Many Protesters with Kill the President Signs

See the shocking photos for yourself and oh dear some are carrying swastikas; and there are nooses and Hitler mustaches. Be sure to scroll down.

Many Protesters with Kill the President Signs

IMG_2416small.jpg

Yes Maksim, these photos are a sight to behold. We should only pray and worship our new, messiah. Yes the Obamessiah is dumber than a box of rocks, but hey at least he is not the KKKapitolist Bushitter. Just because The New Messiah is spineless is no need to not praise him.....

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Holy Obama! That's right comrades, we showed that Bu$hitter, thank Stalin and Hitler we now have The 0ne to slave save us from whirled world misery.

It only takes Peoples Math™ to figure it out.

0+Obama+Hitler≈0

Maksim - you truly are a Supercommissar.

I was away for a couple of days, and a lot has happened during that time. For example:

8/20/2009, 6:18 pm - Maksim starts this topic about Zombie's new essay.

8/20/2009, 6:52 pm - Zombie sends us an email with a link to his/her/its new essay.

Zombie wrote:Comrade --

In case you haven't seen it yet -- my new post is already making waves:

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years

...with a fairly stunning collection of photos. Feel free to repost any of them if you want.

Oh, and you may notice -- one of them is from your site, and I give People's Cube credit and a link! (Though the picture [of the dude with the mohawk] may have been one I took myself long ago for all I know -- it's all a blur at this stage...)

Only upon my return to the Party headquarters this morning did I discover the both and compared the time stamps.

Maksim! Yours must be a rhetorical question. Of course the answer is yes!

Is beet hoarding called beet hoarding when practiced by the upper echelons of Party members? Of course not! This was also merely a rhetorical question.