Mickey Mouse Club For Obama

FBI investigates Mickey Mouse Club for voter fraud...

I am here on the scene at Walt Disney's tombstone at Forest Lawn Glendale Cemetery where a group of color coordinated protesters in mouse ears calling themselves The New Mickey Mouse Club, are raising cain over the investigation of new allegations of voter fraud. (*deep gasp for air*)

It seems the man, famously known as Uncle Walt, has placed a vote for none other than The People's Candidate(TM), Barrack Obama. Let's see what this New Mickey Mouse Club(TM) has to say...

Mam? Mam? May I ask you why you're here and what this protest is all about?
~
*sobbing* "Yes... Yes... uh... when I was a little girl Annette used to sing a song with all the other Mouseketeers... it made me so angry and sad... I wrote letter after letter after letter, begging and pleading to be on the show and sing the song with them... THEY NEVER WROTE BAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!! So we're here to take this song back, which rightfully belongs to us ANYWAY!!!!!"

Uh... o.k. mam... wait folks... what's going on here... oh... uh... looks like there about to sing... er something... let's listen in....

"Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
B-A-R-A-C-K-O-B-A-M-A
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as welcome as can be
B-A-R-A-C-K-O-B-A-M-A

Barack Obama!

Barack Obama!

Forever let us hold our banner
Hiel! Hiel! Hiel! Hiel!

Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree!
B-A-R-A-C-K-O-B-A-M-A

Barack Obama club
We'll have fun
We'll be new faces
Hiel! Hiel! Hiel! Hiel!

We'll do things and
We'll go places
All around the world
We'll go marching

Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
B-A-R-A-C-K-O-B-A-M-A
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as welcome as can be
B-A-R-A-C-K-O-B-A-M-A

Barack Obama!

Barack Obama!

Forever let us hold our banner
Hiel! Hiel! Hiel! Hiel!

Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree!
B-A-R-A-C-K-O-B-A-M-A"

Red Rooster wrote: Mam? Mam? May I ask you why you're here and what this protest is all about?

*sobbing* "Yes... Yes... uh... when I was a little girl Annette used to sing a song with all the other Mouseketeers... it made me so angry and sad... I wrote letter after letter after letter, begging and pleading to be on the show and sing the song with them... THEY NEVER WROTE BAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!! So we're here to take this song back, which rightfully belongs to us ANYWAY!!!!!"

Uh... o.k. mam... wait folks... what's going on here... oh... uh... looks like there about to sing... er something... let's listen in....

To ACORN protestor,

Don't worry, little ACORN protestor, when our Dear Leader nationalizes Disney, the song will be yours, all yours.

Do you think that when the MSM gets Blobama to nationalize Walt Disney World we can do something about that dreadful American exhibit? You know, the one with the animatronic Lincoln and the other Founding Fathers of our fascist state? I think that we ought to make them unpersons because someone who hasn't been to Jiffi-Lobo recently might think that Globama would compare unfavorably with them.

And why should he be compared to the Founding Fathers? He's the first rock-star president. Rock and Roll, dude! Why govern. Just spend money and flash those pearly whites in front of a camera.

So we have to get rid of Washington and Lincoln and Ben Franklin. Because people might, uh, compare.

Oh, the vision! Something far more glorious is in order, once these animatronic dinosaurs have been removed, they can be replaced with new icons of Franklin Roosevelt, and Woodrow Wilson and Lyndon Johnson and Teddy Kennedy, and Jimmy Carter to lend some presidential gravitas, and then, like flying angels above, the transparent clear acrylic apparitions of Uncle Joe, Lenin, Che and Holy Father Karl hovering above looking down on Dear Leader's representation in devoted adoration and approval.

Commissar, those fascist Founding Fathers make my feminyst skin crawl...

Benjamin Franklin, William Ellery, John Hancock, Joseph Hewes, William Hooper, Robert Paine, Richard Stockton, George Walton, William Whipple and George Washington... these 9 Free Masons are under my bed every night Commissar. It is FRIGHTENING! They keep rolling and turning all night long... especially after a long day in which his O'liness projects new glorious directives upon the USSA! Long live Blobama! May he cure of all of The Peoples(TM) ills with his 6 string and some rippin beat box!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Do you think that when the MSM gets Blobama to nationalize Walt Disney World we can do something about that dreadful American exhibit? You know, the one with the animatronic Lincoln and the other Founding Fathers of our fascist state? I think that we ought to make them unpersons because someone who hasn't been to Jiffi-Lobo recently might think that Globama would compare unfavorably with them.

And why should he be compared to the Founding Fathers? He's the first rock-star president. Rock and Roll, dude! Why govern. Just spend money and flash those pearly whites in front of a camera.

So we have to get rid of Washington and Lincoln and Ben Franklin. Because people might, uh, compare.

I thought Bill Clinton was the first-rock star president in addition to being the first black president. Blobama is the first socialite president, which fits in rather well with spending money and flashing those pearly whites in front of the camera. He's already slept with a black person, so now he just needs to start hanging out with Paris and Kim.

Dr. recall that Slick and the Hildebeest would vacation at Martha's Vineyard and rub shoulders with all of the beautiful people. And then there are the Renaissance Weekends on Hilton Head.

RR, I think that we need a video game. Rock Star Globama. He has a sword which cuts purse strings, as he performs kung fu movies over snarling Rethuglicans. You get more points for leaping over the Rethuglicans than the MSM because the Rethuglicans aren't on their knees.