Moochele in thrift store dress & Obama pooper scooper

Ever sensitive to the plight of the proles, Moochele buys thrift store dress. This dingy old rag was only $2500. It does a great job of hiding her huge butt.

michelle_obama--300x450.jpg

Michelle goes old fashion

Gown is NYC vintage
By DON KAPLAN
Last Updated: 5:27 AM, December 17, 2010
Posted: 2:06 AM, December 17, 2010

It's a fashion first . . . lady.

Michelle Obama is once again setting the style world abuzz -- wearing a thrift-store dress to the "Christmas in Washington" concert, which was taped Sunday and airs on TNT tonight.

The "couture" black-lace overlay frock, featuring a high, square neckline and a full skirt was plucked from New York Vintage in Chelsea.

The secondhand 1950s piece -- believed to be the first vintage dress worn by a first lady to a public event -- was made by American designer Norman Norelli, who died in 1972 and was among the most influential designers of his time.

The store's owners would not say how much the first lady paid for the dress, but prices for vintage clothing have risen dramatically as quality pieces have become wildly popular among celebrities and on the red carpet. One estimate for this hand-me-down was $2,500.

Obama's fashion choices frequently make headlines. In the past, her outfits have immediately become hot sellers at department stores and specialty retailers -- even leading to long lines and waiting lists for specific pieces.

Unfortunately for her admirers, this dress is one of a kind. FULL STORY

At the same time-

One more mess for Obama: cleaning up after the dog

President Obama tells a group of schoolchildren that he likes to walk the first family's dog, Bo, on the South Lawn but 'sometimes I have to scoop up his poop.'
By Michael Muskal Los Angeles Times
December 17, 2010, 10:19 a.m

capt.a3a2ac5ae6d732f4106aae3e57d0fd19.jpeg

Comrades,

Is it appropriate to refer to the first friend, without naming a sex?
There has been no accurate determination made.

They both took an AIDS test in India, but that proves nothing. Second hand store yes, real thrift stores do not carry $2500 dresses. Nobody could afford them.

Comrades,

What collective savings can all countrymen expect per poop scoop? No doubt each shovel full saves additional spending that would otherwise occur from Dear Leader engaging in normal duties.

As this is my first post here after years of lurking, I am anxious to be denounced.

Consider it done, Radio Moskva.

YOU ARE HEREBY DENOUNCED !

by Comrade Krasnodar, Defender of State Mediocrity, Designer of the secret Party Command Bunker,and part-time ICBM technician.

Krasnodar...Remember...There IS NO BUNKER.

And I'll see your denunciation and raise you two baseless accusations.

Radio Mockba, I accuse you of deliberate frequency deviation and malicious lingering.

Comrade Scratchanitch, you are for missing point of dress. You have been falling for riechwing hand when you should be looking at left hand. When will all of you proles ever be for learning?

Dress has nothing to do with marXmas celebration. It is for what is surrounding the 'dress'.

Let me be for explaining in wonderful marXmas ditty.

obamas white christmas.jpg

I'm dreaming of white marXmas slaves
Just like the kind Obama owns
They'll have cute uniforms
To keep them all warm
And shoes with little pointy toes

To do the work I hate to do
Like till the beet field
To have a great yield
Cause for me working is taboo

As social justice is our right
May your slaves be tiny and light
And may all your marXmas slaves be white

Comrade Brain in Jar.......

Control Tunnel Master.jpg

Thanks for letting me know there's no bunker.

And as to the vodka level, it looks like your one quart low.

In all fairness--because I'm a Prog and being a Prog is all about fairness--I must say I do like that dress, which makes it ineligible for inclusion on the Trashin' the First Lady's Fashion thread. (I'm not always all about finding fault.)

However, while black is generally considered very chic, it's also the color of deep mourning. Hence I find it interesting that every year it seems to be her color of choice for festive occasions such as Christmas:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/trashin-the-first-lady-s-fashion-t3199.html#80757

Radio Mockba, welcome. While you lurked we've been watching you and wondering when you'd finally talk (they all do eventually). It's about time that you've stopped your taking ways and start contributing to the Collective. Now pick up that shovel and start digging.

Shovel ready toad.jpg

Here 'ya go, Comrade Radio......... you can use my shovel.

Obamanator.jpg

Comrade Radio;

I am sure you have obtained your license and most importantly, paid your fees to the Politburo to be broadcasting on the Peoples Public Airwaves, no? Has your boost signal been approved & synchronized to Tinfoil Hat 666.02398737 by Laika? Have you done your employee pre-screening per NPR regs?

I thought not.

While you are waiting, you are directed to use this generous ObamaCare coupon to obtain your first Jiffy Lobo. By the time your license arrives, usually these things only take a few years, your brain will be such a mash of mush that you'll be able to broadcast the Peoples Current Truth like a pro! How do you think the likes of Olberwomann, Tingles, Madcow, Special Ed the Red & your hero Mike Malloy got their start. You can thank me later.

12188595_SS.jpg

Comrade Krasnodar,

Multiple shovels are currently being fitted to the main broadcast antenna. Your State approved radio is of course always tuned to 1200 kilohertz and you will notice a glorious increase in signal strength with each additional shovel.

Comrade Shovel 4 U,

Mandatory hat modifications and testing will follow the above mentioned shovel installation. . . . .
Listen. Always.

It does do a fine job of hiding her big ole, well endowment buttocks but I am thinking, possibly a veil would be in order also.

But, she was over charged. She could have gotten that same outfit at Salvation Army for $5.

And I am wonder how Krasnodar gets away with MY denouncement responsibilities?? I am wondering if 4 days in the Peoples Gulag and Grave Foundry might be in order!
I get so weary of these young upstarts who think they can come in and do what they please, take over titles and make demands!!! spit spit Although, they will make fine Party Elite on day. New lurking Comrade Radio, you can disregard your earlier, previous denouncement as UNOFFICIAL and accept this as your First Official Denouncement from the Office Party Denouncer.

I've heard that black is a slimming color, yet being black has done nothing for Michelle. While the generous lacy bottom of the dress does hide her formidable form, the upper section seems a bit unfulfilled. The built in boob belt does nothing to remedy that. Still, all things considered, this is one of the better outfits she's ever worn.

It's shame we don't have a full photo of her. I'd like to see what sort of snowshoes she chose to adorn her size 13 beaver tails.

As much as I hate to mention such an unmentionable topic, I will speak quickly . . . what are they doing with all those white children?? Do we dare wonder if those are those children from another mother that he brought home for a MarXmas celebratory???

As I said, this should not be mentioned!!!! (but if anyone has any secret or private information, it will be kept in utmost privacy here)

Fraulein....
Radio Moskva needed his denouncement ASAP ............he wasn't stable enough to wait until you logged this morning.

Also, I was unaware of the Party's " Exclusive Denunciation Rights" being conferred upon you. Perhaps Red Square has the paperwork......or has the declaration been sealed ?
I know you're not some low-life who would ask us to take your word about something so important, correct Dearest Fraulein Pulloskies ?

Shovel 4 U wrote:Image

The frontal lobe, Obama! The frontal lobe!

Oh, well. Too late. It's just Joe's head.

Doctor Obama uses the same care operating on Joe as he does operating on the country.

Scooter's Report, the first source of rightwing propaganda, is all over the black dress thing.

Scooter's Report - First Lady Wears Old Dress, Scares Children

On the other hand . . .

This is a dress from the 1950's. The 1950's, comrades! The 20th century's worst decade next to the 1980's!

When blacks couldn't sit at lunch counters, or at the front of the bus . . . McCarthy launched his witch hunt . . . most women stayed at home to raise their own children that were usually sired by one father who just as usually lived under the same roof . . . Eisenhower . . . Nixon . . . Disneyland, where Khruschev wasn't allowed to visit . . . prosperity . . . family values . . . personal responsibility . . . a "can-do" instead of a "give me" attitude . . . being gay was bad . . . having children out of wedlock was bad . . . abortion was illegal . . . no one cared what their activities were doing to the planet and the global climate, and look what's happened as a result!

I could go on.

Oh! That's why we're in the mess we're in now.

The Scooter report said;"[highlight=#ffff99]The black dress, valued at over $2,500, beautifully accentuated Michelle's nearly eight-foot frame[/highlight]". Eight-foot frame? Does this mean our beloved First Lady is from the planet Pandora? If so, that would explain a lot.

Pinkie's Avatar is around eight foot six inches. Here's an image of it from the archives:
avasm.jpg

There seems to be a real disconnect between the idolized MichelleO and the real McCoy judging by these "action figures."

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg
Here's the shape of the action figure overlaid onto the real Michelle to show the disparity.

Y'all just can't appreciate The Badonkadonk.....

Czar Czar......... Is that anything like a jabberwocky ?

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Ever sensitive to the plight of the proles, Moochele buys thrift store dress. This dingy old rag was only $2500. It does a great job of hiding her huge butt.

Michelle goes old fashion
Gown is NYC vintage

By DON KAPLAN
Last Updated: 5:27 AM, December 17, 2010
Posted: 2:06 AM, December 17, 2010

It's a fashion first . . . lady.

Michelle Obama is once again setting the style world abuzz -- wearing a thrift-store dress to the "Christmas in Washington" concert, which was taped Sunday and airs on TNT tonight.

The "couture" black-lace overlay frock, featuring a high, square neckline and a full skirt was plucked from New York Vintage in Chelsea.

The secondhand 1950s piece -- believed to be the first vintage dress worn by a first lady to a public event -- was made by American designer Norman Norelli, who died in 1972 and was among the most influential designers of his time.

The store's owners would not say how much the first lady paid for the dress, but prices for vintage clothing have risen dramatically as quality pieces have become wildly popular among celebrities and on the red carpet. One estimate for this hand-me-down was $2,500.

Obama's fashion choices frequently make headlines. In the past, her outfits have immediately become hot sellers at department stores and specialty retailers -- even leading to long lines and waiting lists for specific pieces.

Unfortunately for her admirers, this dress is one of a kind. FULL STORY

At the same time-

One more mess for Obama: cleaning up after the dog
President Obama tells a group of schoolchildren that he likes to walk the first family's dog, Bo, on the South Lawn but 'sometimes I have to scoop up his poop.'

By Michael Muskal Los Angeles Times
December 17, 2010, 10:19 a.m

Let the right say what they want. But our Fist Lady knows how to dress for the occassion

For example, when she is helping to feed the poor

Neotrotsky wrote:Let the right say what they want. But our Fist Lady knows how to dress for the occassion

My dear Neotrotsky, you have erred greatly because Aunt Jemima Moochelle is decked out in her Mooslem garb serving pancakes and BACON.

The mooslems are highly offended by lovely crisp, delicious smoked bacon.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:Let the right say what they want. But our Fist Lady knows how to dress for the occassion

My dear Neotrotsky, you have erred greatly because Aunt Jemima Moochelle is decked out in her Mooslem garb serving pancakes and BACON.

The mooslems are highly offended by lovely crisp, delicious smoked bacon.

Yes of course. But Michelle is combining both her Muslim dress and "serving the poor" dress to save the US gov't money.

She is making real change

Neotrotsky wrote:Yes of course. But Michelle is combining both her Muslim dress and "serving the poor" dress to save the US gov't money.

She is making real change

That is not good enough of the answer, Comrade.

But because you were for the acknowledging of my wiley progressive teasiness I am for letting such trangression slide and making necessary correction for you.

BUT DO NOT LET IT BE FOR HAPPENING AGAIN!

mpancakessanspig.jpg