Monster Man

[justify]Peoples Collective Small Town NC[/justify]
[justify]Special Report: BC friend[/justify]
[justify]Paid visit to BC friend (need to change to Evil Clinger). He's in his rocking chair smoking cheap cigarette (selfish man won't pay Fair peoples tax on name brand). Nice day in back yard. Dogs are staring at me again (dogs trained to smell communist).[/justify]
[justify]Man has 4 dogs. Asked him about this. I say;"I understand Beagle. You and friends like hunting the innocent creatures, but why the other three?". He says;"They are Shetland Sheep Dogs. Their ancestors actually hearded sheep". I am thinking would make good dog for collective when neighbor friend comes and joins us. Doggies tales are wagging. They like neighbor man. He gives them treats.[/justify]
[justify]Neighbor says;"Just bought a new shotgun. It'll be nice for a change to have a spare". Well, doggies start growling and pushing neighbor man to street. EC barks command in language I don't understand and dogs lay down. I ask him about this. He says;"New Training and they only respond to commands in Latin".[/justify]
[justify]Comrades. Man is pure Evil![/justify]
[justify]There's more:[/justify]
[justify]Email to grandson Robbie at Penn Sate:[/justify]
[justify]Hey Robbie. Found your namesake "the Robot". He was roaming around Hollywood. Poor thing, he was in terrible condition. All he could say was change, change, change. Greased him up and found an old pentium board to install. Opened his access panel to install the new board and found $357.75 in loose change. Booted ole Robbie up and he said;"Change, change, change Oil ".[/justify]
[justify]Comrades. I've seen this robot. I will be investigating him further.[/justify]

End Report.