Man Finds Cats and Asians Distasteful and Audience Agrees

Comrades,

Yet another example of the type of uneducated heathen masses that we still have to enlightened through our continued bold progressive diversity education programs. This crass stereotyping and actual audience participation is just plain wong errr wrong! I DENOUNCE THIS VIDEO and am only providing it to the collective to show we still have our work cut out for us on the diversity front until everybody finds things like this not funny!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

MY CAT DID NOT FIND THIS AMUSING. And I am of assuredly that Comrade Reiuxcat will be coughing up hair balls for a week! I am joining your denouncement and demanded that Aaron Wilburn go back to the tea party he flew out of!!

Comrade Rammstein denounces this video - his tail expanded to the size of a Chevy Volt when it started to play, and he spit sparks, even though he wasn't in a garage.

The man is demented. I'm surprised he's still running around loose.

Further evidence of his dementia:
"If My Nose Was Running Money" By Aaron Wilburn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCeIwj ... re=related

I am still upchucking from first video. I cannot watch snotty money....

Maybe Comrade Joe needs to hire this guy for a consultin' sultan! To get away from all those Tsars.

I have had similar problems, comrades, but I no longer have such problem!

TeacupInWok.jpg

Man in video is incorrect. Cats are not distasteful! In fact, they are quite tasty, with a flavor somewhat like chicken. But, then, nearly everything tastes like chicken. Except for comrade Colonel Judge Fraulein's state critter, the Armadillo, which tastes like pork if you get to it in time.