Moore/Sarandon Denied White House Access

MooreSarandan.jpg
Dateline Washington DC - AP (Associated Potatoes)

In a shocking development in our nation's glorious capital, comrades Susan Sarandon and Michael Moore announced that they've been denied access to the White House.

Sarandon also stated that her phone has been tapped by the government, and that she has no idea why her phone is tapped, other than the fact that, like Jesus, she's anti-corporate. She did also recently accuse the Pope of being a Nazi, but that is, unfortunately, outside the scope of this news article.

When asked to comment about his being banned from the White House, Moore grinned, ate four cheeseburgers in a single gulp, and said that it was probably due to the doors at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue not being wide enough.

"Hey, I can't fault the prez, although Castro and Chavez did take the trouble to have new doors installed prior to my visits to their countries. I view it as yet another way this disgusting country falls short of other, more progressive nations."

One has to wonder though, if - since strong communism defeats weak liberalism - perhaps Moore and Sarandon are privy to an even stronger version of communism than that practiced by President B. Hussein Obama, not yet understood except by those who - as in Moore's and Sarandon's case - push the envelope to its most glorious edge.

Indeed, Comrade Comrade - and these two - especially More Moore - have more requisites than most!

hog calling.jpg

Disgraced by hypocrisy, Moore reverts to former profession. He seems to feel at home with his relatives and they respond to him warmly. (Juvenile humor but someone has appeal to the children left behind. )

Prog Off.

I have often found it hugely amusing that Michael Moore has been one of the loudest agents against capitalism, the free market, and western democracy. As he is fat, uneducated, white and made his money by making movies that protest the government. I wonder where else he would be able to afford himself such a life?

stoop working 2.jpg
Stop working for the rich. Being rich should be against the law.
If being rich is outlawed only outlaws will be rich.