Mittens™, Death By "47%" Cuts

mittens47.jpg
COMRADES
If any of you were secretly thinking that somehow Mittens™ was going to pull another win in Round 2... FORGEDABOUDIT!!!

The "47%" has been christened the "silver bullet" that has already successfully ended Mittens run for president even before tonite's debate is to begin. It's OVER; DONE; FINISHED. Nothing to see tonite, so don't even watch. Back to the beet fields!
~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... jpl-JzPDkg

To commemorate Dear Leader's victorious and decisive WIN over Mittens™ is this fine selection of T-shirts declaring to the collective that you are one of the proud "47%-ers" who SUPPORT Dear Leader!

Pick one and OCCUPY it!

tshirt1.png
tshirt2.png
tshirt3.png
tshirt4.png
tshirt5.png
tshirt11.png

I see we have created a lot of loyal comrade -- with no thinking abilities! What a grand success. These Obamabotes are able to vote and make purchases to increase our bank accounts without having to be bothered with thinking and being depressed with Mittens and Mitten wannabes.

I christen these: Headless Obamabotes! Get your ID's and prepare to vote many times!!

Dear Whinny! Did you make those designs or did they come from another source? If the former, let's emblazon them with the ThePeoplesCube.com signature. They are most worthy!

We could even try to sell a few in our store!

Just as I was sitting around and wondering what else to post on this thread, in comes an email from our colleague, who just launched a new website with similar ideas and even similar t-shirts:

Slackers for Obama

• Free accordions
  • Free education
  • Free parking
  • Free busts

And more!

Red Square wrote:Dear Whinny! Did you make those designs or did they come from another source? If the former, let's emblazon them with the ThePeoplesCube.com signature. They are most worthy!

We could even try to sell a few in our store!

Dear Esteemed Chairman Red Square,

I got the T-shirt photos from HERE

The possibilities are endless ....
[attachment=0]tshirt2.jpg[/attachment]