Mickey Mouse joins the Jihad

'Mickey Mouse' promotes jihad
Look-alike TV character teaches kids to fight for Islam's world domination

Palestinian children are being entertained and indoctrinated on television by a Mickey Mouse-knockoff who teaches them to fight for Israel's destruction and Islam's domination over the entire world.

farfar.jpg

Comrade Betty, did we give you the impression that we want this to stop? If is teaches Palestinian future freedom fighters that Israel and the US are bad, that they should be destroyed; then I approve the use of the Kapitalist mouse to be used in this manner. Take an evil man's tool and use it for the good of the people.

I never said we should use it right away, I was suggesting that we prepare one for use after the revolution when we no longer need those useful idiots and indoctrination tools around. Then we can deal with them painlessly. Or we could use rat poison.

Ah, I agree. Once the revolution has come, then you're right, we can get rid of it. Have you heard the mouse's voice!?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I will be glad to dispose of it!! We could use mouse traps, poisons, all that good stuff, or we can quite simply get the state police to shoot it. Trust me, for now I do want it to stay on with its useful propaganda and brainwashing of the useful masses, but when that day comes, I will be happy with glee, no more painful noises! <shrugs>

Ugg, after hearing his voice I really want to get rid of it. Maybe we could chop it up and feed it to a whole bunch of snakes that we keep as pets!

Betty! The party elite are not our pets! And they might eat a mouse, not sure. From what I know they prefer caviar or gourmet meals made by the most expensive chiefs in the world. --You know-- they probably would eat mice if you were able to convince them that mice are a rare meat that cost about $300 a pound.

Mice?!?! For 300$ a pound!?! Wow, I have to try one out... I love anything that others can't afford! It makes me feel elite and better than everyone. Oh where oh where can I sample such an expensive delicacy, Commissar Rodent?

Ever since you made me the commissar of wildlife, it has given several "options" for rare meats and skins. <looks around, whispers>, there is some meat in the trunk of your limo. Don't tell anyone, just last week I exaggerated a few more facts and forged some papers to get the mice on the endangered species list.

Do I will, anything, that will further the propaganda of global warming. <picks up the all-knowing weather rock> praise be to Gore!

You put the meat in the trunk of the limo!?! <looks around nervously and whispers> I mean... you put the meat in the trunk of the limo? Damn, thats what I've been smelling for the past three weeks. Hmmm, well put me down for a few crates of this mice meat. I have a soiree coming up and my guest like trying something new and something expensive (we are very open minded, we had rat in a wrap last week... very delicious. And the baby seals were also good, get me a few more of them, and make sure they were clubbed. Sister will tell you where to get them).

Naw Chairman, I put in the special package in your trunk about 15 minutes ago. The smell you smell is that rotting guy I saw that was wearing an elephant button and had a Bush and Cheney '04 bumper sticker slapped on his head.

Oh! Yea! Got you down for more crates, and <gets out phone, dials SMO> Yo! SMO! Where can I get the baby seals from that the Chairman likes? Uh hu, second -- Chairman? You don't mind if the baby seals come from the North Pole instead of the Antarctic do you? We can't send any ships down there because of the fish and the dancing penguins.

Oh! Yes! Where do you want me to send it? The DNC?

DNC is fine... the 5th Avenue HQ in NYC will do. Oh, and send the bill to Howard Dean, I'll let him pick up the tab (make sure the baby seals are very very very expensive, I want Howie kicked out of his penthouse pad so that I can get it).

Are we sure, Meow, that we want to get Howard Dean purged? After all, he can be our nuclear option. Have you seen <i>Mars Attacks</i>? The aliens come and use their death rays on the Congress, filled at the time with RepubliKKKans, and they kill the president, who was one of us, Comrade Clinton. Although the first lady was played by a woman more like the current one than Our Many Titted Empress. Rosie had contractual conflicts. But these Progressive Aliens, no, not Lupe's cousins; these talk in a language you cannot understand, no, not Lupe's cousins, were conquered by playing Slim Whitman recordings, which caused their heads to burst and turn into goo.

I propose that we torture Howard Dean by reciting the multiplication table to him. That cruel and unusual punishment would be against the 8th Amendment, like I give a rat's ass about the Constitution except to piss on it whenever I can, would make him scream, and we could record it in 8-channel sound, 24-bit resolution, 192K samples per second. But if we had it, and used Garageband to add a synth riff to it, some throbbing, pulating hip-hop riff, perhaps, along with some Philip Glass--that's murderous--all of the Rich White RepubliKKKans would have their heads explode.

Premier Betty wrote:YAY! He's dead!

No, he's martyred. Now he is relaxing with the 70 virgins in heaven.

NO!!! No one that annoying should be able to receive such luxuries after destroying the eardrums of so many! He must suffer!!!!

This is a sad day for the civilized world, how dare the Israeli terrorist hurt such an innocent, compassionate and loving being. All that Jihadi wanted to do was teach The Children the importance of spreading revolution. Mmm, I'm truly heart broken now knowing that such monsters exist and are not heavily regulated by our government.

I want everyone to write a letter to Speaker Pelosi DEMANDING that Hamas replaces that noble being with another American cartoon icon... maybe we can get Donald Duck to do some more Nazi skits for the Peace Loving Palestinians?

What?!? How can you miss him? Did you actually like that helium/speed induced voice of his? It was like a thousand fingernails scratching on the chalkboard of my eardrums!

And don't you even THINK of replacing him again. Unless his replacement is mute. Then it is okay. Maybe he can communicate through signs like Wile E. Coyote or something, but NO squeaky voices!

Betty, I think that you need a vacation at some resort for the Party Faithful. First you cringe at the memory of <i>Blue Lagoon</i>. Now I admit that's pretty goddamned gruesome, just about as bad as it gets. And this Jihadi mouse is even worse. No doubt about that.

But if you are this wrung out, how will you take H8's campaign speeches? Gotta love Our Empress, but her voice is like an ice pick at the back of the neck. My (straight) brother says that she can't get elected because every man will hear that and run, but I'm not sure about that--more than women watched <i>Roseanne</i>.

Why don't you avail yourself of some of Meow's seraglio to soothe your fevered brow? For after all, if you're sensitive now, just think of the time when Our Empress and Nansky really get cranking.

I don't need a vacation! I wanna stay here and complain! I hate that freakin' mouse!

*thud*

Zzzzzzzzzz....

Betty, I divine that you are young and not used to pain. Enjoy your innocence. It won't last long and is cured by life.

Although I cannot talk for I keep having this recurring nightmare that Nansky was shaking her withered parts at me. Can that be true? Nah, too gruesome. I think that I'll hitch along on your nightmare ride with the freaking mouse.

Maybe I don need a vacation. Instead of my daily routine of beating repuglikkkans with 2x4's, I could go on a tropical cruise (all expenses paid for by the taxpayers). A Disney cruise! And I will bring my RPG friend and release all of my anger out at sea miles from land. (My therapist did tell me to let go of all my anger) The only problem is how to get out of there once everyone is disintegrated and I'm floating in the middle of nowhere....

Let me suggest that you go to sea in a coracle made of Kurt Waldheimer's hide. Supposedly his skin is so thick that he could stand erect without a backbone. And he also had Waldheimer's Disease: you forget you're a Nazi.

Nothing could touch you there. The perfect redoubt for a Progressive.

Have you seen the dKos lately? I'm a bit under the weather since Nansky shook her withered parts at me and am not quite up to it yet. Broth first, then soft food...

Who's the martyr of jihad that croaked for you and me?
M-A-R-T-Y-R--M-O-U-S-E!
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there. We're as fascist as can be!
M-A-R-T-Y-R--M-O-U-S-E!

Martyr Mouse (Jews suck!), Martyr Mouse (Jews suck!),
Forever flying Hamas banner high-high-high-high!
Come along it won't be wrong to kill all Israelis.
M-A-R-T-Y-R--M-O-U-S-E!

Here betty, a video of Farfour's martyrdom just for you. His grandpa sounds almost as horrible as him. Thank Gore that they are both dead.

SOURCE: MEMRI

Even though Fanfour was annoying, after standing up to that well-dressed-cool-looking Zionist, he deserves to have his 70 virgins (whether they be females, males, humans, or other virgin mice). His grandpa deserves to also have his as well. The Zionist did make him die of old age. Although, I do not know how a human grandfather gets a mouse grandson, maybe the grandfather's son was a good progressive and married a mouse?

Utter depravity. A complete desertion of humanity. This is even worse than Hitler. These people train their children to destroy themselves, throwing away their <i>children's</i> lives. I have, perforce, no children and even I cannot fathom that.

And let's see. The Palestinians cannot run their infrastructure. Their annual income fell 40% since Arafat came and sold the lives of the Palestinians to line his European bank accounts and to pay for his widow's posh Paris apartment. Twice the money now is flowing into Palestine as before and it's being siphoned off. The US stupidly thinks it can treat with Abbas. And throughout all this the Israelis treat wounded Palestinians,<i>people who want to kill them</i> in their hospitals.

I do not know of a single instance of worse human depravity and I've made a bit of a study of it.

Oh. I suppose it's just a failure to understand, right? I fucking well do understand. Perfectly.

(Character OFF)

Subjugation of all under Islam is just one of the principles taught by Hamas to their children. No matter how they spin this, it's as sick as humanity can get.

"IMAGINE A MUSIC VIDEO teaching kids that bombs are more precious than children. After a five-year-old finds out that her mother wore a bomb belt to a suicide terror attack, she sings: "Now I know what was more precious than us." This is just one example of the wide range of hateful and abusive messages on Hamas TV. Children are taught to value violence, hatred and Islamic supremacy, and that seeking Martyrdom for Allah is the highest value. This is a five-minute compilation of representative segments from Hamas TV that document this indoctrination of children.

Also included are statements by Hillary Clinton from her news conference with PMW in the US Senate, where she criticized Palestinian schoolbooks and television that "profoundly poison the minds of these children."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIBNRVg ... re=related

The stabbing of the Bush puppet by the Islamic baby was the most equal part for me. But I think turning the White House into a Islamic temple would show the middle east how tolerant we are and maybe they will leave us alone.