind and a condition of the soul as much or more than it is simply about where you live. People like Richard Gwyn, many who have been born and lived in the US all their lives, can no more understand it than they can perceive the fourth dimension. And that's the real explaination for failure of Barack Obama. This isn't "his country"; there's nothing special or different about it from anywhere else and any differences are mostly negatives in need of correction. American is just a big spot on the global map that Obama somehow happens to be president of and Richard Gwyn happens to live next door to. In the minds both men and their ideological comrades, that's all it is or will ever be.

[highlight=#ffffff]
stephanie.jpg
Rep. Stephanie Herseth-Sandlin (D-S.D.) and Republican challenger Kristi Noem weighed in Thursday on their respective campaigns, President Obama and Sarah Palin. Both Herseth-Sandlin and Noem are in a tight battle for South Dakota's lone House seat and were interviewed for ABC's "Top Line."
Asked what grade she would give President Obama, Herseth-Sandlin gave the president average overall marks (about 5 minutes into the video). "[highlight=#ffff00]I think that I would give him in the C-range overall.[/highlight] Because I think on some issues, especially navigating some pretty tough economic waters that he inherited, he's done better than people are giving him credit for," Sandlin said. The Democrat then turned to issues of ethanol, biodiesel and "an understanding of rural America" and "forestry issues" - all issues on which Herseth-Sandlin thought the president's work had been less than satisfactory.
Traitorous Link
[/indentr][/color][/highlight][/font]
rats.jpg
(Cartoon Redistribution Project ™)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:[highlight=#ffffff]
stephanie.jpg
[/indentr][/color][/highlight][/font]
The butterfly is a nice touch; I shall use comradeThanks for adding to the collective

Commissar M wrote:Image Regarding that Richard Gwyn column, holy cow, are we sure this guy isn't a member here? You can't tell the satire from the real thing! Of course this "smart black man fails because the country he leads is racist and stupid" meme is neither new nor original but it's rare to see it written in such blunt, direct language.
The shot at American exceptionalism is pretty amusing, especially in his observation that the rest of the world doesn't engage in such behavior. I guess that's true of Canada (which I gather is his home country) but much of the rest of the world seems to be rapidly shrugging off happy-go-lucky internationalism for blatant authoritarian nationalism that would make Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, etc. very proud. Well, unless he's thinking of the 1.5 billion or so that wish to see the entire world under the control of their "Religion Of Peace". Actually, what makes American exceptionalism different is that there's no defining "American ethnicity" nor do you even have to be native born to be an American (consider our fearless leader here at the Cube as an example). You just have to love it and "get it", flaws and all. Being a real American is a state of mind and a condition of the soul as much or more than it is simply about where you live. People like Richard Gwyn, many who have been born and lived in the US all their lives, can no more understand it than they can perceive the fourth dimension. And that's the real explaination for failure of Barack Obama. This isn't "his country"; there's nothing special or different about it from anywhere else and any differences are mostly negatives in need of correction. American is just a big spot on the global map that Obama somehow happens to be president of and Richard Gwyn happens to live next door to. In the minds both men and their ideological comrades, that's all it is or will ever be.

Truth can be "stranger than fiction"
I believe it speaks to the bigger issue that the Left has no real new ideas or ideas that work and their inability to give up their "game plan". As such, symbolism is of most importance to them because belief in the Left can not exist on concrete ideas but faith.
Thus the need and dependence on symbols is like religion- it is a matter of faith.

So, while the election of the first Black President is a historical first to all, it means much more to the left as a symbol. However, it creates a problem for the Left in some of their planning/beliefs and the basis of their power- "oppressed/ victim political groups"

How does one keep the things in the Left game plan like the "race card" going, if the US is able to elect a black President?

Their solution, they hope- the US just does not fully understand black people (i.e. racist) and stupid. This is why Obama is now not valued by the US people. It can't be our ideas or his performance. Notice, they have to add "stupid" now because the racist or implied racist thing rings somewhat hollow when you are talking about a black president elected by the majority.

They have created this situation themselves. In the Left's and the MSM rush to prove something by helping to get Obama elected, an unqualified candidate with a questionable background, who never would have elected had he been a candidate of a different race with the same "resume, they have undermined themselves as well.

It really was a form of "affirmative action" for the Presidency imposed by them and the MSM and still is with their need to "cover up"; protect and "carry the water" even now for him.

With Obama's lack luster performance, it is as in the words of Rev Wright, "America's chickens are coming home to roost?

Image Comrade

Nothing to know, except one is racist if they did not vote for Obama and one is racist if they do not support him now (plus we must add in that they are stupid )

Get with the program comrade or you will find yourself in front of a ObamaCare death panel medical review board.

Get with the program comrade or you will find yourself in front of a ObamaCare death panel medical review board.

Already been there.

Dead.

I live in Suicide-Assisted Oregon.

In November 2005, they "accidentally" KILLED me in an "Iatrogenic Event".

They were not going to resuscitate me after they judged me an "Idiot" because I showed up in blue bib overalls and said "Jesus" while subconscious.

My grizzly old RN head nurse mom showed up at the hospital and ORDERED them bring me back. Had she NOT been an RN, they would have led her (the poor dear) to a "grief counselor".

Upon my regaining consciousness, a voice asked me what year it was, and I told him. He asked me what month it was, I told him last I knew it was November. He asked me if I could name the last three presidents and I named them back to Woodrow Wilson.

He then asked me who the governor of Oregon was and I said it was that evil SOB "Ted the Red" Kulongoski. (Come to Oregon and See How Communism Works- The Soviet Union of the West)

He then asked me who the Lieutenant Governor of Oregon was, and I said "Do you mean Attorney General Hardy Meyers?". The voice laughed nervously and said "Oh that's right, this is Oregon, not Washington". And then I offered that the test he had just administered to me was called the "Folstein Test".

I was born in 1950, growing up way out in the toolie weeds, I have known FREEDOM.

At no time in my life has my interactions with "the system" been good.

I don't suppose my next trip to a hospital is going to work out well for me.

It's not paranoia if they REALLY ARE out to get you.

Interesting indeed comrade,

you escaped the Oregon Death Medical review panels and lived to talk about it

Don't worry comrade. This will never happen under PapaObama care
He will just refuse to sign any act that is similar to the Born Alive Infant Protection Bill, so as to guarantee that once the gov't says you are dead- you are dead no matter how alive you feel

Of course, one does have to wonder if this will create some new political class of "zombies" ?

A class of politically and legally dead "non-dead". Most exciting, this could really help with forced labor camps.

I can see it now- it may work like this..... (at the .30 sec mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwsKg6LwAuY

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote: At no time in my life has my interactions with "the system" been good.
Ted Kaczynski may have been right after all?

Neo, you double posted the same Jesus with sheep pic. I wouldn't care but I don't want to see my name taken in vain.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Neo, you double posted the same Jesus with sheep pic. I wouldn't care but I don't want to see my name taken in vain.
Of course my lord comradeIt is actually a different one with the "butterfly" inspiration credited to youBoth were to show the contrast So as not upset the collective, I will reduce by one

Ha, now I see the butterfly on the little Democrat lamb in His arm. (observationally challenged)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Ha, now I see the butterfly on the little Democrat lamb in His arm. (observationally challenged)

It is hard to see somewhat; but, it makes the point

The question is

who is the "black" sheep in the back - Hillary ?