Resistance

[img]/images/various_uploads/Resistance_Join_Burned_Out.jpg[/img]

resistance |rəˈzistəns|
noun

1 the refusal to accept or comply with something; the attempt to prevent something by action or argument: she put up no resistance to being led away.

• armed or violent opposition: government forces were unable to crush guerrilla-style resistance.

• (also resistance movement) [ in sing. ] a secret organization resisting authority, especially in an occupied country.

• (the Resistance) the underground movement formed in France during World War II to fight the German occupying forces and the Vichy government. Also called maquis.

• the impeding, slowing, or stopping effect exerted by one material thing on another: air resistance would need to be reduced by streamlining.

2 the ability not to be affected by something, especially adversely: some of us have a lower resistance to cold than others.

• Medicine & Biology lack of sensitivity to a drug, insecticide, etc., especially as a result of continued exposure or genetic change.

3 the degree to which a substance or device opposes the passage of an electric current, causing energy dissipation. Ohm's law resistance (measured in ohms) is equal to the voltage divided by the current.

• a resistor or other circuit component that opposes the passage of an electric current.

A Resistance movement is a guerrilla war force for taking the war to the enemy in an occupied country. A Resistance does not have anything to do with political engagement.

They have styled themselves The Resistance. It's quite romantic, isn't it. The Resistance. That connotation has real meaning. Is that just supposed to be cute? Political theater?

No. Not at all.

Words have meaning.

The left finds it all to be very romantic.

I think Hillary's resistance is of the electrical kind and is measured in ohms. In this sense, she is a frayed, burned out resistor.

But if you think of it in political terms, here's someone's chart:

Resistance_CHart.jpg

Just you wait. Let Trump reverse just one more Obama EO and you'll see what happens. We'll be out in the streets blocking traffic and stuff right after our first morning latte, not the third or fourth like we've been doing.

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 9.54.08 PM.png

A social justice comrade with whom I work was recently sporting his nifty RESIST t shirt. Another colleague asked him what is he resisting. Like a trained monkey the dear comrade without missing a beat rambled off his litany of cliches such as "racism", "violence", "xenophobia", "sexism", "misogyny", "Islamophobia" and "homophobia". It was a solid performance indeed. But then I asked a simple question to my rebellious comrade... I asked, "Other than wearing a $22 t-shirt what are you doing exactly to engage in the resistance?"

Silence. My comrades well rehearsed performance art was halted when I asked a simple but important follow-up.

I give credit to Mr. Hodgkinson on one point. When he joined the "resistance" he meant it. He was not just some bloviating latte liberal with a RESIST shirt and a COEXIST bumper sticker. When Hillary, Bernie and other national leading Democrats called for resistance Mr. Hodgkinson listened to their call to arms and joined the fight. If only he had known that that their bluster and bravado was nothing more than performance art masking as muster.

El Presidente wrote: But then I asked a simple question to my rebellious comrade... I asked, "Other than wearing a $22 t-shirt what are you doing exactly to engage in the resistance?"

Silence. My comrades well rehearsed performance art was halted when I asked a simple but important follow-up.

But in his fevered imagination he imagines himself one of Hogan's Heros 2017, doing daring-do and running circles around the Republican Nazis right under their noses.

Count on it. Those people live very rich lives of pathetic imaginations. For most of them it's all they got.

Komrades! Finally, after millennia, a perpetual motion machine has been perfected. Called the Clinton Global Initiative Trump Investigative Fund, for a small contribution YOU can be a part of history!! It will go on and on and on and on and on........

Resist_Shirt_Anti_Trump.jpg

Seriously, I believe the Left stole (and let's face it, they can't get started on anything without first stealing something) the whole idea of "Resistance" from Star Wars, specifically Episode VII, The Force Awakens.

In that movie, the good guys are referred to collectively as The Resistance. The term even appears in the opening crawl. When I watched the movie only a couple of months ago, I saw that and it just hit me—"Oh, so that's where they get it from!"

They think they're playing characters in a Star Wars movie.

Aaaand there's this, seen on Gab:

> off to anti-government, pro-communist protest

> must have lunch at massive international corporate chain restaurant 1st

> must virtue signal on the twatter about it

Commie logic.

Sarah Spoor on Twitter

trashmouth wrote:
Start from Here....
But Comrade,if they are unarmed, may we bring a knife? As in the call for political violencetheatrical production Julius Caesar? Recently disrupted by HitleritesTrumpists including Jack Posobiec, who is quoted here:
"This play was savage and brutal. He is stabbed multiple times, running around stage, crawling through blood," he told me. "It made my blood run cold seeing Americans cheering a depiction of their president being stabbed 100 times with 100 blades."

He said it turned his stomach.

"This Manhattan Central Park crowd was on their feet cheering - they were cheering as an actor dressed as the president was stabbed to death," he told me.

'Blood of Steve Scalise is on your hands!' Protesters disrupt 'Julius Caesar'

Where is the equality when Hollywood is not given a win?